Stronger

STRONGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, I was the one. I murdered him. I did. And I don’t regret it one bit. Do you know why? Because he took you away from me....but...you know right that know belong to me, only me...” those eyes of Do Kyungsoo didn’t flinch even once as he maniacally spitted out every word making the person in front of him shiver in fear.

“Cut...good job, Kyungsoo-sshi,” the director looked really impressed as if he could already visualise him getting the ‘best director of the year award’,”You may all go home and rest now. Tomorrow let’s meet on time.”

Kyungsoo, as expected, didn’t say much...well, he didn’t say anything to be specific. Just a little bow and he was the first one to leave the set.

Today of all days he didn’t bring his car with him, but he was so tired he could hardly stand there waiting for his cab, with almost every part of his self covered apart from the pair of glaring eyes that did, in fact, manage to scare a couple of kids and even an adult who crossed and and may be tried to sneak inside his hoodie to see if he was a celebrity.

He wasn’t in a brilliant mood to begin with but it definitely didn’t help when a sudden someone bumped into him causing his phone to drop on the ground.

“Ahh....I am so sorry.I am really sorry sir. I should have been more careful...” she picked up his phone as quickly as she said her apology,” ottokaeee...let me compensate you.”

Making sure that she had finally stopped speaking, he began as coldly as ever,” Chhogi, don’t you have eyes? What makes you so blind?”

“E-Excuse me?”

“Nevermind, just go.”

“But at least let me...”

“I said you don’t need to, just go already.”

He ended up saying those words a bit too loud attracting attention from an unwanted crowd.

“.....Do you have some disorder?”

“What.... are you some sort of astrologer now?” he really looked frustrated now.

“Oh...aniyo...I am sorry again. I am psychologist Lee Hye Jin. I just got a little to my profession.”

“Whatever.”

There was a good amount of pause before he caught her staring at him,” What are you looking at?”

She wasn’t really surprised at getting caught.In fact very calmly, as she moved her gaze away from him, she took her sweet time before saying,”Um...those eye-...ahh aniyo...forget it. I’ll get going then I am sorry again. That being said she turned around to walk her way but she was stopped by a rather furious interrogator.

“You really think I’ll let you walk away without giving me a proper answer. Do you know who I am?...a-wait, or is it because you know who I am, so you’re gonna go brag to your colleagues about it? Huh..”

“Kyungsoo-sshi, I knew who you are from the very moment you opened your mouth. And you should know that a psychologist has better work than to celebrate over something as trivial as this,” she kept herself calm as she slowly turned around and walked away leaving behind an even more confused Kyungsoo, the actor whom the nation practically ...‘worships’.

Do Kyungsoo, the leading actor of South Korea with consecutive best actor awards and the best movies, who never fails to leave the audience gasping at his flawless performance is one of the most prosperous  celeb in the present times, but he .....is too rude, well that’s what everyone says. Two years back, when his movie broke the record for the first time, he was no less than a cheerful first year student who got an a+ in his finals. People say he has become too successful to keep his feet on ground.

Next day shooting was cancelled and he took his free time to fix an appointment with himself in his garden which he hardly gets to do when he spotted the same lady from the day before, outside his house a few meters away, peeking every corner of the street. He couldn’t help but walk out only to find himself right in front of her,” What are you up to ...again?”

“Geez, you scared me,” she stumbled a few steps back after having looked up at the man in front of her,” Well....I...what are you doing here?”

“I asked first.”

“I don’t care.”

She began searching again. He has never been this ignored his entire life and that hurts his pride. But before he just threw his words at her, she spoke again,” I think I lost my phone here. It has important contacts you know.” That did help to calm him down a bit. Minutes later when she didn’t get a reply, surprisingly she noticed him searching wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter