Unique part

One night

Minhyuk was finishing to clean things up in the living room when his phone vibrated noticing him he actually received a message, which was sent by his boyfriend Hoseok. He smiled happily as he read it and responded quickly.

 

From: Hoseok hyung

 

Hey, I finished, I'll be here less than twenty minutes! See you soon darling!

 

To: Hoseok hyung

 

Hi! Ok, be careful then! Muah!

 

The message already sent, Minhyuk put his phone in the pocket of his black pant and headed towards the kitchen where he thought that he could cook something delicious and rapid before the arrival of Hoseok. The young man decided to cook a simple dish which was ramyeon with vegetables and some pieces of meat but for the entrée, he made a salad with tofu and bean sprouts and lastly for the dessert, he chose simply some ice cream melon which he made himself that afternoon and if it wouldn't be enough, Minhyuk had prepared a fruit cake with some help of one of his friends, Kihyun. Honestly, Minhyuk was so proud of his efforts today because both of them were really busy and didn't have any time to enjoying their moment as a couple. They have been known for four years now thanks to one mutual friend, called Hyunwoo who helping him to find an affordable apartment with a roommate because of his new job as a commercial working at a multinational firm. However, at first, Minhyuk wanted to be a journalist but with some reasons he ended up working with an international company with his languages skills including english, japanese and chinese.

 

When Minhyuk heard someone who inserting key into the lock, he suddenly became nervous and excited at the same time as he cheered himself up to approach the door. His hands were a little bit moist, his heart beat rapidly with a certain weight in it and he had some difficulties to swallow his saliva. Sure, it wasn't his first time being like that but sometimes, the young man couldn't help it, he was so in love with that guy and he thought that no matter time passes, he actually still has the same feelings and that maybe Minhyuk was not good enough for Hoseok, then the stress came out easily because who didn't want to be perfect in front their lover? For sure, Minhyuk was a meticulous person but sometimes, he felt scared to deceive his love. Not mentioning that they had also an argument sometimes but ended up with an apologize and kisses...

 

The door slowly opened and an Hoseok with a grey hoodie and black coat on top of that finally appeared with a smile when he saw the face of Minhyuk who was standing there. The door closed, he was immediately in his lover's embrace. They remained in this position for less than ten seconds, then they shared a simple and sweet kiss before Hoseok took off his coat and his shoes then they both headed to the living room.

 

«How what was your day?» Minhyuk asked while sitting on the sofa next to him

 

«Not bad but really tired from dancing during hours and hours..»

 

«Yeah, I know..But there is something else which bother you, not the fact that you are tired...Would you share this with me?»

 

«Well, Hyungwon broke up recently with his girlfriend so he wasn't in the mood to dance and Hyunwoo hyung wasn't here today because he was sick.. So, basically I was the only one to dance..I'm a little bit stressed because our performance will be held in less than three months and we still don't have a well-organized choreography and.. you know already that if we were to mess up.. We.. I...»

 

Hoseok couldn't help it but shed some tears and mindlessly, Minhyuk came to hold him in his arms while gently Hoseok's hair and his back.

 

«Hyung, don't worry too much, it will be alright. I'm sure, you guys can do it! Don't give up hyung and I believe that Hyunwoo hyung and Hyungwonie think the same.» Minhyuk said with a soft voice to reassure him

 

«But..But, I'm so scared that I will fail...»

 

«No, hyung! Don't say that, you are a great dancer.»

 

«But if it will be true..?»

 

Minhyuk took Hoseok's face in his hands and looked at his eyes but couldn't help it to peck his lips.

 

«Okay, Hyung. I think we should calm yourself down, try to change your mind and it will be alright because if you behave like that, it will be worse mentally so try to think positively, it will be solved up soon, okay?»

 

«Trust me, you should rest a bit so come here with me » he added and began to stand up.

 

«Wait, where are we going?»

 

Minhyuk hold his hand and both headed towards the bathroom where bathtube was already filled up of bubble bath and some rose petals were sprinkled on it.

 

As Hoseok walked behind him, his eyes were sparkled when he saw this beautiful scene and a tiny smile came drawing on his face.

 

«Here is a little paradise that makes you relax..» Minhyuk suddenly felt embarrassed like he even cleared his throat, looking away and he felt some kind of warmth through his whole body or rather, his face.

« So..I'll leave then.. »

 

He was ready to step out of the room when suddenly, Hoseok held his right arm, looking at him lovingly.

 

«Hey, where are you going? Minhyuk, you're so cute, you know that?»

 

Hoseok came to kiss him on his cheeks and his lips too that Minhyuk's heart beat so quickly. He needed to calm down.

 

«Oh, do you like it hyung?» he shyly asked

 

«Yes, but I think you should joining me, it's better than leaving me alone, right?» Hoseok winked and smiled innocently

 

At this moment, Minhyuk felt really hot right now and all he wanted to do was hiding under blankets because he was so shy.

 

«Wait, what? No, I've prepared for you hyung » he began to laugh awkwardly, trying to step backwards

 

«Don't be stubborn, would you. It's not fun if you don't come with me» He smirked suddenly that Minhyuk's heart skipped a bit.

 

On top of that, Hoseok began to get undress in front of the shy eyes of the latter who couldn't help it but admiring secretly -but failed- his perfect milky skin he would want to touch.

 

Rapidly, the older was almost but when he wanted to take off his underwear, Minhyuk was not moving at all like a statue

 

«Hey, babe, what are you doing? Are you ok?»

 

Silence but Hoseok could figured out that his boyfriend was totally amazed by his body.

 

«Do you want my help to undress you then?» he finally teased

 

«With pleasure» Minhyuk whispered but immediately, he became aware of what he was just saying making him quickly to put his hands against his mouth with eyes widened and a little bit panicked.

 

In the other hand, Hoseok heartily laughed of how lovable Minhyuk was.

 

«Hey, don't be shy Minhyuk-ah, there is only the two of us and this is not your first time seeing me in that state.»

 

Yeah, of course but they still didn't do it, really and Minhyuk had been expecting to be perhaps tonight in the bed..Not in the bathroom..No, no, no he wasn't ready for that...Well, not now...He shook his head with eyes closed making Hoseok a little worried and surprised.

 

«Hey, don't worry Minhyuk-ah ! If it bothers you, I'll keep my underwear so you do. It's alright. I will not do anything that make you uncomfortable.»

 

Then, Minhyuk smiled a bit and slowly nodded, began to get also undress and both of them with fingers intertwined, they went to the bathroom. The temperature was still warmth and nice to them whose simply enjoying that feeling, so for a moment they were petting but not in ual way.

 

After that, the couple was changed into pajamas, Minhyuk settled the table showing only the entree while chatting over some stuffs, not even put the tv on. Hoseok thought that his talkative boyfriend was really lovely and even though he may talked about things Hoseok purely didn't care, he was ready to listen to him all day or all night...

 

During the dinner, Hoseok complimented that it was so delicious and thanks him for being such a considerate person for preparing him all of things and it was really surprised when the young man discovered that Minhyuk made two desserts instead of one ! He took first a piece of fruity cake which was his favorite and left the second dessert for later.

 

They ended up brushing their teeth after this somptuous dinner before headed to the living room and decided to watch a movie together. However, they had a small argument about what they would watch for tonight and Minhyuk had already planned to choose these two films on purpose: one was a romantic – comedy and the second was a horror film. Minhyuk insisted to watch the latter knowing that Hoseok didn't like scary things at all, well, he can watched them but it was not his favorite genre and at this moment, he wanted to watch something that could make him feel better and happy, not something that make him staying awake all night or couldn't really sleep at peace.

 

The couple finally chose the first movie and frankly, Minhyuk would like persuade his boyfriend more to watch the horror one to console him after that but nevermind, he will has other opportunity.

 

While watching the movie, abut maybe, twenty or thirty minutes after, Hoseok stood up to take the melon ice cream even though he already brushed his teeth, Minhyuk did the same and they were simply enjoying their ice cream in front of the large screen.

 

As expected, Hoseok nearly fell asleep at the end of the movie so Minhyuk would thought that this night was like the others but he didn't blame him though, it was not his fault to be this tired, so he gave up the idea to light up the candles in their room.

 

That night, Hoseok seemed to know that his boyfriend would like to do something for them but he couldn't help it, he ended up fell asleep next to Minhyuk who had his arm on Hoseok's waist.