๐Ÿผ 8 ๐Ÿผ

Panda boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mian and Tao became good friends. They can be together only when Chen leaves the house but still it means few hours of playing for them. I am still his beloved gege but she succeeded where I didnโ€™t. She taught him how to get dressed. Tao still needs practise, but he can put on pants and almost buttoned his shirt. I faked how happy I am, but I wanted to teach him things like this. I love when Tao learns something new and his eyes are sparkling with joy. Tao loves her too and he is always sad when she needs to leave but Chen canโ€™t see his wife with Tao or with me.

It is winter, so we canโ€™t spend so many time outside because it is cold. Tao is too active, so I started doing yoga with him. It is fun for him and it spends lots of his energy, so he isnโ€™t like a hyperactive puppy. Today we get up and breakfast still isnโ€™t here. Tao is starting to get restless because he is hungry. I am thinking about going to find Xiumin but I canโ€™t leave Tao alone. Luckily Xiumin came but he isnโ€™t smiling like every day. He put the tray on table and takes me to my bedroom while Tao starts to devour his breakfast.

โ€œI have bad news. Chen had car accident and he is in hospital. It doesnโ€™t look good.โ€

I hate Chen, but I have never wished him something like this. So, this is the reason why is the house so quiet.

โ€œHis parents and wife are there with him.โ€

I gulped and sit next to Tao. He smiled at me with grease smeared across his face. I smiled at him too and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter