3. Can you feel me burning up

You in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JJiwoo: when you say it like that, I wonder how we've never seen each other around before... Anyway good night! 

Somin_J: Good night boys 😴

Somin_J and JJiwoo logged off 

BigM: good night girlies, sleep well 

JSephTH: GN both 

 

The next morning when Somin woke up, she looked at the digital clock in Jiwoo's room that read 9:48am, she immediately went to check her phone  that was on the nightstand next to Jiwoo's bed to see if she had any notifications only to see the only text she'd received was from her mom asking if she wanted food when she got home. Disappointed, Somin put her phone back on the nightstand and laid back down on the mattress she was sleeping on on the floor. "I wonder when the boys are going to message us" she thought to herself as she played with her blanket. 

A few minutes later, Jiwoo had woken up and sat up in her bed very tiredly, rubbing her eyes with her messy bed hair and smiled seeing Somin already awake looking at the ceiling. "Morning So" she greeted her best friend. "Morning Ji", Somin replied looking down from the ceiling and to her best friend. 

"You okay? You looked deep in thought", Jiwoo asked the brunette who was now sitting up on the floor. 

"Hmm? Oh nothing important", Somin replied at her friend and let out a small chuckle, it's true that what she was thinking about was nothing, wondering if BM and JSeph was going to message them wasn't important at the moment in time.

"Ah okay, tell me if anything's bothering you yeah?" She heard her blonde haired friend say with a caring  tone. Then Jiwoo got off the bed and made her way out of the room, probably to get ready for the day. 

When Jiwoo returned, she told Somin she could use the bathroom as it was now unoccupied. Somin made her way over to bathroom and started to brush her teeth whilst thinking about the conversations she had with her friends over texts . "How come I've never seen BM or JSeph in school before? They're seniors like me and Jiwoo but we've never crossed paths... Weird" she started to think again, when she finished brushing her teeth, she washed her face and tied up her hair then proceeding to go back to the bedroom to get changed. 

Once both girls were done getting ready, they made their way to the kitchen to make their breakfast. Jiwoo put the kettle to boil to make some hot drinks as Somin made her way over to the cupboards above the kettle to grab some bread to make toast. The girls started making breakfast to the radio that Somin which was next to the kettle, singing and dancing whilst getting distracted so making breakfast took them longer than planned.

After finishing making their breakfast the girls went over to the dining table and started to eat their breakfast. "So, what do you want to do today?" Jiwoo spoke up when the current song on the radio ended. 

"Hmm", Somin started to think as she sipped her tea. "I want to go shopping!" 

"Really Somin?", Jiwoo gave her a 'duh, state the obvious why don't you' look and continued her sentence as she walked over to the sink to put her dish away. "We already planned to do that yesterday, I mean what else do you want to do?" 

"Oh right", Somin sheepishly smiled. "How about going to that new cafe that opened recently in town?", she suggested as she joined Jiwoo at the sink to wash up.

"You mean Living Good cafe? I saw that cafe many times coming back from school and it looks really nice, I'm definitely up for going there" Jiwoo agreed as they went to get ready to go out shopping. After turning off the radio and calling for her mom, the two set off to go to the shopping centre.

The two left at around 11am as they wanted to spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter