~1~

It's Time

Oh boy... here we go again. Every morning it's the same old thing. School and home. I don't mind though. While most people would get bored of it, my small group of friends makes every moment worth wild. There's only eleven of us but hey, numbers are only numbers. Hayoung and I go by Double Trouble, while the rest of the group goes by Stray Kids.

Stray kids... People see them as bad and dangerous. Horrible and scary teenagers that you shouldn't mess with. The town says if you try to talk to them, they'll bite your head off before you can open your mouth. In all words, stay away from them. But the thing is, no one knows them like I do. Aside from their dark stares and gloomy vibes, they're complete dorks. Whenever we hung out, there wasn't a second that I felt like they would murder me, or give me a paper cut for that matter. Like a wolf without its pack, they were just a bit lost. Not to mention their social anxiety. I don't know how we even became friends. 

"Min-ie? Hello? Anyone there?"  Hayoung asked.  

Lee Hayoung. We've been best friends since 2nd grade when she accidentally sat on my juice box and we had to sneak to the Lost and Found room. Since then we spent almost every day together. She's quite bright and really popular. Long light brown hair and skin that looks like its glowing from 10 miles away. She's a petite girl with an hourglass figure. If I was a dude, I'd totally be crushing too but she definitely not easy. 

"Yeah? I'm listening." I tried to sound convincing but we both knew I'm not fooling anyone. We were waiting for class to start but Mrs. Kim is late again so we probably have another hour. We've had her since Grade 9, We're in Grade 12 and she still comes late to school every day. Sometimes I wonder if she has a secret life-fighting crime. I was at my desk and Hayoung sat right in front of me. She might as well sit next to me. It's not like she'll eventually pay attention in class.

"Sure you were. Anyways, are you coming after school?"  She questioned with a hopeful gleam in her eye. Originally we were supposed to have a sleepover but because of some complications, we had to keep moving the date. So it ended up being tonight. "I don't know...  I told Kangmin I would help study for his test tonight. Why don't you just come to my place instead?"  I said, hopefully making Hayoung happier than she probably is. "Kangmin would be happy to see you, just saying."  I knowing that Kangmin had a thing for Hayoung. 

Kangmin is my younger brother and he loves Hayoung. He's had a puppy crush on her since I brought her home once in 4th grade. It was a cute sight and it still is, but Hayoung doesn't know how to tell him she just see's him as a little brother. He's a 9th grader now and I'm pretty sure he still likes her. I hope he gets over it soon.

"Fine... Just call the whole crew so we can hang out afterward. Maybe set up a movie and a candlelit dinner for the MinJin couple." Immediately blushing at her response I grab the nearest item and knocked her on the head. Lucky for her it was just a small wooden pencil. 

MinJin was the name our friends gave to a boy named Hyunjin and I. We're like best buddies, most comfortable when we're with each other. I can easily grab his arm or give him a hug and it won't be weird because everyone knows we only see each other as friends. Sadly though, I've liked him for a while but I'm not going to take a risk by pulling a move and making it awkward between us and our gang. I've never displayed any disagreement towards MinJin but neither has he so I don't exactly know where we stand. It doesn't help that MinJin can also be me and Woojin. They also tried 2 In but that has even more possibilities for ships. 

"Okay, first of all," lower my bread and standing up to shush her, I whisper, "There's nothing between Hyunjin and I and second, Kangmin-" 

"Will be happy to see his hyungs." Hayoung interrupted. 

Rolling my eyes, "As I was saying before you cut me off." I said while giving her an I-was-talking look, "there's nothing between Hyunjin and I. " I mean its not a lie and its not the truth. Kinda. 

"If that's what you tell yourself." She sang. Walking away from this conversation, she quickly followed. 

"Ayee don't be mad. You know you love our talks like this!"

---

"Hey, Minjae called and invited us over *cough* Hyunjin *cough*!" Jisung excitedly danced around stating the news brought upon them. Everyone looked towards Hyunjin. Knowing exactly what he was thinking they all looked away.

"Does that mean Hayoung will be there?" Slyly, Hyunjin glanced at Minho to see his reaction.

 "W-Why are we a-attacking each other n-now?" Minho stuttered. Sitting on a single seater couch with a red beat face, crossing his arm he dug himself into the seat.

Stray kids were hanging out in Chan's apartment that he shared with Woojin. On the TV played Dragon Ball Z but no one was paying attention except for Chan. The whole crew knew Hyunjin had an interest in Minjae, just as Minho had an interest in Hayoung. There was no secret between them. At least not that anyone managed to hide. 

After a couple of minutes of teasing each other, they left Chan's place and head towards Minjae's home which was coincidentally on the other side of town. Walking in a side by side in the shape of a V, they took over the sidewalk. As they got further into the city, the streets became more crowded. But despite all the people, everyone managed to avoid bumping into the boys. No one dared to look directly at them. The kids were used to this by now. Its always been like this even when they were wee little lads. 

Finally arriving at their destination, Seungmin and Jeongin looked in the bush next to the doorway for the spare key. Why not knock? Simple. It's not their style. When they couldn't find it, Changbin had to step in and help them find it. He crouched down to look at the base of the bush and saw a glimmer of something dangling from the lowest branch. Grabbing it, he shook his head at the two maknaes. 

"Tsk tsk. I expected more from the two of you." Changbin said with his hands on his hips. They entered the house to find that no one was home. All nine slowly walked in. It never failed to amaze them how comfy the house looked. 

(image here) http://sctigerbay.club/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/warm-and-cozy-living-room-cozy-living-living-room-and-brown-couch-decor-warm-cozy-living-room-ideas-warm-cozy-living-room-decorating.jpg

Whenever they spent the night, they always chose to sleep in the living room. Now they're older and not all of them fit, but somehow they managed.

Minho, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Chan settled down on the couch for a nap while the other 5 went to explore the house. Soon enough everyone made their way back into the living room waiting for the owners of the house.

After 10 minutes of waiting, an idea popped into Felix's (beautiful) head. "Hyunjin, can you go into the backyard and look for my bracelet. I think I dropped it." He gleamed wishing that Hyunjin would leave. 

"Why me? Dude, it's your bracelet." Hyunjin scoffed, already settled into the couch. 

"Please!! I'll leave you alone for 2 minutes straight if you do! Plus I'm lazy." Felix was practically shaking his eyes as he begged. Hyunjin eventually complied but not before grumbling at how unfair it was for him to go. The rest of the members just looked at the blonde boy. 

"Did you rea-" 

"Of course not!" Felix interrupted Jeongin's question. "Listen, we're gonna Hyunjin make Minnie fall in love with him and this is how it's going to go." They knew Hyunjin was too afraid to show that he likes Minjae. They had a great friendship but if one doesn't feel the same then it might mess up their bond. But the big point is MIGHT. As they say, "You never know if you don't try."

They all huddled in a circle and laid out a plan in 4 minutes. 

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Chan questioned the whole situation. 

"He'll probably kill us if it doesn't but I mean, what's it going to hurt to try?"


Hey friends! so I found myself writing this plot in class so I thought why not? Anyways I hope y'all like it and bless me hehe