Day 1/1

True Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

~30 minutes later~

As far as I can see, this school is the definition of the word 'Fancy'. The school looks like a castle and has a garden, which you enter it through the main gate.

We have finally reached the school. Expensive cars parked in front of the gate, students who drive motorcycles, and students wearing brand names. "Is this a school for the rich?" While watching the student from a far.

'Just calm down seoyeon..you will be alright' I though and started regretting my parent's decison to send to a school, where I will never fit in.

"Here we are...Seo are you ready?"My father turned to see me.

"Dad..please I am afraid"I felt fear the moment we entered the school's grounds.

"C'mon..sweetie you need to be brave and if you ever feel scared you can chat with us in kakao..but this won't be needed, because you will have new friends in this school 'As if I will make friends..they are all out of my league.'

I got out of the car and my parents left after me. They gave me back the big bag and my backpack, but before they did leave they hugged me. My parents wanted to enter the school, but the guard did not allow that. They looked at me with happy smiles and said their farewells and goodbyes.

'And now I am alone' I really can't live without them. I will miss them-

A voice suddenly appeared and as always distrups my thoughts.

"Excuse me Ms...?" The strange man in a black suit asked with face full of a cold voice.

"Huh..oh.. I mean... I am Kim Seoyeon"I was confused and I end up stuttering.

"I am a new student..so please I really don't 

"Hm..well let me take you to the girls dorm"He turned his back on me and left and I followed the strange man..who I still don't know.

I walked by several buildings that have a medieval such as the audtorium which looked like a opera house, the main school, a couple of fields, and the cafteria. We finally reached the main gate to the girl's dorm.

'Why do the girls need their own gate..how rich is this school' I thought.

The man apologized saying that he can't enter this building, since it's only for girl

Please log in to read the full chapter