[FULL STORY]

[Golden Child] [Kim Donghyun x Choi Bomin] [*Insert Title suitable for this fic* *I don't know what to title this fic*]

Dong.Chan.Min

 

It was Saturday morning and day off of the Golden child guys after their hectic schedule. They decided to spend their day off individually and do whatever they want like to go shopping, to eat and to play. Bomin is the first one to wake up among the 11 guys and this is considered as a miracle because he is known to be a heavy sleeper but today is different. He is looking forward to this day that he could invite Donghyun to hangout with him alone. And with that, he grabbed his phone to compose a text message to Donghyun.

"Hello Donghyun~hyung. Goodmorning did you had a good sleep? I hope you had. Do you wanna hangout with me today? We could go shopping, we could eat, and then play at the arcade." *click* Bomin's text message was sent to Donghyun. After sending the text message, excited Bomin is now picking out clothes to wear. He wanted to look good infront of Donghyun.

 

*beep beep* Donghyun woke up because of his vibrating phone. He remembered today is Saturday and it is their day off. Joochan asked him last night before they went to their room to hangout with him today. Joochan wanted to shop for new clothes. Of course, he said yes to Joochan because he is his friend and he likes Joochan for a very long time now. He went out to his room smiling with the thought of being with Joochan alone for the whole day it seems like a date and he totally forgot about the text message he received.

 

In Bomin's room..He is now all prepared and looking handsome when someone knocked on his door, It was Jaehyun.

"Hello Bomin.. Wow ! You look so handsome.." Jaehyun complimented Bomin.

"Thank you Jaehyun~hyung..by the way what brings you to my room..?" Bomin asked.

"Ooh.. Do you want to join me and Jibeom? We are going to the amusement park." Jaehyun offered Bomin

"Aah Thanks Jaehyun~hyung but me and Donghyun~hyung are going to hangout for today." Bomin replied with a big smile on his face.

"Ooh okay. Enjoy for today." Jaehyun said and waved Bomin goodbye.

"You and Jibeom~hyung also." Bomin replied with a smile and waved also.

 

After a while of preparing, Bomin also got out of his room to go to Donghyun’s room to asked him if he was all set for their hangout today. He knocked at Donghyun’s room *knock knock*. The door opened and Bomin’s mind almost went blank because Donghyun looks so cute.

“Ooh Bomin..What brings you here?” Donghyun asked.

“A-ah Hyung..I j-just wanted to ask if you are ready now?” Bomin asked Donghyun tongue tied.

“Ha? Why did you ask?” Donghyun asked Bomin confusedly.

“Haven’t you received-“ Bomin was about to reply but he was interrupted by Joochan who also came to Donghyun’s room.

“Hi Donghyun..are you ready now? Ooh Bomin~ah..what brings you here to Donghyun’s room? Do you need something from him?” Joochan exclaimed.

“Aah Joochan I am ready now. What is it again now Bomin?” Donghyun said.

“Aah nothing hyung just go ahead. You and Joochan~hyung enjoy.” Bomin replied with a sad smile then left to go to his room.

Donghyun and Joochan just nodded and waved to him with a smile as they were headed to the main door to leave.

When both of them was out of Bomin’s sight, tears started to flow to Bomin’s eyes. He was hurting. He was ignored. He realized that an unrequited is really painful like a knife stucked to your heart. He decided not to go out anymore and just drown himself to his tears for the guy he likes, Donghyun was with another guy right now Joochan.

 

Donghyun and Joochan has already reached the park..Right now they are walking while eating an ice cream.. They are silently walking and eating when Bomin popped out of Donghyun’s mind. Donghyun is wondering what Bomin wanted to him earlier this morning and why is it that Bomin looked so..sad? He was swimming in his thoughts of Bomin when Joochan poked him.

“Hey Donghyun? Are you okay? You are spacing out as if you are Jaehyun..hahaha” Joochan said to Donghyun while laughing.

“Ha? Aah nothing..I just thought of something..”Donghyun also said with a forcefully awkward laugh and also he is wondering why is he thinking of Bomin so much when  he should be focusing on Joochan the guy that he likes the most.

“Are you thinking Bomin right?” Joochan asked interrupting again his thoughts and he was alarmed on this question.

“Ha? Why would I think of Bomin?” Donghyun asked defensively.

“Simple, it is because like him” Joochan answered Donghyun teasingly.

“No ! You are wrong..It is you that I like!” Donghyun exclaimed loudly to Joochan.

“Y-you like me? A-are you sure?” shocked Joochan asked Donghyun.

“Yes, I-I like you” Donghyun answered but his voice was trembling  and he wasn’t sure if it is because he was embarrassed or because he is uncertain with his answer.

“Or are you just comfortable of being with me that is why you thought you like me?” Joochan asked again.

“I-I don’t know.” Donghyun couldn’t find the right answers to the questions.

“I think I am right you are just comfortable with me. You like Bomin. It is obvious because when we are together you always think of him.” Joochan said and that pointed out something to Donghyun. It is the special spot on his heart for Bomin.

“Y-you think so?” Donghyun was still in doubt with his feelings he still needs something to assure his heart that it was after all Bomin and not Joochan that he likes.

“Yes, I know so and besides I hate to say this to you but we can only be friends because I like Seungmin~hyung. I like to take care of him especially when he can’t fix his own tie..I asked you to come with me today to help pick a gift for him because I am going to confess my feelings on his birthday. I am sorry Donghyun.” Joochan said to Donghyun.

Donghyun just smiled to Joochan. He wasn’t hurt when Joochan said he likes Seungmin. Joochan was right it was Bomin that took the special spot on his heart. He was worried for Bomin now because he remembered he was sad just this morning.

“Hey Joochan, I need to go now.” Donghyun excused himself to Joochan.

“It is okay..go now. Go to Bomin.” Joochan said to Donghyun.

After Joochan said it, He ran fast with Bomin on his mind. He was eager to go to him right now in order to say what he feels towards him but he don’t know where he is right now. He grabbed his cellphone to text him. When he opened his cellphone, he saw a text..It was from Bomin this morning asking him to hangout with him. After reading the text, Donghyun’s tears flowed. How can he be stupid to realize his feelings for Bomin just now. He is crying because he made Bomin sad. He knows, he feels that he is the reason Bomin is sad. Maybe Bomin was still in their dorm crying because he was sad. He ran fast going to their dorm and rushed to Bomin’s room. He was knocking to Bomin’s door but he is not answering and he tried to turn the doorknob it was unlocked. When he entered the room, he saw Bomin sleeping soundly looking like an angel. He sat down beside Bomin and held his hand.

“I am sorry Bomin~ah if you thought I ignored you. I am sorry for making you sad. I am sorry for not hanging out with you today. I am sorry..I-I am s-sorry for all the things that caused you pain because of me..I-I’m really an idiot..Ain’t I?” Donghyun was talking to sleeping Bomin with a crackling voice because he was crying at the moment when he realized he have hurt this beautiful precious boy named Bomin. After saying this, he kissed Bomin on the forehead and turned his back for he was about to leave when he felt his wrist being grabbed by Bomin.

“Donghyun~hyung..” Bomin called his name softly.

Donghyun's heart is pounding because of this and what he didn’t expect was for Bomin to back hug him and this brought a lot of emotions flowing unto him..Excitement, Embarassment Love and many more.

“Donghyun~hyung..I heard what you said. I am okay. Don’t be sorry and please don’t cry.” Bomin said to Donghyun. “Just answer me, Do you also love me like I love you?” Bomin asked.

“Yes Bomin~ah, I love you too and I am an idiot for realizing it just now.” Donghyun replied to Bomin’s question.

“No hyung, you are not an idiot. You know love grows. Maybe my effect on you is just starting to blossom right now but I am happiest right now because you loved me.Thank you hyung. I love you.” Bomin said hugging Donghyun more tightly.

“I love you too, Bomin~ah. Thank you for waiting for me to realize it. I’m glad I am not too late.” Donghyun replied to Bomin smiling.

 

 

THE END J