first and last

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwoo and Taehyung has been a couple for more than two years. The two met because of their mutual friends, Somin and Bm. 


Before they become official as a couple, Taehyung was broken. her ex-girlfriend, So Jung broke up with him because she chose her studies over him. She fled to U.S. to study and never thought to go back. 

After a week, Taehyung's life becomes miserable when So Jung leave him. He struggled so much. He didn't even bother to eat and been drinking alchohol everyday even though he didn't like the taste of it.

Taehyung seems to can't move on since the day So Jung left him but Jiwoo was there. Jiwoo didn't leave him and make him feel that there's someone there for him. Eversince Jiwoo met Taehyung she knows there something interesting with him and as the time goes by she fall for him, even though she know he was still dating So Jung. She didn't expect for anything in return and simple pray for the happiness of two.

When Taehyung needed somebody to be on his back, Jiwoo was there. She never thought of leaving him.

A few months have passed.

Jiwoo is tired of being there for him, listening to his story over and over again, being with him when he's drinking, making sure he's eating his food. She had enough.

She told him those words when he called for her to come with him again and get drunk.

Out of the planned Jiwoo confessed her feelings towards Taehyung. She wasn't expecting for anything but Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter