Chapter 1

Her playboy

(Soojin's POV)

"Kim Soojin!" The teacher calls out, waiting for my response. "Here!" I shout, whilst raising my hand. The teacher nods and proceeds to call on the next name. He takes a look around the class before frowning and calling out the name listed after mine.

"Kim Taehyung!" No one speaks or raises their hand. Just then, the door is opened, and in comes Kim Taehyung, the school playboy. I unknowingly smile a little. The teacher, annoyed, goes and drags Taehyung out of the classroom, again. 

"Taehyung oppa is so cute!" 

"Ommo, Taehyung oppa is mine!" 

Aish, so annoying. I don't have any friends in school. All the girls only talk about Taehyung, which gets on my nerves. The boys.....they don't like the girls. I talk to them but they aren't close enough to be considered friends. The boys don't like how the girls always fawn over Taehyung, which is why they fall in love with me.

I don't really like them. 

The only one in the school that I would consider a friend is Taehyung. He is annoying, he teases me a lot but he knows me well, at least better than anyone else in school. 

The bell rings, and everyone rushes out. Math is listed for my last period of the day. I sigh and walk to class alone. 

"Ah, Soojin-ah, you're sitting with Taehyung over there." Once I enter, the teacher directs me to my new spot. I didn't mind at all. But of course, the girls did.

"Ugh, Soojin isn't even that pretty." Someone comments, in which I can hear. "Well at least I'm not rude!" I retort, rolling my eyes. I look at what Taehyung is doing.

He ripped out a number of paper and started to make them into cubes. He looks at me.

"Yah, do you have tape?" Taehyung asks, and I take it out without answering. He takes it and makes more and more cubes. "What are you going to do with all of those?" I ask.

"Throw them at you. You're smart so I need answers." Taehyung smiles. My heart thumps. "Yah, what are you doing? Stop it!" I whisper. I don't get what was happening to me. Taehyung frowns.

"I'm not doing anything!" Taehyung says, and I look away. "Taehyung, I've made a mistake. You're actually sitting in the spot behind Soojin. Minsu, sit next to Soojin please." I see the slightest hint of jealousy before Taehyung moves.

"Hey! I'm Minsu Lee. You're Kim Soojin, right?" Minsu puts his hand out, which I happily grab and shake. Minsu is cute, curly hair and cute big eyes. 

"You better not make a move on her...." I hear a slight mutter.