Winning heart

A Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“Good Morning Wonwoo!” Wonwoo was greeted by his friend Soonyoung, as much as he wants to enjoy his company of a warm cup of tea with a nice book he just borrowed from the library and a silent lobby of the Gryffindor’s dorm (which is very rare) it’s too late because Kwon Soonyoung is like the noisiest seeker Gryffindor he had met in his entire years in Hogwarts.

Wonwoo place his red and gold bookmark between the pages of the book he was reading before closing it and looks at Soonyoung who was leaning on his couch.

“Oh you were reading, I didn’t see your book, silly me.” Hoshi faked his shock and grins at Wonwoo and Wonwoo couldn’t help but to roll his eyes and stands up from his oh so comfortable couch.

“Shut up Kwon, spit it out what do you want?” Soonyoung gave him a loud laugh and a hit on the shoulder making him stumble forward.

“This is why you are my bestfriend, my dear Wonwoo!” Wonwoo glares at him and huffs as he cross his arms against his chest waiting for the actual point of the stupid conversation.

“You see today is the last match for the Year-end Quidditch game and I need a good friend that can set a nice supporting banner for us and knowing you are good at controlling your magic you are that good friend!” Wonwoo have to scoff at every sweet word Soonyoung was spitting out and the blonde seeker just gave him an eye smile and a grin.

“What a sweet words coming from you Mr. Kwon I feel honoured.” Wonwoo sarcastically says as he rolls his eyes but Soonyoung just gave him a knowing grin and a nudge.

“Sure, but as I said every ing time, I am not your best friend!” Soonyoung grabs him by his shoulder and shakes him as he says thank you over and over again.

“Yes of course I will remember it well, BEST FRIEND!” With that Soonyoung dashes out of the Gryffindor dorm before the furious Wonwoo can even catch him.

 

So that’s why the dorm was silent, it’s the Quidditch year-end game that everyone anticipates every year, everyone except for Wonwoo of course. He prefer learning spells, potions and reading some history books than  playing the sick game that can drain his energy.

 

 

--

 

 

He doesn’t usually attend this kind of games, only when Soonyoung pester him like earlier because he believes that instead of letting the blonde seeker whines beside him for hours agreeing to his request is the easiest way to escape it.

“Oh Jeon Wonwoo!” Wonwoo looks down at the bleachers when he saw the muse (though he’s a male) of the Gryffindor Yoon Jeonghan, he’s also his roommate so basically they are close or that’s what he think.

Wonwoo goes down the bleacher and stands beside Jeonghan and gave him a short smile.

“Soonyoung forced you again?” Jeonghan gave him an apologetic smile and an encouragement (or pity) pats on the shoulder.

“A bit and I just want to see the year-end game this year, so who’s the fighter on the other side.” Jeonghan laughs at him and points out the green ocean across them.

“Tsk. Slytherin again.” Wonwoo’s frown deepens and the announcer starts introducing the houses that will be playing.

“Well this year did you know they have a new seeker?” Jeonghan asked him with a little bit of a loud voice making him wince yet Wonwoo shrugs his shoulders, of course he didn’t know just like he said earlier he doesn’t care to this kind of games or players, well maybe except for Soonyoung because they are friends.

“Well what do I expect from you who never watch this thing?” Okay Wonwoo was a bit offended by that but yeah truth hurts as the muggles said.

“Well for your information his name is Kim Mingyu and he’s one year younger than you, he’s very famous right now, I’m surprised you don’t know him.” Jeonghan gave him a snort and started shouting as the members of the Gryffindor team was called.

He had heard that name but he doesn’t know where, he forgot it already because it doesn’t matter.

Wonwoo was looking at the teams forming a line and started greeting the watchers and he noticed that Soonyoung just shoot a heart sign on him. Idiot and disgusting please.

As if it was his cue, Wonwoo cleared his throat and Jeonghan stares at him as he pulls his wand and raises it in the air.

Whispering some basic spell and his wand lights up and shoot in the air as if it’s a fireworks or what muggles call it.

The fireworks Wonwoo released in the sky beams a red and gold color then slowly fading leaving huge words written on the sky.

“Go Gryffindor.” Jeonghan read out loud and the whole bleach of Gryffindor roars a loud cheer.

Wonwoo who looks so satisfied on his action looks back at Soonyoung who was now giving him thumbs up and a wink before flying up in the sky.

 

And the game begins.

 

As much as Wonwoo doesn’t want to react on the game, he’s reacting too much. He can’t even take a sit because of the thrill. The score tied up with 2-2 and the golden snitch is still on the run. The game is beginning to become rough as the rain started to fall and damn he can’t see well.

There was a loud shout from the crowd when he saw one of the members of the Slytherin fell.

It was Moon Junhui, same year as him and as much as he remembered that guy was dating the scary Ravenclaw Myungho. Ouch that gotta hurt man. Jun fell on his broom after trying to dodge the bludger that was hit by the Gryffindor’s beater.

Wonwoo looks down for a second to see if the Slytherin was alright and he’s a bit relieved to see there are healers picking him up and dragging him out of the field.

“Soonyoung!” Jeonghan suddenly shouted and Wonwoo abruptly looks up only to see Soonyoung up in the air frozen as he looks around and .

“Soonyoung!” the bludger is getting near him and the beaters are below him Wonwoo doesn’t even want to look and there he saw a small light under the bleach of the Slytherin.

They’re cheating. Soonyoung is under a spell, they are holding his broom down!

The shouting became silent as a loud thud was heard.

Kwon Soonyoung was got hit by the bludger on the back and he fell on the ground.

“The Slytherin caught the golden snitch! Kim Mingyu did it!” The crowd on the other side cheers loudly and wave their house’s flag, that green and silver sickening color.

“Soonyoung!” Wonwoo tensed on his place and Jeonghan grabs his arm.

“Let’s go see him.”

 

 

--

 

 

“Don’t worry he’s alright now, he’s just sleeping, he fixed his bones but some cuts will heal the sooner he finish his potions.” The healer says as she walks out of the clinic and reports to the head master.

“What the hell’s with the broken bones?” Wonwoo shouts as he huffs and sits on the bed beside Soonyoung’s.

“Well the bludger is an iron ball afterall…” Jeonghan says as he fills up the glass with water in case Soonyoung wakes up and ready to drink his potions.

“I saw them Jeonghan they cheated, it was Jun, Moon Junhui!” Wonwoo stands up from the bed end stomps his feet.

“What about me nerdy Gryffindor? I’m hurt too how can you blame this on me.” Jun gave him a knowing smirk and Wonwoo has to scoff and roll his eyes.

“Why did you even bother waking up cheater?” Wonwoo mocks and Jun sits up on his bed making Jeonghan put his guard up, in case he tries something fishy, after all he believes in Wonwoo, the boy never lies after all.

“Well sad to say I did.”

“You disgusting Slytherin!”

“Watch your tongue Gryffindor!” A rough voice was heard from the doors of the clinic showing the tall seeker of the Slytherin.

“And who might you be?” Wonwoo glares at the new comer and the tall seeker gave him a smile before reaching his hand out for a handshake.

Wonwoo takes it but his face shows no reaction as he holds it firmly and shakes it or Wonwoo tried shaking it, Mingyu’s hand didn’t move. Instead his right hand was lifted up to the tall Slytherin’s lips and place a kiss on the back of it making Wonwoo widens his eyes.

“What are you doing?” Wonwoo hisses as he pulls his hand from the Slytherin boy and wipe it on his polo.

“Being a gentleman in front of a beauty like you.” Mingyu gave him a smirk and oh Wonwoo wants to hit that face so bad but he heard Soonyoung groans and starting to get his consciousness back.

“Soonyoung!” Wonwoo and Jeonghan runs to the blonde seeker’s side and Hoshi gave them a laugh as he rubs the back of his head.

“Sorry I have to invite you just to watch me lose Wonwoo.” Soonyoung gave him a laugh Wonwoo has to hit his head for thinking stupid things like that.

“Idiot, you broke your spine earlier and you’re thinking about me attending that stupid game.” Soonyoung immediately cooes him and Jeonghan has to laugh at the scene in front of me.

“Aw my best friend really cares for me!” Soonyoung hugs Wonwoo’s waist and Wonwoo gave his back a light brush.

“Shut up, I’m just your friend.” Wonwoo said in a lighter voice. “Sometimes I doubt the sorting hat.” Wonwoo jokes and Soonyoung has to hug him tighter just to squeeze the out of him.

Mingyu suddenly clears his throat and fix his neck tie still giving Wonwoo that stupid grin on his face.

“Sorry to cut your sweet cuddles but I’m still talking to you Wonwoo.” Mingyu tries to walk closer to Wonwoo but the Gryffindor lifts his wand up.

“Stay away from me, keep a 1 meter distance! You ert.”

Mingyu laughs at Wonwoo’s threats “Well ladies won’t be bothered if it’s me molesting them.” The tall Slytherin jokes making Wonwoo scoffs.

“Cocky Slytherin, why don’t you bother them instead?”

“But I told you you’re pretty, prettier than them.”

“What the hell is going on” Soonyoung asked Jeonghan who was standing beside him but the said male only shrugs.

“I heard you want to be an auror.” The Slytherin says as he looks at Wonwoo with a mocking laugh.

Wonwoo gave him a glare and raises his wand, pointing it at Mingyu’s face. “Why do you care, mind your own business.” Mingyu touches the tip of his wand and moves it away just to get his face closer to Wonwoo’s.

“Listen you mudblood, wizards like you can never be an auror.” Wonwoo was about to protest but Mingyu lift his index finger on his lips, shutting him up. “But you can always be my house wife instead.” Mingyu gave him a wink before pulling away and grinning at him.

“Excuse me?!” Wonwoo growls and walks to the grinning Slytherin and harshly steps on his foot before walking out the room.

“Damn it little Gryffindor!” Mingyu groans as he bends down and massage his foot. “I’m Mingyu by the way Kim Mingyu!” He added between the groans but the Gryffindor didn’t even turn his head to him.

“If you are trying to get in his heart you just lost your chance, by calling him mudblood.” Soonyoung says and Mingyu gave him a scoff.

“I’m not trying to get in his heart-”

“He’s trying to get in his pants.” Jun butts in earning a glare from Mingyu. “Wow I was just kidding no need to be serious.” Jun raises his hands in the air and Mingyu returns his attention to Soonyoung who was snickering.

“What’s going on?”Jeonghan asked as he looks at the seekers arguing about Wonwoo.

“Well you see, Jihoon the short Slytherin in my fortune forecasting class happened to speak to me which is so rare and asked me what is the name of the book worm Gryffindor that often goes to the library every afternoon, so I thought he likes Wonwoo then I made starting jokes about it, but he cast a spell on my book making it hit my face and-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter