✓ Nineteen.

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s POV

One week passed… I see Sana almost every day and if we didn’t, we will talk on the phone for hours. She is such a strong independent successful woman. I am trying to search for a normal job. I hope my past won’t track me around and prevent me from having a job.

I have an interview at a marketing company, everything went so smoothly. I refused Sana’s offer, she told me that she can find me a job at her company or at her partner’s ones but I am the man in this relationship and I don’t want her help in this topic. She was sulky and offended when I told her my reasons but in the end we made up.

At the moment I am planning to propose to her.

“YOU TWO ARE USELESS!” I yelled at Jeongyeon and Dahyun. Their ideas weren’t helping me at all.

“Flower bouquet is so old Hyung!”

“I am old, what are you expecting me to suggest?” Jeongyeon frowned. “I am going to meet Momo she must be waiting.”

I watched him leave while I sat irritably next to Dahyun.

“Chaeyoung?”

“Hm?”

“Isn’t it weird?”

“What?”

“Jiyong and Jaerim left us alone this easily, I think something is vague about it.”

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her, “You have a copy of the flash drive right?”

“Of course I do.”

“Use it in the emergency, you sent men to protect Sana right?”

“Yes but I am worried about you.”

“Aey!” I patted her head “I can protect myself” I looked at my watch and got up quickly “I am going to meet Sana b-bye.”

I drove to her mansion, I couldn’t stop smiling through the whole ride. Every time I feel that it’s my first time meeting her. The guard opened the gate and I parked the car inside. As soon as I stepped out of the car, I found myself being hugged by Sana.

“Where did you come from?” I chuckled.

“I missed youuu” she yelled a bit. I headed to the other door of my car to get the bouquet on the passenger seat for Sana. I will never get tired giving her flowers everyday.

"Thank you Chaengie." Sana said in her sweetest voice as she went nearer my cheek to give me a kiss but I turned my head quickly to receive that kiss with my lips instead. She lightly punched me and we both giggled for that silly thing. We're both like teenagers being inlove. I saw the guard smiling at us and I bowed my head at him. I side hugged her and looked at the mansion.

“What? What’s wrong?”

“Will they accept me Sana? I am not wealthy and-“

“Shhh” she put her lips on mine and looked up at my eyes “they will accept you, I told them about you.”

“YOU WHAT?” I panicked.

“I told them that I met someone else and I am in love, and guess what?”

“What?” I said with a shaking voice.

“They said that they noticed that I am happy and different recently so they're willing to accept you.” she poked my nose and cringed “you already met them in the few weeks you spent here.”

I caressed her arm and sighed “By the way, tomorrow let’s meet at my house” I leaned in, “I miss you” I whispered and she giggled.

“Okay okay! Now leave, I want to rest.”

“Yes rest because tomorrow you will work hard” I winked at her but she already pushed me inside the car. I sent her a flying kiss before I drove out of the mansion.

I will propose to her tomorrow.

I bought the ring and I will use some of Dahyun and Jeongyeon’s ideas.

I went to the florist again and bought another red and white flowers. I placed the flowers’ petals all over the bed, with red and white balloons all over the floor.

One thing is left, I want to buy a remote control car so I can put the ring box on it and when she walks outside the elevator she will follow it!

I AM A GENIUS!

I was too excited to sleep so I went to buy it… But as always… We can’t find happiness and settlement easily. As soon as I arrived at the parking lot I saw a black van approaching me, they were faster than me, too fast for me to react. As much as I tried to fight, the two men were tying me up and they sprayed anesthetic on my face… The last thing I saw was two masked men in front of me, waiting for me to faint as the driver drove to an anonymous place…

 

 

Third person’s POV

Jiyong and Jaerim were in an abandoned warehouse they own. The latter was sitting with his legs on the table in front of him staring at the unpainted ceiling while Jiyong was walking back and forth next to him.

“They are here!” he said and turned around, they walked to where the two men threw Chaeyoung on the ground, he was still unconscious.

“WAKE HIM UP!” Jaerim hollered. The two puffy men grabbed two cold water galloons and spilled them on Chaeyoung who flinched a bit “Do it like this” Jaerim approached him and kicked his stomach twice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter