✓ Thirteen

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerim and Sana walked to their room. Sana tried telling him that she is tired, but he didn’t care, he was busy kissing every inch of her body. She closed her eyes and gave up to his rough touches. The two had after a long time. It was so emotionless. She couldn’t help but think about Chaeyoung. After Jaerim had fallen asleep she closed her eyes and thought about Chaeyoung’s touch. How it’s completely different from Jaerim’s. Not just his touch. His eyes, voice, and actions. Nothing was like Chaeyoung, and she hated that she liked Chaeyoung more but was stuck with Jaerim.

 

Few days passed…

Jiyong was in his office in the mansion when Jaerim came in. He sat in front of his desk and chuckled.

“What with this laugh?” Jiyong questioned.

“I am laughing at them”

“Them?” Jiyong was confused.

“Chaeyoung, his brother and that girl”

Jiyong raised his eyebrow and glared at Jaerim.

“They want to destroy you, so they can save Sana” he laughed, “they are losers.”

“Tell me everything” Jiyong folded his arms over his chest.

Jaerim smirked and proceed in telling him the whole plan.

“They think I will betray you easily” Jaerim laughed.

“I am touched, really” Jiyong touched his heart and smirked, “Let them be. Soon she will disappear, and I will be the CEO and she will be nothing or” he muted a bit, “she won’t be alive.”

Jaerim kept staring at him while nodding.

“You will be my assistant and partner. Imagine we, having the power.”

Just thinking about it, made Jaerim smile and take a deep breath, “We will be so powerful, and everyone will obey us.”

“Exactly!” Jiyong sat back, “Now go and meet them. Then tell me everything they are planning.”

“I will”

Jaerim left Jiyong’s office and while walking down the corridor he saw Momo coming to his way. No words were needed as their eyes were enough to scream lust. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the guest bathroom, he locked the door and pinned her to the door.

“You became prettier!” he said between their kisses. She pulled him closer by his nape while his hand went to her pants. He ed it and kneeled in front of her as the two calmly and quickly ed. Unaware of Sana, who was struggling with her emotions and managing the company.

 

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is living the life he has dreamed. He bought a nice car and an apartment with the money. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, didn’t leave his small studio house –or room, it’s so small. Today he had the urge to meet Sana. He waited for her near her car, he was wearing one of his old striped shirt and jeans. Walking back and forth with throbbing heart and sweaty hands.

Chaeyoung’s POV

I took a deep breath as I saw her walking toward me, she was searching for the car’s key in her bag. I smiled instinctively as soon as I saw her until she saw me and froze in her place.

“Hey” I smiled but she glared at me.

“What are you doing here?” She said coldly.

“I want to talk to you” I yelped, “and I miss you…” I rubbed my nape.

“Save these words for someone else, they won’t affect me!” she said opening the door, but I closed it.

“Sana, I am planning to save you from Jiyong. I swear I will. Can you at least come with me and listen to me?”

“I don’t want to hear lies!!” she raged, “is Chaeyoung even your real name? I don’t get it! You came into my life and acted as my husband, making me believe that he changed then I found out that you are not Jaerim and you were toying with me!”

“I wasn’t! I was by your side to protect you!”

“You were by my side for money!”

I clenched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter