✓ One

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

“So, you are telling me that if I wear these sunglasses, I can see any woman ?” a guy in his mid-forty asked.

Chaeyoung smirked, “OF COURSE!” he lied, “But it works only at night, you have to be careful.”

“Okay, okay!” said the guy, handing Chaeyoung one hundred dollars.

“Have fun with it!” Chaeyoung walked away to his motorcycle and drifted away. He parked it in the parking lot of the building where he lives in a small studio apartment. He took off his shoes and stepped inside while ruffling his hair, “People are so stupid haha.”

He sat on his bed and took out a bag he keeps under his bed, it is full of money, “A bit little more and I will achieve my dream and you will be free my brother” he smiled.

Chaeyoung is a twenty-eight-year-old guy. He is a hustler, he has worked many jobs just to pay the bail for his brother who is in jail.

‘It’s not my fault that people are stupid’ he always says.

He sells fake sunglasses, lighters and spoiled electronic pieces that work for one minute or never. His love for money grows every day. His dream is to be rich. To not worry about what he will eat or how much he will pay for things. He wants to invest money in companies to continue making money. He put gum in his mouth, watermelon flavor, it’s his favorite. He walked into the bar, wearing a striped black shirt with a white jacket and black pants.

He looked around and tried to hunt for his next ‘client’ as he calls them. Simultaneously, a guy with swept up black hair was sitting by the bar drinking his third whiskey sat in his VIP section of the bar.

“He hasn’t woken up yet” said Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong the illegitimate son of the billionaire Minatozaki Yori.

“He is ruining our plan” said Taeyang, his best friend, and assistant.

“We have to wake him up, Sana will soon take over the company.”

Taeyang nodded, “We can’t let a woman be CEO”

“Exactly” Jiyong agreed.

Jiyong frowned and got up, “I will go to the bathroom” he headed to the bathroom where he washed his hand then a guy came in and locked the door while panting so hard.

“These men are crazy!” it was none other than Chaeyoung.

Jiyong almost choked when he saw how Chaeyoung looks like Jaerim, Sana’s husband who is in a coma.

“YA OPEN THE DOOR!” a guy yelled from outside, Chaeyoung was looking around trying to find a place to hide.

“Go inside this stall and stand on the toilet, don’t make a sound!” said Jiyong and Chaeyoung compiled.

Jiyong opened the window of the bathroom then the door “He jumped out of the window, I was in the toilet, I didn’t see his face.”

The big muscular guy nodded and ran out the bar to find Chaeyoung who came out of the bathroom stall while breathing fast.

“Thank you I would’ve probably been dead if you weren’t here” Chaeyoung said slapping Jiyong’s arm playfully whilst the latter was just staring at him wondering how someone can resemble another person this much.

“Nothing is for free young man” He said his hair back.

Chaeyoung narrowed his eyes at him, “You want money? From the velvet suit you are wearing, I assume that you own three limousines” Chaeyoung analyzed.

“What’s your name?” Jiyong ignored his statement.

“Son Chaeyoung” he responded with a smirk.

Jiyong shook his head, “It’s Kim Jaerim” he gave a sly smile.

“Excuse me?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Follow me” Jiyong once again ignored Chaeyoung.

Jiyong walked outside the bathroom and Chaeyoung followed him with a confused expression.

Taeyang was drinking vodka and choked on it when he saw Chaeyoung, “How is that possible?” He said pointing to Chaeyoung.

Jiyong smirked, “our plan will continue.”

“May I know what are we talking about and who are you two? I am a bit busy and I need to-” Chaeyoung began.

“One million dollars” Jiyong cut him off, “I will give you one million dollars if you pretend to be Kim Jaerim.”

Chaeyoung’s mouth went dry and he couldn’t even blink. He never even dreamt of having this much money offered to him, it feels like a dream come true. The two guys stood in the alley next to the bar. Chaeyoung with his tensed shoulders was frowning and staring at Jiyong. After they were outside, the latter sent Taeyang to do some errands.

“So, I will tell you the full story” Jiyong took a deep breath, “A few days ago, Kim Jaerim was involved in a car accident and he is in a coma now. We don’t know what will happen to him or if he will ever wake up… Because of him the election was postponed-”

“Election for what?” Chaeyoung cut him off.

“The election for the new CEO of MTS Company” Jiyong replied.

“The shipping company?”

“EXACTLY!” Jiyong snapped his fingers, “And if you repla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter