Chapter1~We are now beginning

Trigger the Past ~One Shot~

As the sword was lifted above my head. I remembered what I have done to be here. Here for my execution. I remembered. The year of 1954. (A.N/Had to think of a back in the day)

I was just passing out drinks to the guess.

That's when my lady called me.

"Eunhyuk, could you come over here for a second. I want you to meet someone. "

I pushed my blonde bang out of sight, so I can give the last drink to Lord Siwon.

I walked my way to lady you to meet this person. As I get closer I see a short or tall young man.

I could not tell, because Shidong was blocking me. Even though he is supposed to be in the kitchen. Doing his job.

"Eunhyuk, I would like to you to meet Lord Yesung. "

I bowed like I am supposed to do when greeted to. Then he spoke to me.

"So your Eunhyuk. I've heard lots about you. "

"Oh did you. I wonder what they say about me."

It was just a minute of smiling and smirks between us. Then Lord Yesung broke our silence.

"I've heard a lot about your past and I'm surprised that your still alive. "

My teeth started to grinding together.

'How the hell does he know about my past. Only me and the family know my past. '

He started smiling again. Giving me the right time to talk back but......

"Eunhyuk, could you tell everyone that the party is over. "

"By myself. That will take all day. " She lifted one finger to my lips,and mouthed out the word go.

I did not want to argue with her so I started doing what I was told.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Annyeong sorry it took me so long to put the first chapter.

There was a lot of things going on.

Okay first chapter, Eunhyuk meets his now becoming enemy.

Don't worry you find out what happens between them in the next 2 chapters.

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED.

But the story is now beginning..