Chapter 1: Mind Your Own Business (Ailee)

Look At Me

"Your Handsome Face, Your Arrogant Attitude"

'Sorry but Mind your Own Business Before Its Too Late"

It is again the time for year-end events which allows us to interact with our friends from other groups. Well me, I’m pretty much closer to Red Velvet sunbae these days and I think it wouldn’t happen if I didn’t mc with Irene unnie last year. I saw her and her group from afar and I gave them my greetings and hug them one by one. I lastly hug Seulgi unnie since I’m saving the best for last. Hugging her gives me that tingly feeling as always.

 

While hugging her, I can feel someone shooting daggers towards me through his eyes. Want to know him? Well, he is my enemy. He is Park Jimin. The y mochi from BTS.

 

I knew that he is interested in her after I saw them performing for SBS Gayo Daejun and I’m also aware that many fans ships them which is something I’m fine with before. I don’t treat liking Seulgi unnie as a competition but it was him who treats it like that. Seulgi unnie will surely only look at me as a younger sister.  After he embarrassed me for liking unnie, i decided I'm fine if she will fall for another man but not just on him.

 

I stick my tongue out and he looks away which made me laugh at how victorious I was. Seulgi unnie must notice as she then questions me.

 

“Why are you giggling, Sana chan?”

 

“Nothing, unnie. I just miss you all so much.”

 

“Aww. We miss you too. Let’s hang out again someday, ha?”

 

“Sure, I’ll mention this to my members so we can schedule everything, okay?” 

 

"I’m excited! See you soon, Bye Sana chan.” She bid goodbye to me.

 

I went back to my group and they also look at me teasingly as we went backstage. They know everything about how I much I like Seulgi unnie.

 

“Look at her, she’s smiling from ear to ear.” Jihyo said.

 

“Yeah, I’m jealous.” Dahyun said which only earned a smack on the head from me.

 

“Hahaha, You and twice will always be my first love -------”

 

”So why don’t you return to your first loves and don’t disturb Seulgi.” There he goes again. I didn’t notice him and his group were just behind us. Jin, my best friend, even nudged him with his elbow to stop.

 

“Why are you so obsessed to me over the idea that I like Seulgi unnie, ha?” I said as I walk closer to him.

 

“Because you’re making me uncomfortable for her.” He also step closer making our gap from each other very close which made me uneasy.

 

“Then don’t be, it’s not like she knows already right?” After I said that and to get rid of myself from this awkward scenario, I step on his foot with my stiletto.

 

He groaned in pain while some of s either helping him or laughing at him. I and my group, on the other hand, excuse ourselves from them. They waved at us except for Jimin sunbae who was busy cursing at me.

 

We reached our room and laughed over my y attitude.

 

“You’re so stupid Sana, but this is so fun.” Mina said as she pinched my cheeks.