1/1

Uji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

My name is Uji, I'm a Russian Blue cat, I was born on November 22, 2016. My mama cat was ran over by a car when I was a baby so I was sent to an animal shelter. I didn't know anyone! There were big scary dogs and mean big cats in the house. There were a lot of different humans who come and go everyday. I love the humans! They sometimes play with me and pet me, most of them are good humans, there are also som bad humans who hit me. Uji don't wanna be hit and strangled so I scratch them but Uji ended up having no dinner.

 

My life changed when I saw a big human who ran to me like I'm the most precious thing in the world. Human had black hair, really big doe eyes and his smile was really warm. Human was with two other humans. The human hugged me tightly and he was warm! That day, I found a forever home.

 

---

 

 

The human's name is Choi Seungcheol, I don't read human language but his mama always screams his name in the morning. Seungcheol gave me the name Uji and I really really like it. 

 

 

Seungcheol takes care of me, he never forgets to give me food in the morning and scoop my poopie day and night. Being a cat, sometimes I play a lot and Seungcheol loves playing with me. Seungcheol even bought me lots of toys! I really really really love Seungcheol's room, there's a cabinet I can climb and I love sleeping under his warm bed.

 

 

Seungcheol is a happy human, everyday, he goes out of the room with a smile and comes home with a smile, smelling human sweat which Uji don't like. Seungcheol loves cuddling when he gets home so Uji hides because Seungcheol is smelly. Seungcheol would just laugh at Uji then.

 

 

Seungcheol sleeps really late at night, sometimes Uji can't sleep properly because light is on and Seungcheol is sitting on his chair, looking focused on a white human thing. Uji sometimes hate it when Seungcheol sleeps late.

 

 

Seungcheol's friends are really nice, Uji met two of them and they love Uji. Seungcheol smiles the brightest when Joshua and Jeonghan comes to play with Uji. Seungcheol looks at Uji the way papa cat did and Uji feels happy to see Seungcheol happy.

 

 

Seungcheol's mama and papa are nice humans too! Mama always slides extra fish on my dinner even if Seungcheol says no. Mama plays with Uji when Seungcheol is away, Papa loves Uji too, he smells like alcohol sometimes but Papa is a fun human, although Uji sometimes hear Papa and Mama screaming on late night.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Seungcheol used to be happy. But Uji has been with Seungcheol for a while and Uji knows Seungcheol well. Uji noticed that Seungcheol smiles less than he used to. Uji doesn't try to sleep when Seungcheol's light is on, Uji waits until Seungcheol is next to Uji before he sleeps. 

 

 

Seungcheol has been sleeping a lot too! Mama used to scream once and Seungcheol will wake up but now Mama has to go to room to wake Seungcheol up. Still, Seungcheol will smile less.

 

 

Seungcheol still never forgets to feed Uji, he even bought an animal toy for Uji to hug at night. Seungcheol doesn't play a lot with Uji like before, Seungcheol has been out of room most of a day, only coming to Uji to feed, scoop the poop and sleep next to Uji. Seungcheol has been hugging Uji a lot too, he is really warm!

 

 

Seungcheol's friends rarely come too, Uji missed Jisoo's belly rub and Jeonghan's hugs. Seungcheol has been coming hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter