Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Years!!

It's the whole gang present.

All seven best friends sit in the living room, drinking, joking and talking galore.

It's two minutes until midnight. Until the new year. A fresh start. 2 minu- no 1 minute and 47- no 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Last minute conversations were quickly finished up so they could count down.

1 minute left.

The crowd on the TV goes significantly silent, waiting for the 10 second countdown.

40 seconds.

Jimin puts his beer down on the coffee table and snatches the can from Jeongguk's hand and sets it beside his own drink.

25 second left.

Jimin starts counting in his head.

23
22
21
20

Jeongguk entwines his finger with Jimin's.

17
16
15
14
13
12
11

"Ten."
"Nine."
"Eight."
"Seven."
"Six."
"Five,"
the atmosphere is becoming energized, enthusiastic, gay, anxious.
"Four."
"Three."
"Two."
"One."

 

Jimin, already having been turn to the younger at 5 seconds, pulls Jeongguk's face to his and presses his lips to his.

 

Jimin smiles and snickers along with his giggling boyfriend.

 

Jimin keeps pressing forward until Jeongguk's back is against the couch. Jeongguk wraps his arms around Jimin neck as the older's body is hovers above him.

 

Taehyung groans and playfully punches Jimin's calf and get him to stop devouring the maknae.

 

Jimin giggles and pulls away from the dazed male below him.

 

"We had our first kiss, what about first of 2018? Hmm?"

 

The rest of BTS whines a big "NOOOO!" in unison.


Jeongguk rolls his eye as he blushes heavily. He paws at Jimin's cheek much like how Jimin slapped Jin's face with the slipper..... in... 2015. Almost three years ago now. (Wow)

Everyone settles down and the couple stops bugging the other members (read: Jimin stops flustering everyone, along with his boyfriend with the not-so-silent-on-purpose smexy talk.)

The couple sit back down on the couch as they were a year ago. Back in 2017. Everyone else has been in the same position since then.

The night - well, morning caries on and BTS have an amazing time.

(And, despite the other member's complaining, first of the year happens after they all go to bed to get as much sleep as they can. Jimin and Jeongguk are satisfied.)