Mr. Most Handsome 2017

Mr. Most Handsome 2017

It was already dawn when BTS got back to their dorm from their midnight celebration for Taehyung’s birthday. They just finished the KBS Gayo Song Festival and went straight to have a feast in a delicious restaurant for the birthday boy. Everyone was smiling tiredly as they made their way inside the dorm one by one. It was such a packed schedule; the practices to their all live performances for the festival and to the birthday celebration they had awhile ago. It was very exhausting day but it was all worth it. They did for their beloved ARMYs. They did it for their second maknae who is celebrating his birthday.

 

"Make sure to wash up and change into fresh clothes. Get as much sleep as you want. We'll be getting busy again in a few hours," Namjoon, being the leader he is, reminded s before making his own way to freshen himself up for sleep. He can't wait to plop on his bed and sleep. Everyone soon finished as they greet Taehyung one more time a 'Happy Birthday' before they disappeared to their respective rooms, leaving Taehyung drying his hair up on the hallway to their rooms. Jin gives the second youngest a flying kiss before turning in, Namjoon leaving him with a short yet deep message in life, Yoongi with his subtle way of greeting using a gentle pat on the head, Hoseok sending finger hearts at him as he walked backwards to his room and Jimin, hugging his 95 line buddy before going to sleep. 

 

The dorm soon fell into silence as the others washed up, changed and let the tiredness take over them as the elder members went to sleep. But the youngest had other plans, now that he and his youngest hyung were the only ones left awake. Before Taehyung could reach for his shared room’s door knob, Jeongguk grabs his wrist, stopping the male from going in. “Hyung,” he calls to the latter as he pulls him into a hug, the younger hugging the other from the back as he whispers, “Come, sleep with me? Hmm, birthday boy?” Tae gasps in surprise but he soon relaxed, hearing his lover’s voice that sent shivers down his spine. He could only respond with a nod as the latter led him to his room.

 

No one could be proud as the maknae to know that people around the world knew how beautiful Kim Taehyung really is. He won’t admit that his possessiveness triggered his jealousy. He is happy that thousands, even millions, of people appreciates his lover’s beauty but it also means that big of a number admires his lover too.

 

He wants to show everyone who Kim Taehyung belongs to.

 

As soon as they got inside the youngest's room, Jeongguk instantly pinned the slender male as Tae's back hits the door, the younger subtly locking the door behind him as he wraps an arm around the slim waist of the slightly elder male. "Koo-" Before Taehyung could say anything else, soft lips found its way against his, successfully stopping him from uttering anything more as his arms finds it way to encircle the younger's neck. A pair of soft lips instantaneously starts moving against each other and soon, wet tongues got involved as the younger started and nibbling the latter's lower lip, eliciting a soft moan from the birthday boy. Jeongguk took the chance to deepen the kiss as he explores the other's hot cavern, tasting every inch of his lover. 

 

They wouldn't have pulled back if the need for oxygen wasn't hindering them from kissing for too long. They pulled back, panting for air with their faces still less an inch apart from each other. "Kookie?" Taehyung calls the younger, cupping his bunny's cheek. "Is there something wrong...?" he asks. Jeongguk shakes his head, "No, nothing's wrong. It's just that..." he trails off, unsure how to explain without embarrassing himself. Tae giggles, seeing his personal kissing monster shifting to a shy bunny in  less than a second. "Go on," he urges the younger to continue what he was about to say. "You can tell me." 

 

The younger leans into Taehyung's touch as he pecks his hand before mumbling, "The whole world admires you now." He tells the elder, looking at him straight in the eyes. "I'm happy but I don't like it." a small pout appears on Jeongguk's face. "You're mine," he says possessively and once again the innocent looking bunny turned into a kissing monster as he starts trailing kisses at the other's jaw. Tae couldn't resist the younger as he tilts his neck back, giving more access to the younger as the kisses trailed down to his collar. His hand travels up to his lover's soft locks, his finger running through younger's hair. A not too soft tug of hair occurred as a moan pleasure escapes Taehyung's lips when the younger on the sensitive skin of his neck, just right under his collar bones as the latter created an evident mark on him. 

 

Jeongguk pulls back with a satisfied smile on his face. "Now, they will know you belong to someone." he tells the elder. "You belong to me, Tae hyung." 

 

Taehyung couldn't help as a huge grin plastered on his face. "Really, Kookie-ah," he pecks the younger on his cheek. "You don't need to do anything like this to prove that I belong to you." He pulls the jealous maknae into a hug as he mumbles. "I'm yours. They can only look from afar. They can't do the things we do in close doors." He pulls away from the hug with a wink as he grabs his lover's hand and lead the both of them to the bed. 

 

"Today was a long day, we need all the rest we can get." Taehyung reminds the younger as he made himself comfortable on Jeongguk's bed. 

 

Jeongguk just pouted playfully, sighing in defeat as he wraps an arm around his hyung's waist and lets the latter's head rest on his chest. "Too bad. I wanted to do more things with you on your special day. Happy Birthday Taetae-ah." he whispers on his lover's ear. "I love you." He tells his hyung as a yawn slips from him.



"I love you, too." Taehyung smiles, closing his eyes, finally letting the exhaustion drown him to sleep with the comfort of the youngest's warm body beside him. His birthday just got started but it was already more than he wished for. His smiled didn't falter as he traveled into dreamland, still with a happy smile on his face.