11:11

11:11

December 4, 2018
10:00 p.m.
Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Yoongi opened the door to his apartment. As usual, it was dark and gloomy. But the cold and empty apartment became his escape. Escape to his problems, escape to everyone, in short, it became his paradise.

And no matter how gloomy it looked, the whole house was spotless. Clean as a newborn's mind.

Today was so tiring for Yoongi. He had to force himself to socialize with a lot if hypocrites. But that doesn't matter anymore. He was home.

Walking past the living room, he went straight to his very own studio. Although he was only gone for hours it felt like he left his home for days. He inhaled the scent from his studio and managed to crack a small smile. Then he proceeded to his favorite past time; Making music.

Producing music has been his passion ever since he was a kid, but his mom forced him to study law. And so young Yoongi's dreams were crushed into pieces. Even his dignity. His dignity were smeared by the time his very own mother destroyed his musical instruments in front of him.

And so he swore he'll make her regret. And he did.

Yoongi's hands played the keyboard gracefully; like a feather slowly falling down. He was having the time of his life, not until something disturbed his silence—

Ding-dong!

Yoongi's fingers abruptly stopped and the melody faded into the silent atmosphere. He turned his chair and went on a staring contest with the noisy door before glancing at his Rolex.

It was 10:27 in the evening.

Who would bother him at this time of the day?

It could be Jungkook again, or Taehyung. Yoongi groaned at the thought of those brats being noisy in his paradise. Yoongi didn't move an inch.

Maybe if I ignore them they'll stop.

But as time passed, the intruder only grew more irritating than ever. The doorbell was being pressed twice— No probably thrice, and it made Yoongi furious. He got up from his chair and pulled the door so hard that it swung wildly.

It could've knocked someone out.

Yoongi rubbed his hand in his face as he tried not to shout, "How many times do I have to tell you, you're not allowed in my—"

"I thought you were sleeping."

That voice.

Yoongi got rid of his hand and decided to stare on the intruder— The gorgeous intruder.

"C-Chaeyoung," The growling tiger suddenly turned into a needy kitten.

Chaeyoung flashed a small smile to Yoongi. And although it was just a smile, it made Yoongi's heart do backflips, somersaults, and whatever stunt it could do.

"I got this for you," Yoongi's eyes travelled towards the box she has on her hands. "It was supposed to be done hours ago but the bakery got it wrong and put Oongi instead of Yoongi. I guess they forgot the Y."

Chaeyoung's laughter was the key to melt Yoongi's icy heart. He was such a er for her laugh and her smile.

"A-Ah, I see—" Yoongi was about to take the box but Chaeyoung swiftly balanced it to her other hand just to slap his grubby hands.

"What are you doing? No, Yoongi. We are not eating this cake until midnight." She turned her heel and went to the kitchen to store the cake in the fridge.

Yoongi sighed as he followed her with his gaze. But it wasn't a sad or frustrated sigh, it was a relieved sigh. He was relieved because Chaeyoung was here. His happy pill was here. Yoongi went after her and found her fiddling with his fridge. A smile crept up to his lips and so he wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her close.

Chaeyoung was obviously startled by the sudden action. Her eyes went wide and she almost squealed. But when Yoongi rested his head on her shoulder, her brain and heart started bickering inside of her.

"You're gonna' stay, right?" Even though Yoongi's voice was monotone, Chaeyoung hummed and wrapped her arms around him too.

"Oh, where's the savage Yoongi that everyone is afraid of?" She covered as she giggled.

Yoongi stood up straight and kept eye contact with Chaeyoung who immediately looked away because she felt like she'll explode anytime. It's just that.. Yoongi's stare is everything.

"Savage Yoongi is soft Yoongi when he's around Chaeyoungie." He managed to mutter before running away.

Chaeyoung gasped and started laughing nonstop but immediately went after him, their laughs echoing throughout the whole apartment.

Yoongi plopped down on the sofa, his rare gummy smile that only appears once in a blue moon exposed for anyone at the moment. Chaeyoung sat beside him and let herself fall to his lap. Chaeyoung shut her eyes as he started brushing her hair.

"That was unexpected," She broke the deafening silence with a small giggle. "And so cheesy."

"Make a wish." Chaeyoung opened her eyes, only to see a smiling Yoongi. "It's eleven-eleven, Chaeng."

She closed her eyes again and proceeded to wish silently and surely. Yoongi on the other hand only stared at her. She looked so adorable with her eyes closed tight— She even held her hands together. As the clock ticked 11:12, Chaeyoung opened her eyes. She sat up and poked Yoongi's arms, continuously asking him about his wish but he won't budge and he'd just smile at her.

"Come on, tell me what did you wish for!" She grabbed his collar and started shaking him.

But when she pulled him close, his lips touched hers.

Yoongi's lips, touched Chaeyoung's.

He's kissing her.

Chaeyoung's heart was wildly bouncing inside her and her limbs just became jelly. Luckily, Yoongi managed to grab her arm.

They both pulled away when they needed air. Yoongi's gaze travelled down to Chaeyoung's parted lips before whispering, "I don't need a goddamn wish. I already have you. You're everything I wished for, Chaeng."

Chaeyoung only stared into his eyes and she knew she already fell deeper for him.

"You will always be my eleven-eleven wish."