A New Year

A New Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Joong Ki, one of the most famous actors in South Korea right now just came home from a very long night.

 

It feels like i’ve been gone for a year. He thought.

 

But the truth was indeed he had been gone for a year.

 

Well, he left his house on December 31st, 2017,

and now when he’s back, it’s already January 1st, 2018.

 

He sighed, even though he’s just away for some hours, he already missed his home so much.

He looked around his house, it’s already empty, those people must’ve left after he went to today’s event.

He also managed to clean the living room, since he found some traces of a small party that happened some hours before, a small new year’s eve party that he could only attend for thirty minutes.

After he made sure the living room was tidy enough, he went upstairs.

 

He opened his room’s door and a smile crept out from his face.

There, sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed,

his wife,

his home,

Song Hye Kyo.

 

He decided to clean up and changed his clothes and join her on their bed.

“I’m home..” He whispered in her ears and later she just sighed.

He decided to hug her tightly from the back and whispered again, “Happy New year, my love..”

He thought she’s already deep in her sleep but seconds later she turned to face him.

“Hii busy guy.” She greeted him with a sleepy face but still managed to show him her beautiful smile that he loved so much.

“Sorry to wake you up.” He looked at her with concern, knowing that she must’ve felt really tired.

She shook her head, “annii, don’t be, It’s nice to see my husband on the first day of a new year like this.”

“Aigooo look at you Song Hye Kyo,I’m already a proud husband, don’t try to flirt with me.”

“Anyway, did you watch the show?”  He asked her, secretly hoping that his wife watched his “love declaration” on that national TV show which he was sure millions of Koreans watched it since it’s aired during the new year.

“Ne, i watched until Bo Gum-ssi came out and then i fell asleep.” His wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter