ch1

I'll be your Femmebot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You run as fast as you could to get in time at the venue. You know you're late to the blind date.

"Aish, if only I didn't drink last night" you sigh in frustration. You look at the time on your phone and it shows you are 5 minutes late.

As you finally found the place, you quickly fasten your pace before bumping to someone. It was a male.

He quickly bows apologize to you as you did the same too before getting inside the place.

The male who just bump to you didn't have time to look at your face but he slides it off considering how rushing you are wanting to go inside so he walks away.

You stop on your track and take a deep breath. "Alright, let's not fail today. I can't bear listening to Seulgi complaining." you talk to yourself.

You fix up your long dark brown silky curly hair and put on lip tint. All sudden your phone rings.

You pick it up and it was your friend, Seulgi. "Hey, what are you doing? He already goes home" she sighs in another line.

You gasp and cover your mouth as you couldn't believe the news.

"Oh, my. I'm so sorry! I was so drunk last night and woke up so late. What should I do? I can't just bring anyone back home am I?" you sob quietly.

"It's okay, Irene. He just needs to do something so he cancels the date and he said to sent apologies to you. Don't worry. You guys can go out next time" she assures you.

Your face lights up immediately after hearing what she said. "Really? Gosh! I thought I'm failing this time" you laugh and Seulgi join along before she ends the call as she needs to finish her work.

You sighed in relief and get out fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter