A partner in crime

Studying Abroad

Hoseok: 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

I was laying on my bed thinking about who should I text to to get my wine back. My room was quite big. I had a small bed with a good mattress and a cupboard on its right side. On the opposite site of the room was a big closet with a mirror attached to its door. When I had arrived the mirror was perfectly lined up with my bed, so every morning after I had woken up and sat up I had to face with my wonderfully messed hair and even more beautiful panda eyes. After I had got mortified for a few times I had decided the closet had to be moved. Me and Ivy had spent the whole evening trying to move it but at the end we had ended up drunk, laying on the carpet in front of the bed, watching cringe compilations on YouTube. At the end a guy named Gregory Hornbeam who had a huge crush on Ivy had managed to move it a few inches to the right.Next to the closet, I had a table crammed with makeup, books and snacks. Then I had two doors. First one was bathroom door and the other one leaded to the hallway. On the other part of the room I had a big desk and some shelves crammed with textbooks. I also had two living room chairs and a coffee table. I had two big windows, one of them was on the right side of the desk and another one was between my bed and a closet.

I checked my phone. Hoseok kept sending me horse emoijis. Whenever that guy got drunk he became even weirder than he already was. Once he had decided to go out wearing only his underwear and had started dancing in the middle of the park. I have to say it got pretty hilarious after Namjoon had decided to stop him. For 15 minutes me and Jin had been watching two guys, one wearing only his boxers and the other one wearing yellow flippers (I can't remember why had he been wearing them) running around the trees. The best part had been when Namjoon slipped on wet grass and made a full split. He hadn't able to walk normal for a whole week.

I also got some texts from Tae, but they were written in Korean (sometimes while drunk he had a problem in distinguishing between the languages).Jimin sent me a few weird snaps (nothing unusual for him).

But I didn't get any text from Jin

But I didn't get any text from Jin.

Jasmina: Hey Handsome, you alive?? πŸ€”

Jin (after a few minutes): I know you like me 😚😚

Jasmina: What?

Jin: You know we would make a great couple

Jasmina: Dude are you okay?

Jin: Mrs and Mr Worldwide handsome πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Jasmina: You can't use handsome for women

Jasmina: It can be either pretty or beautiful

Jin: ehh I meant Mrs. Bulgakov and Mr Worldwide handsome

Jasmina: Ohhh so I don't meet your standards or what??!

Jin: I mean your nose is a bit too long

Jasmina: what

Jin: And the haircut doesn't suit you

Jasmina: Your lips are too big

Jin: Oh come on they are perfect πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

(Yep, he was right)

Jasmina: Do you at least have the rest of the wine?

Jin: What wine? πŸ€”

Jasmina: The one you bought for me

Jin: Ohhh, well we bought that for us.

Jasmina: with the money I gave you

Jin: Look, don't be so grumpy we will pay you back

Jin: Btw, can you choose which photos are good enough for my instagram πŸ™πŸ™

Jin: I know they are all perfect, but I want to upload the best of the best you know

Jin: I know they are all perfect but I want to upload the best of the best you know

Β 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6b544c2d4e2d3332666b566179773d3d2d3531383034393638362e313530373063386438393962386163313236323439323735363330392e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

Β 

Jasmina: You can be a real as****** you know

Jasmina: You can be a real as****** you know

Jin: I know you love me

Jasmina: Yeah, sure

Jin: So which one do you like the most? πŸ€”

I turned off my phone. From all of the boys Jin was my favourite, but sometimes that egoistic kid made me hit the ceiling. He was extremelllllllly confident in his looks and when he got drunk he became a real diva. He liked sending me his selfies so most of my phone storage was crammed up with his perfect face. Despite his annoying behaviour made me angry, I sometimes caught myself thinking about him a lot. When that happened, I shook my head, slap my face a bit and reminded myself that I still had a boyfriend/friend in Praga. Luka and I had been at the same class in grammar school. He was a tall boy with short brown curly hair and a beautiful smile. At the end of the second year we had somehow ended up dating and became highschool sweethearts. But as time passed, our relationship had faded, we had stopped going on dates and staying up all night talking on the phone. Still, we had sometimes ended up together in bed and that was somehow enough for us. After I moved to Oxford we had sometimes texted but our conversations weren't long. He had been saying that he missed me, but from what I heard from my other friends he had started dating another girl.

I stood up, put on my old denim jacket and some black boots and step out of my dorm. I decided to go to the boys dorm, break into their rooms and stole the food I would find in. After 5 minutes I finally reached their dorms. Firstly, I decided to go in Jins room. Dating Luka maybe hadn't worked out, but at least he had taught me how to break in someones door (don't ask). I opened the door. His room was actually one of the cleanest boy room I had ever seen. His bed was perfectly made, there wasn't any trash lying around, all of his clothes were neatly folded on a drawer. I knew he kept lots of food in his room since he loved eating as much as he loved his face. I opened the drawers under his desk. I managed to find two big chocolates, a bag of chips, five Cup Noodles and a Coca Cola bottle. All of this went inside of my bag. Then I decided to check under his bed. When I was about to kneel down and look if that b**** had any beer I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around. It was Yoongi wearing his red addidas tracksuit. Based on the way he looked at me he had been sleeping. "Did I wake you up?" I asked him, trembling how will he react to my criminal act. "No", he answered, "Jimin had sent me a bunch of snaps so my phone was buzzing for full 10 minutes." "Ohh", I said, thanking god that I wasn't the one who had woken him up. He had wanted to kill me last time I did. "So, what are you doing?", he asked. Since he was also pissed at the guys I decided to tell him the truth. "They have spent all the money I had given them for groceries on wine that they had drunk by themselves," I said. "Ahaaa", he responded and yawned. Then he got a serious look on his face and added: "I think Jimin is hiding some beer bottles in his room."

So we broke in other three rooms and took everything we could carry. Yoongi was apparently so pissed at Jimin that he decided to help me at my illegal action. Jimin really had a box of beer under his bed, in Hoseok room we found two bags filled up with sweets. In Taes room we didn't actually find anything but we already had enough of food and drinks to throw a good party. After we finished grabbing all the food I invited Yoongi to go with me to Ivys room.

Ivy opened the door, surprised to see me and Yoongi both carrying two full bags of food and drinks. After she let us inside we explained her the whole situation. She laughed a bit and was more than happy to let Yoongi joins us. After a few drinks, he passed on the couch falling on my lap. He woke up after a few shakes and moved on Ivys bed sleeping like a baby. Me and Ivy stayed up awake all night, eating Jins noodles and watching some Korean dramas. At around 5am we passed out on the couch sleeping until the ringing of Yoongis phone didn't wake us all at around 1pm the next day.