"I rather be kidnapped than marry chunji"........... "I rather marry chunji than be kidnapped"

Why with him!?

YOUR POV:

i woke up from the sunlight hitting my eyes. i stretch n turn to the left side and saw................."Y-YAH WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME?!?!?!" With that, you kicked him off the bed. Chunji groan in fraustration. "Hey you were the one who wanted me to stay next to you so dont be saying nonsense things." i looked at him shocked "I did???" i looked at him in the eyes. "No duhhh" then he walked outta the bed to the bathroom. "Aish this guy" you mumbles taking steps down the stairs. *ding dong* "I GOT IT!!!" You ran and open the door. "Oh annyeong Chunji's omma" you greeted your Chunji's mom. "aish babo, just call me omma." she said giggling. "Arraseo omma." you said with a smile. "come in" u welcomed her. As she stepped in, chunji yelled "~~~~~, did you even remember what happened last night?!" Chunji's mom started to giggle. "EH?!?!?!" i said in shocked mode *0*."My son you worked hard" omma yelled. "nae~~~~!" he yelled back. i looked down blushing somehow.

OMFGAWD CHUNJI, IMMA KILL U LATER FOR THIS (YOU SAID TO URSELF.) when chunji change n everything, he came down stairs. "oh omma youre here!" he said. "nae my son. you worked very hard last night didnt you?" she said with her face looking like she is gonna past out laughing. "B-BWOH?!??!" Chunji said. "No no no no no. we didnt have . thats a nono. besides, i love a dirrferent girl" he said with a huge smile. i looked down with sadness somehow. couldnt be that i was jealous..... ah no way im not jelly. psh he can date all the girls he want. "i rather get kiddnaped then marry him." you mumbled. chunji heard u n looked at you. "im going out with some friends I'll be back late." with that, you walked outside. "yah!!!" chunji mom smacked his head. "you just hurt her feelings!!" she yelled. "really? cause i dont care" he answered back. "aishhh this boy. think carefully and choose things carefully arraseo?!" she said. "arraseo omma" he answered. she sat down and talked to chunji about for 4 hours.

"OMO! its a late already (pretend its dark already xD) wheres ~~~~~~?!?!" chunji mom yelled. "Maybe out hanging out wit her friends." chunji said not caring at the moment. "You really dont care about her huh?!?" she asked madly. no answer came from chunji mouth as he concertrates on his phone. his mm asked him again. "I dont---" he was cut off by his phone ringing. it was Ricky calling. he answered the phone "whats up?"

Rickey screamed "your soon to be wife is kiddnapped!!! (A/N: pretend u met teen top members already XD). "W-what?!?!?!" chunji yelled. "hyung, they said for us to come to the big hall near the river!! be there alright, teen top is on their way over there!" rickey yelled. "alright, ill be there." chunji said n end the call and grabbed his black coat. "yah what happened?!!?" chunji mom asked. "i'll tell you when im back" he said n grab his keys, went inside his ar, n drove to the big hall.

 

YOUR POV WHEN CHUNJI MOM N HIM WAS TALKING: 

I hate him. i hate him. i hate hiM. "I HATE CHUNJI!!!!!!" I yelled. it was getting dark n i walked pass this wall where drunk crazy weirdass guys stays. i didnt look at them n walked a little faster than before. i heard foot steps behind me. next thng you know, someone cover my mouth with a cloth that had sleeping gas. I kicked, hit, n slap the guy but failed n my eyes slowly closed. Chunji... i rather love you than kidnapped....

 

AT THE BIG HALL (CHUNJI'S POV):

I see teen top. they came towards me. "This must be it." i said and ran as fast as i can inside the buliding. they (teen top) followed after me. "the building was old, scary, dark, creeping looking, ~~~~~ must be scared." changjo said worriedly. hearing that made me upset, "if those kidnappers hurt ~~~~~, imma kill every single on of them" chunji said pissed off. 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS WORDS FOR YOU GUYS ;D

im so sorry i didnt update for days..... or week..... okay okay for like couple months -.- im not going to school today because im sick :/  but i tried my best writing this ;D hopeyou guys enjoyed it ^v^

btw... should i add in sence??? comment below if i should xD 

i am good at writing ... i think xD hahaha.. comment below :)))