[Golden Child] [Jibeom x Jaehyun] Under the Rain [FULL STORY]

[Golden Child] [Jibeom x Jaehyun] Under the Rain

Author's note : Hi all this is my first fanfic for Golden Child so please bear with me and I think this is a mess HAHAHA. I don't know if this is any good but I'll still share it with you. ;)


Jaehyun's POV

"Finally, we are going home..." Bomin said as he heard the school bells rang.
"Yeah and we should hurry home because it looks like it is gonna rain.." Tag suggested. 
"Oh man !" Joochan shouted as he was searching something in his bag. " I forgot my umbrella and what is worst the rain already started pouring out.." 
Jaehyun who is also in the room loked outside the window when he heard what Joochan said. He then started to retrieve something from his bag.
"Joochan ! here you can use my umbrella.." Jaehyun offered to Joochan.
"But, what about you?" Joochan asked.
"Don't worry, I am still staying at school because of club activities and besides maybe it will stop soon when it's my time to go home.." Jaehyun smiled. "Go ahead now guys..Take care on going home.."

Jibeom's POV

"We are home !"
 Jibeom heard voices from the main door. It was Tag, Joochan and Bomin. They are soaking wet from the rain although they brought an umbrella with them. And also he couldn't help but noticed that his close friend Jaehyun isn't with them.
"Where is Jaehyun?" Jibeom asked the three guys.
"He is still at school for his club activities. You know how active he is with school stuff though it is given since he is a genius.." Bomin informed Jibeom.
"That Bongvely.. isn't he tired? we have practices and schedules yet he is still so active at his school stuff.. tsk.." Jibeom said on his head.
"Woah ! There it is my umbrella.." Joochan exclaimed when he found his umbrella on the table.
Joochan's shouting interrupted Jibeom's thinking of Jaehyun and he was confused if Joochan's umbrella was left at home whose umbrella did he used to go home.
"Joochan whose umbrella did you use if your umbrella was here?" Jibeom asked.
"Aah it was Jaehyun's umbrella. He lend it to me since he will be going late and maybe the rain will stop by then.." Joochan explained.
"Aish ! That Bongvely is too kind. Does he think this rain will stop soon? What if it doesn't stop how will he go home?.." Jibeom is worriedly thinking this. He looked at his watch it is already late and maybe Jaehyun will be going home soon. Adrenaline just kicked in his body system then he grabbed his coat and an umbrella. 
"I'll just go outside!..." He shouted and run fast exiting the main door leaving his teammates in their dorm wondering why he is hurrying to go outside in this heavy rain.

Jaehyun's POV

"Finally, club activities is done.. I am so tired and sleepy.. I want to go home.." Jaehyun said yawning as he was finishing fixing his thing getting ready to go home. 
Jaehyun was nearing the exit halls of the school and then he stop and found out that rain has not stopped yet and it was very heavy.
"What should I do? Should I run going to the bus stop? Should I just stay here and wait for the rain to stop?" Jaehyun was in the middle of thinking of what he should do when he saw a familiar face carrying an umbrella and running fast towards his way. It was Jibeom his close friend. 
"What are you doing here?!" Jaehyun said because he didn't expect for Jibeom arrival.
"I am here to fetch you because you are too kind lending your umbrella to Joochan not thinking of yourself..." Jibeom said with loud voice while catching his breath. 
"I just thought the rain would stop eventually then I could go home.." Jaehyun replied with a sad tone because he thinks Jibeom is mad at him for not thinking of his own sake..
"I am not mad at you if that's what you are thinking. I just worried about you because we have practices, schedules then you are also busy with school activities I know you are tired and there is this rain what if you get sick?..Come on let's go home" Jibeom said.
"Why are you so worried about me?" Jaehyun said in a low voice as he follows Jibeom's footsteps. He was happy that his close friend worries about him it makes his heart warm. He feels so special knowing that someone very close to his heart cares about him. 
"What did you say?" Jibeom asked as he suddenly stopped to face Jaehyun because he couldn't hear what he said.
"O-oh nothing I just said we should go home." Jaehyun replied stuttering and lowering his head. He could feel his cheeks getting warm because Jibeom's face was suddenly close to his.
"Okay let's hurry now." Jibeom opened the umbrella and grabbed Jaehyun's wrist to pull him closer to him then wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's shoulders to prevent him from getting soaked in the rain.
Jaehyun's heart couldn't stop pounding being this close to Jibeom. Although Jibeom was his close friend, the guy did not know he has special feelings for him way more than a close friend feelings but he was controlling himself because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. They were walking fast to get to the bus stop when it became very windy and their umbrella was turned upside down. 
"Ooh what the - " Jibeom hurriedly took of his coat and placed it on Jaehyun's head.
"What about you?" Jaehyun asked worriedly. 
"It's is fine. I have a strong immune system. A cold coudn't affect me. Let's hurry." Jibeom reply smiling and grabbed Jaehyun's wrist to run but Jaehyun stopped. 
"No, Let's share this coat." Jaehyun said. This time it was Jaehyun's turn to grab Jibeom and wrapped his hands around him.
Jibeom did not expect this and he doesn't know but he felt something. He felt that finally he can't control his self anymore and he already ended up falling for his Bongvely right at that moment. Jibeom suddenly stopped and pull Jaehyun to face him. 
"I know this is not the right time to tell you this but if I would not tell you this now I don't know when will be the right time again.." Jibeom exclaimed that left Jaehyun's face puzzled. "I love you, my Bongvely.. I know that we are just close friends but I ended up falling for you, worrying for you and you make me want to care for you.." Jibeom said and then lowered his head because he doesn't want to see Jaehyun's reaction and he wants to hide his cheeks that are now in the shade of pink. 
" I love you too, my Jibeom.." Jaehyun said while touching Jibeom's chin to lift his head and be able to stare at his eyes. "Thank you for loving me, for worrying for me and for caring for me like this fetching me to school when it is raining heavily..ain't I the luckiest for having you.." Jaehyun smiled.
"I love you so much my Bongvely.." After Jibeom said this he pulled Jaehyun for a hug. They are already soaked in the rain. Though he is still worried Jaehyun might be sick after but he coudn't stop the moment and he doesn't want it to stop. If ever Jaehyun ended up to be sick then he'll just take care of him like he always do.. 
"I love you so much too.. Jibeom.." Jaehyun replied to Jibeom's confession under the rain.

THE END <3 :D