Final

You are my world

Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down.
It's safe to say we are alone now.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood facing each other as the raindrops pounded against the window glass that separated them from the storm outside. 

Not a whisper,
The only noise is the receiver
I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence,
So please just break the silence.

"Kook-ah..." he began but the evident crack in his voice was a major giveaway that he was about to break down and cry.

Jungkook couldn't bear it anymore. He had caught him with that guy. Always talking, always together. It made him jealous. At first he didn't think much of it then but it started to become much more clearer how the guy is always clinging to him and how Taehyung had become even more distant to him. Sure , they have different class since Jungkook's a year younger but it isn't a good reason for Taehyung to ignore him. After all, hadn't this what he had promise to avoid from their relationship?

"You are in love with him aren't you?" Jungkook asked in a feeble voice. Determined to not let it crack.

The whispers turned to shouting,
Shouting turned to tears, 
The tears turned into laughter
And it takes away our fears.

"I'm not! Jesus, Kook if you could just let me explain!" Tae pleaded but Jungkook has had enough of this. 

"Oh yeah? Then what's this!?" He asked and took out a picture of Taehyung and the said guy at a carnival from his instagram. Taehyung went quiet. 

It's true. Jungkook didn't have an instagram but his friend Jimin certainly did and he had asked Jungkook whether he and Taehyung had broken up to which he had replied no to. And then came the pictures Jimin had been saving until he had the guts to ask. 

There were loads. From carnival, to school, to restaurants and to cinemas. The pictures were enough to damn him.

"That meant nothing. It meant nothing to me." He protested, his eyes burned an angry hue and Jungkook clenched his fists before pocketing his phone.

As he opened his mouth to speak, a ringtone broke through the empty silence,  Taehyung glanced down at his phone and frowned before ending it and pocketed it back in his pocket and faced his sad lover. Truly, it pained him to see Jungkook in such a depressed state but he can't tell him why he had been hanging out with Bogum. After all, it was no secret he loathed the guy. 

"H-hyung..." he started and Taehyun looked at him. Not daring to speak for fear that it would come out in the wrong way and cause him to leave him. God knows he doesn't want Jungkook to leave him.

Jungkook looked down and in a quiet voice, he said. "I need a break from this."

And for once, Taehyung felt like crumbling down. 

I'm longing for words to describe how I'm feeling.
I'm feeling inspired my world just flipped turned upside down,
It turns around, say 'what's that sound?'
It's my heartbeat. It's getting much louder my heartbeat. 
It's stronger than ever.

His heart hammered in his chest as a  huge lump became stuck in his throat. Jungkook turned and walked to the door. This is it, isn't it? He's going to leave him and he can't do anything about it. He gulped and clenched his fists. No. He ain't gonna lose the younger today and not ever. 

Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him in a strong embraced, afraid that if he let go of the younger he'll lose him forever. Jungkook breathed out shakily and Taehyung knew he had been crying.

"Let me go. I need to go." Jungkook pleaded.

"Not until you hear me out." He said seriously and Jungkook relented. Turning around to glare at him.

"Speak."

I'm feeling so alive. 
The whispers turned to shouting.
Shouting turned to tears.
Your tears turned into laughter.
And it takes away our fears.

"Baby, what Bogum hyung and I had was never there in the first place. In fact, he has a girlfriend already and he seems quite content with her. We were going out because, well, because I wanted to get something for you. Something so special but it took a while and I'm so so sorry you had to wait for me. Truly baby, I don't ever want to leave you for someone else. When I asked you to be my boyfriend, I meant it. I will cherish you until the end of my days, this I promise you." He said finally and waited for a response. 

Jungkook's eyes turned glassy. Taehyung really didn't want Jungkook to leave him. He loves the younger too much to leave after all and if he did, well, there's no telling how he will move on and survive.

"I...I'm still unsure if your intentions are true hyung." He said and Taehyung's heart dropped before dropping down on one knee. 

"Well then. Will this suffice?" He asked as he takes out a small silver ring.

So you see, this world doesn't matter to me.
I'll give up all I had just to breathe the same air as you do,
Till the day that I die I can't take my eyes off of you.

"Can you keep a promise?" He asked and Jungkook went speechless. 

His mouth opened and closed as his hand flew up to cover it. The tears that dried on his cheeks moistened and tears began to fall. But only it was purely out of joy.

"Yes. Yes I can." He nodded and gave a small laughed as Taehyung looked up at him with a look of pure jubilant and slipped on the simple ring. 

I'm finally waking up.
A twist in my story
It's time I open up and let your love right through me.

Jungkook smiled as he stood upright once more, his huge grin not once leaving his face. 

"So you see, you are my world and nothing else matters more than you. I'd gladly give up all I have just to breathe the same air as you do. Until the day I die, I can't and will never take my eyes off of you." Taehyung grinned as Jungkook began to blush and laughed at his cheesy ways. 

"This is just a promise ring, hyung. Not an engagement ring." He laughed and Taehyung smirked. 

"I like to prepare." 

He cupped Jungkook's face and kissed him softly, pouring his heart and soul which the younger responded just the same. They break the kiss and looked in each others eyes, Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears and pulled him by the waist. 

"Baby," he called. Jungkook answered with a hum as he laid his head on the older's shoulders. "I love you so much".

"I love you too, hyung", he smiled sweetly.