blurb

fallacies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Minkyung is famous. Everyone wanted to be her, and she’s well aware of that. She has long been surrounded by her parents' wealth since birth, but was since hidden behind their shadow. Minkyung knew she could have anything she ever wanted if she behaved herself and did everything she was told, which she did. Her parents treated her more like a jewel, rather than as their own daughter. All she ever did was sit still and look pretty. But the weight she carried that came along with her family's name, although burdensome, was something she had gotten used to thanks to all those years of experience. 

 


Kang Yebin is notorious. At first glance, a stranger can easily mistake her for just another one of those girls-next-door. But appearances can be deceiving, and the whole neighbourhood knows that. Although genetically blessed, being the lone daughter of a gang member and an alcoholic doesn’t exactly grant you immunity from the occasional scornful looks. But while Yebin loves proving other people that they’re wrong, she tends to prove them that they’re right ― by being the kid your parents warned you about.

 


Beautiful, smart, secretive. Both live up exactly to what people expect them to be: one’s the perfect daughter and the other’s someone you don’t want her to meet. They've been alone their entire lives, and while it's a different meaning for each of them, they still have been by themselves for as long as they can remember. Although

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter