Final

The Purest Form of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another ordinary day. The students in the New Era High School were gathering outside for their regular morning assembly. Most of them were still half asleep. Though the assembly was of just twenty minutes, it felt like eternity to students before it got completed. All the students were instructed to go to their respective classes for their lectures.

Among the students, their was a group of seven boys. No! They were nothing sort of extraordinary. They were like any other group of friends, always together, partners in crime, trying new things together etc. But among the boy's, there was one who stand out of them all. Not because he was good looking than his comrades, or because he was some hot shot Mr. Popular. But because he was harbouring an emotion which was so unlike to his friends.

He was secretly in love with a girl. 

 

Seokjin was  a seventeen year old student. He didn't had any extraordinary looks, but could be called good looking. Fair skin, a little taller than average, sparkling eyes and a cute smile. He was only child of his parents. He had six friends, whom meant a lot to him. But among those friend one held more importance in his heart. His name was Jimin. He was like a brother. Jin liked to spend time with him at his house. In fact, Jimin's house felt more like home to him than his own.

Among his friends he was more sensitive one. His friends like to flirt with girls or try to hook up with them. They were never up for a serious relationship and he didn't liked that at all. He was always against it and tried to stop them but they never listened. And because of this he was made fun of many a times. But still he also did not changed his behaviour. He was happy the way he was.

He was sitting alone at the ground under the Gulmohar tree. It was their usual place to chill and right now also, they were chilling under its cool shadow. All his friends were relaxing with their eyes closed. But his eyes were trained on her. 

Right across from him, some fifty meters away under the cool of another tree was her. The girl he loved. Jisoo.

No matter how many times he look at her, it always had the same affect on him. He always got lost in his own world where only the two of them exist. God only knows how much he wants to intertwine their fingers and feel her warmth against his. How much he wanted to run his hands through her soft brown hairs. He wanted to take in all of her beauty, stare in those beautiful orbs of her for hours, keep her in his arms forever and never let go. He knew he had already drowned himself in his love for her.

But he was also aware of the bitter reality of his love. Because he was sure this love of his was just one sided. Jisoo might not even like him, much less love him. He doesn't even know if he even existed for her. This thought always disheartened him whenever it came across his mind. But what can he do? He was already deep in it. He was going to be in love with her.

"Earth to Jin!" Jimin, his best friend, brought him back to reality. He was snapping his fingers in front of his face when Seokjin gained his focus back. 

"You were staring at her for so long and as if you were going to burn holes in her face." 

Seokjin shied away and looked down. Among his friends only Jimin knew about his love for her. He was his best friend. But even he didn't understood how serious was he about his whole ordeal. 

Jin liked spending time with Jimin. He even stayed at his home most of the time. Even when many a times his mother has to come there and pleaded him to come home with her, he won't go. He dont know why but he liked to stay at his house more than his. So much that once Jimin's father locked the house door and left him outside so he would go home(because his mother wanted him to be at home). He stayed put and waited for hours. He himself didnt understood why he did so. But anyways it doesnt mattered to him.

"When are you finally going to tell her that you love her?" Jimin inquired.

"I don't know." Jin shrugged.

"Dude how long are you going to suppress your feelings for her? You cant live like that."

"I know but I can't. I always loose capacity to speak whenever she is in front of me."

"You are such a . Come on! Man up and confess to her Mr.sensitive lover boy."

"Can we talk about something else?"

"Fine!" And they continued to talk about different things.

He was walking through the school corridor. It was a little more crowded than usual, making it hard to walk freely. Suddenly, someone ran right from beside him giving him a strong push. Due to the effect of the push he got banged with someone, luckily they didn't fall.

"I am so sorry! Someone came in..." He stopped midway when he looked whom he dashed.

"Its okay Seokjin-ssi" Jisoo replied.

"You know my name?" Seokjin was shocked.

"Of course I do. Your group is pretty much famous in school campus." She replied smiling.

Seokjin rubbed his hand at the back of his head, a little embarrassed." Sorry again! Someone ran past me with a push and so I dashed into you. It was an accident."

"You don't have to apologize so much. I know you're not that type of person. Anyways, I have to go. See ya!"   "Bye!"

She left leaving Seokjin in a daze. He was so happy to know that jisoo knew his name. He was practically flying on cloud nine. His insides were twisting with jittery emotions. And he so badly wanted to squeal or shout. That whole day he did everything while dreaming. Why not? He was in his dream world after all.

As usual the friends were chilling after their classes under that tree. When suddenly Hoseok had a thought in mind and he spoke to let his friends know what he was thinking about.

"Hey guys! I was thinking something. Have you ever imagined how will we die?"

Everyone looked at him as if he had gone mad.

"What? Why you all looking at me like this?"

"Are you out of your mind? Why would we thought about something like that?" Yoongi  said

"I was just curious. Just try to imagine how will our death be?"

"I think I'll die of watching horror movies as I'll be having a heart attack"

"It is so like you dummy. But as for me I think my death will be natural." Yoongi concluded

"I am not going to even consider the thought. It's scary as hell!", V commented and Jungkook agreed nodding his head.

"I donno how will I like to die. But I assume that my death will be natural too." Jimin concluded.

"Yeah man! I do think so too. Who the hell wants to die otherwise?" Namjoon exasperated.

"But I think I'll might die from a huge or terminal disease-maybe cancer." Seokjin replied nonchalantly, as if he was talking  about the weather and not of his death.

All the men in his group stared at him with horrified looks on their faces. Might be thinking he must  had lost a screw from his brain.

"What?" Jin asked, confused at their silence and shocked expression.

"What the hell man! How can you even say that. You even have the guts to say it like as if you are saying about the trophy you've won." Jimin exclaimed. 

Among all others, they both were really close. And Jimin can't even imagine something to happen like that with Jin. He won't be able to bear it.

Jin just laughed it off. It didn't bothered him the least bit even.

"Enough of this . No one is going to talk anymore about this. Ok! Not now, not ever." Taehyung stated, looking warningly to Hoseok.

"Hell yeah!" They choroused.

The group decided to go on a trip for their summer vacations. And what could be even better then a beach trip in a hot summer? They decided to just go there. 

Namjoon had brought a car with him to take them all to the said beach. It was not very far from where they were. Just about four hours of drive. They were going to spend two-three days and then will return.

Namjoon was the one to drive first, picking them up all from their own destinations. After about half hour of hitting the highway, Namjoon handed the steering wheel to Hoseok, followed by Yoongi, Jimin and lastly Seokjin. V and Jungkook were not allowed to drive because they were not having license as they still were a bit young for that.

Not that they were complaining, infact they were glad because they wanted to sleep through the trip. Getting up early was so not their style. And they had to do just that for coming to this trip. And it was also not needed as by the time Seokjin took over the steering, they were very close to the beach.

They had collectively rented a small cottage like house for their trip. It wasn't too big but enough to fit them all. Three big rooms, a small kitchen and living room with a small square coffee table in the middle. It was more than enough. Since they all were tired due to the trip( except V and Jungkook) they decided to take a nap. Visit to the beach can wait for evening. The arrangements were done. Among the three rooms, biggest one was taken by Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. And one among the other two was taken by Taehyung and Jungkook. The room which was  left was taken by Jimin and Seokjin.

After 2 hours of rest and having light snacks and refreshments, they were already at the beach now. The summer breeze, which was hot because of the noon, had slowly started to cool off. Evening was setting in and they were enjoying the beach water and the cool of the nature. 

They were having fun of their life- splashing, pulling and pushing each other in the water. They giggled like the teenagers they were. And Seokjin didn't remembered when was the last time they had so much fun together. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here all alone?" Jimin asked coming out of the room.

It was almost midnight and Jimin came out to search for his roommate, because Jin was nowhere to be seen when Jimin was awakened from his dreamland as he was thirsty.

Turned out the one he was looking for was admiring the beauty of the night at the seashore. Jimin spotted him from the cottage and decided to join him. He knew Seokjin is the type who enjoys such serene atmosphere. He enjoyed being in the embrace of nature and living in the tranquillity of it. 

And Jimin too admitted that it was a moment to devour in, to savour for. The midnight sky at the beach was entrancing and the moonlight which shown on the water made everything so magically breathtaking. And as if it was not enough, the shore where the waves broke and again retreated was shining in sparkling blue. It was because of the atomic particles of the water, which dashed into each other due to lack of space, made it look so much ethereal. Jimin too enjoyed being in such tranquillity.

"I was not sleepy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter