Sketch

The Gray howler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To wake up and never stop going forward is the weakling choice he learned through every same day. But maybe something that’d been there would have vary and make radically different things rather than what always lay before him. He quite likes it having this continuing ailment.
There was the family’s physician Dr. Durward.
It was an effort to keep an unsparing exchange as Dr. Durward examine him, his father Lord Egerton Doh rushes on his heels to travel by the morning to visit the city of Farrah where Lord Dominique Doh reside—Dominique Doh, Egerton’s father, Kyungsoo’s grandfather. The Lord with the largest land granted by the Duke. 
Kyungsoo’s mind—like he’d always been—was far and flying. It’s been days since the last time he had been face to face with the warewolf. He couldn’t let go of his eyes, couldn’t move from his place before him. He couldn’t rid off his mind the exact moment where he was able to hear his growling voice like a painful rumble underground. He didn’t know if it was heard by the others too, he couldn’t remember. It wasn’t important either. And that was insanely ridiculous.
He can’t make a word out of it but he knew the words he’d say. The emotions behind them. And as much as he can’t find words into it, it was being all non sense. 
And to see if it was just his illusion and personal trick on his own, he couldn’t help but to laugh at why his body trembled after he was locked gazing with him. He couldn’t remember every detail onwards. Everything’s went black. They lifted him, carry him to somewhere else, and woke up in his chamber—weakling, pale and alive.
Dr. Durward fumbles on his satchel, preparing for his leave. He was an old man and kind he’d say sweet nothings to him and opens a small talk about his granddaughters. And Kyungsoo would say “Little girls are waiting for you, take care Mr. Durward.”
A moment of clattering phials, dusting coats, goodbyes from the chamberlain, door closing and the room was silent again.
Kyungsoo stared at the ceiling, counting on every painted images, thinking about the time with the warewolf. And as if innate, he felt his chest hard and his breathing becomes shallow. He closes his eyes and sat up. He closes his eyes to remember him. He was mad that he forgets how his face looked like. He kept a grip and tried to recall everything. And found nothing.
The door opens. The chamberlain spoke to inform him about his father’s errand. In two days, his father’s c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter