you're made for someone.

Idols stalk too, you know.

 

Narrator's POV:
 
Jaeyoon was walking down the street with her head down from school, not minding those people who nudge her. Gripping at the letter on her that she gave to L.Joe but after he read it, he laugh at her not with her. She was ashamed that she confessed to the school's kingka that would impossibly make him to love her, she ended up in defeat. A bus stopped few minutes of her waiting at the termal, She stood up from the bench and went in, Every seat was occupied except for the seat near the guy with blue hoodie and face mask, she shrugged and went to sit next to him, the guy look at her and she pretended not to care that's why she pulled her Iphone from her pocket and she opened her twitter account and start tweeting Sad quotes and thoughts.
 
On the other hand, the guy secretly looks at her, she was busy with her phone. Smiling behind his mask, he pretended that he falls alseep slightly turning his head on the left and look at her username.
 
'evilmiina.' he thought. (a/n: I used my used my twitter account, mind to follow? :P) the guy was so curious, that's why he fakely Wakes up and fished his phone on his pocket, secretly opening his twitter account, he read her tweets, some were sad but the one who caught his eyes, is this..
 
sad, the feeling when you confessed to a guy that wont love you back. 
 
he sadden on her tweets. 'lost on the guy, She's beautiful.' he sighed, looking at her photo.
 
The bus stops infront of the park, Jaeyoon stood up and went out. 
 
'wow, she's really pretty' He commented at his mind, Yes. He's now admiring a girl.. A normal girl.
 
 
 
AT SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM:
 
he unlocked the door and everybody was eating dinner, he arrived home late, hey tip toed so that no one will see him..
 
"yah.. Why are you late?!" the leader shouted.
 
"I.. Um.. Traffic." he rubbed his neck and smiled innocently.
 
"No, it isn't. Shindong got home an hour before you arrive, it's almost 9pm. Are you sure you went on the mall to buy some new parts for your laptop?" leeteuk hyung, Shot back at him.
 
"Kyuhyun's lying!!" sungmin suddenly bursted and stuck his tongue out.
 
"ANIO!!" he said. "I HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW.." he said, crossing his arms.
 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
', sungmin hyung! I'll slap you with my laptop later' cursed him on my mind, so I let out my innocent smile but they didn't buy it.
 
"see? He's lying." siwon said "... His innocent look is tricking us! Dont fall on the trap!" he added.
 
I pouted "OKAY, YOU ALL WON." I admitted it. ".. Now can I eat?" 
 
I was stopped by eunhyuk and I pushed his hand. "tell us where did you go before you eat" he said.
 
'What No!' a voice said in the back of my head.
 
"I... Umm.." I can't think of reasons. "... I was out eating?" . Lame excuse.
 
"LAME." ryeowook teasingly eat the last piece of the tempura.
 
"Okay fine.. I stalk a girl!" I said but i whispered the stalking part.
 
".. I can't believe you?" sungmin blurted out, and I rolled my eyes.
 
"how was the feeling? is she a model or something?"
 
 
I raised my eyebrow and let out a sigh. "she's a high school student." I answered. "the feeling was like I'm a fanboy stalking my favorite girl idol" I smirked.
 
"KYU'S INLOVE~!!"
 
 
Jaeyoon's POV:
 
I'm drowning myself with nutella and chips, I dont care if I get fat. no one likes me anyway I grabbed my phone and I saw someone and followed and DM'ed me on twitter.
 
"kyuna." I read the username (lol, I made it up. it will be pure coincidence it someone really have this username in twitter)
 
I narrowed my eyes as I read her message "hi." she said, I was like oh new friend but still I'm sad. I replied to her and she seemed to be a nice person, good thing tomorrow's saturday I can go wherever I want to. hours passed, I'm still talking to kyuna she's really bubbly.. she could be my sister or bestfriend in real life, few more messages and I said goodnight to her and slept.
 
 
the next day, I excitedly opened my twitter account and saw her mention to me
 
@kyuna: dongsaeng @evilmiina !! Good morning~ ^^
 
I smiled and I replied.
 
@evilmiina: omona! up so early unnie @kyuna XD good morning too~~
 
I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen, I miss mom who's in london right now working for me since in on junior high I'm used to take care of myself. I checked my phone while eating she didn't replied to me. aww *pout* I bet she's up early because of work, she said that she's already working.
 
after eating, I cleaned the house but still feel bored "should I go out?".. "..or not?" .. "maybe? why not." I was staring at the blank space in the living room, I stand up and went to the bathroom after taking a bath I decided to go on shopping since mom gave me extra money for my shopping emergency. I get what I want but I'm not happy there's still a part of me that needs something more than material things.
 
@evilmiina: off to the munjeong-dong rodeo street. i'm so bored, I need some company.. let's meet there whoever you are 
 
I tweeted while I wait for a cab, 2 minutes passed a cab stopped and took me to my destination.
 
 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
I woke up with a smile on my face, talking to her all night made me feel like those in movies, living the teenage dream. I excited opened my twitter and mentioned her.
 
@kyuna: dongsaeng @evilmiina !! Good morning~ ^^
 
I bit my lip and waited for her reply, in a flash I saw her mention.
 
@evilmiina: omona! up so early unnie @kyuna XD good morning too~~
 
 
I blushed as I read the message, what am I doing? artists supposed to be .. true but I'm fooling her with this fake account I just made last night, screw starcraft.. I love this girl. suddenly ryeowook and yesung called us to eat breakfast I kept my phone on my pocket and I sat next to heechul hyung.
 
"can you please pass the glass wookie-hyung" I smiled widely at him.
 
 
Narrator's POV:
 
"can you please pass the glass wookie-hyung" kyuhyun smiled widely at him, everybody was shocked even heechul chocked from his own saliva.
 
'what's wrong? is the world ending?' leeteuk blinked
 
'is kyuhyun being possessed by an angel?' sungmin look at yesung
 
'what's happening? did sungmin and kyu did it?' donghae said to this mind while munching the food
 
'this is sooo not kyuhyun' eunhyuk almost pour the strawberry milk on the table if siwon didn't move his hand.
 
'thank you, Papa God.. he changed' siwon look above and smiled
 
'siwon's gonna EAT FOOD later, grrrr' heechul eyed at siwon who's eating peacefully
 
'atleast he's kind now' shindong munch and munch
 
'i like turtles' yesung tried to feed ddangkkoma but his turtle turned his head away
 
 
ryeowook look at kyuhyun for like 30 seconds and kyuhyun snapped them with a chuckle, everyone turned to his direction kyuhyun didn't mind them so he just stood up and got the glass next to ryeowook, walking towards the dispenser everyone whispered at the back of kyuhyun, while kyuhyun's smile can't ba erased.
 
after they finished eating, everyone went straight to the living to watch some horror movie well except for yesung and heechul who's assigned to clean the kitchen.
 
"YAAAAAAAAAH! STUPID MAN!" heechul shouted from the kitchen, everybody was used to this things, especially heechul's whines and shouts everytime he's cleaning. He really hates cleaning.
 
"WHAT DID I DO!!?!" yesung exclaimed, almost threw the glasses on heechul's face because of his shock
 
"YOU ALMOST STEPPED ON HEEBUM'S TAIL!! SO I SHOUTED!!" 
 
Kyuhyun went passed them and not minding the stupid small world war 3 when he scroll down to jaeyoon's page:
 
@evilmiina: off to the munjeong-dong rodeo street. i'm so bored, I need some company.. let's meet there whoever you are 
 
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" kyuhyun shouted. "HYUUUNGS!! I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASSSSSSE!" everyone was shocked again with the maknae's whine, they rushed next to him
 
"what is it??" leeteuk said " what now?"
 
every member was worried even the two guys fighting over the kitchen, kyuhyun's eyes widened and gulped.
 
"that thing should be--" before heechul says his speech kyuhyun spoke
 
" PLEASE HELP ME STALK THE GIRL I LIKE!" 
 
" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" they said in unison, kyuhyun covered his ears. it was a silly favor for an international idol, he look at them with his puppy eyes wanting to cry and forcing them to say 'yes', donghae sighed and nodded.. eunhyuk saw it and he said yes then the other members said yes, kyuhyun smiled.
 
"if this will be the way our baby evil maknae to be happy then we'll do it" heechul said, proudly.
 
 
 
AT MUNJEONG-DONG RODEO STREET..
 
jaeyoon went inside a well-known boutique here in rodeo street, looking for new accessories she found a cute shirt, it said it's for uni. meaning it can be wear by a guy or girl like couple shirts. 
 
"uwaa~ cute, miss how is this?" jaeyoon asked the saleslady, the lady said it's $ 6.00, I fished out my dollars that mom gave to me from london I gave her $ 7.00, she gave me the paper bag "keep the change" I said smiling to her "thank you ma'am!" she bowed at me and I exited the shop.
 
few steps I took, jaeyoon felt someone's following her. at first she didn't mind it but when she reached starbucks, jaeyoon saw several guys wearing hoodie 'is weather cold? oh well winter's coming.. one..two..three..four...five...six... seven.. eight.. nine.. hmm.. ten' she counted on her head, they look around and they all sat on the window side, except for the guy wearing a blue hoodie and a mask ofcourse
 
'wait.. he's really familiar, the mask.. the hoodie.. ah!! the guy on the bus yesterday~ oh what a coincidence.'
 
 
on the other hand, the boys entered the shop they were tired from following the girl, kyuhyun's still enerigized so he'll treat them with coffee or mocha. he look at jaeyoon and kyuhyun saw that she's looking at him, he blushed and a smiled plastered behind his mask. he confidently walk behind jaeyoon who's getting the payment for the frappe and oreo cake that she ordered. he smelled her sweet scent he wanted to hug her from that moment but he restrained himself, jaeyoon move away as she got her order he followed her using his eyes
 
"excuse me sir?" the cashier snapped him. ".. what's your order?"
 
"umm... 3 mocha frappe, 1 white hot chocolate, 2 strawberry smoothie, 1 coffee latte and the rest are decaf coffee" he ordered
 
after getting the order, they took some rest kyuhyun was obviously glancing at jaeyoon who's focused on her phone, his phone made a diing~ sound and saw jaeyoon's mention on his fake account.
 
@evilmiina: hello unnie @kyuna~ are you busy? 
@kyuna: hi!! ^^ ummm.. kinda, why? 
@evilmiina: i was wondering if we can meet tomorrow.. at the amusement park near the han river. let's hang out together!! 
 
kyuhyun's eyes widened and called out s, and showed them her tweet, he was really nervous but his hyungs know what to do by exchanging glances.
 
"don't worry you can do it" heechul smirked and winked at kyuhyun.
 
the rest of the day was so tiring, they arrived at their dorm almost 9pm, kyuhyun went to his room and locked it. it was the time the other guys planned to do a surprise for kyuhyun.
 
"eeh?? to cheesy!!" heechul disagreed.
"it's okay!!" siwon said.
"it's final.. this will be the surprise!" leeteuk folded the paper and went to sleep.
 
 
NEXT DAY AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK..
 
kyuhyun was nervous but his hyungs didn't even give a care about it, he frowned and excused himself that he's going out.
 
"take care" they all said.
 
when they heard kyuhyun's car left, they rushed outside. gladly they reached the amusment park early as the two were. they went straight to the manager's office and the manager smiled and said that the surprise is all set to go.
 
 
Jaeyoon's POV:
 
'why do I feel nervous? i'm just meeting my new friend' she said to herself while searching for a person wearing blue when suddenly spoke behind me.
 
"hi" a deep voice of a man shocked her she turned around and I almost fell because Super Junior's Kyuhyun's infront of me...infront of me!!.. ofcourse i knew that he's from super junior since my seatmate is addicted to those men.
 
"um.. ye-yes?" oh , I stuttered.
"jaeyoon right?" he said calmly
"how do you kno---" 
"let's go!!" he grabbed my hand i was left dumbfounded, he's not wearing blue and for heaven's sake.. he's not a girl
"where are you taking me?! i know you're an idol but please~" I said trying to shove his hand away from me
"questions will be answered later after we explore all the rides in this amusement park" he said with a poker face
 
we rode the roller coaster, the bump cars and everything I'm a bit shocked that few people are there and not a single fan was squealing.. what's happening? ...hmm.. busy people today and not minding to go to the amusement park? sunday's always fill this park.. how come? I checked my watch and it's almost 6pm time flies fast, and our last destination was in the Ferris wheel he grabbed my free and went inside, this is my favorite ride because i can see the whole city here. I feel like i'm flying.
 
"now can you please tell me why you pulled me awhile ago?" I asked him
"oh you know why." he said looking at me, omg.. his face's so flawless, I feel ashamed of mine. haha!
" huh? i bet my friend is mad at me because she think i ditched her" I pouted.
"well.. you made HER happy today" he intertwined out hands, I felt an electricity run down to my whole body
".. um.. w-why are you saying that?" 
"because I was that 'girl' whom you talked in twitter.. the guy who you sat next to when you were dumped by this guy last friday... the man who was behind you yesterday at starbucks" he confessed.
 
 
my eyes widened to his sudden confession, I felt happy because i thought no one will love me because i'm just this average girl but hey.. look at me, I'm being stalked by Super junior's Cho kyuhyun.
 
 
"I can't believe idols do stalk normal people" I chuckled and look away.
"dont look away" he lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips, fast and cheesy. god this guy.
 
i broke from the kiss and realized that the ferris wheels haven't moved yet, I think we're stuck we look down and the operator wasn't there I kept on shouting for help but the people can't hear us when suddenly fireworks fired and we were filled with awe.. but that's not the last thing that happened, something catched my attention, a dozen of balloons all of the strings were tied on a big cardboard 
 
'WILL YOU BE KYUHYUN'S WIFE?' it said on the cardboard. i look at kyuhyun and he gave me a questioned look
 
"i didn't wrote that... oh wait.. that's why!!" he snapped his fingers
"what?"
"my hyungs did this... the fireworks and that balloon thing" kyuhyun chuckled and my mouth's still open.
"so they knew about me?" i asked
" yes, from day 1" he proudly said.
 
then he kept quiet and look at me straight into my eyes...
 
" I love you lee jaeyoon."
" I love you too cho kyuhyun."
 
then another dozen of balloons flew infront of us..
 
 
'YES OR NO' It said there and I safely caught it and pulled a ballpen on my bag and encircled the YES word. kyuhyun popped the balloons and we threw it down at them, we checked and gasped.
 
"I think we hit yesung hard on the head" he said and kissed me once more.
 
 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
If she didn't showed up and tweeted on that bus, I wouldn't know how life is great.. what if I didn't meet her? I think her life will be miserable because of that guy she was upset last time.. and I would still feel incomplete.. I'm so happy I met her, I regret nothing..
 

the end.

 

hello! I hope you like this story~ comment or subcribe if you want to and oh~ please do support my other stoy 16 and pregnant and my other oneshot stories

thank youuuuuuu and good day! <333333333333

 

my eyes hurt, I did this for one day. XD