Happy birthday Sana

Happy birthday princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice had just arrived to their dorm in Japan, all tired from the flight and schedules
It also had become Sana's birthday by the time they finished up, but all members seemed just to tired to congratulate her or to realize it become the 29th or celebrate her birthday even shortly, but she understood why it was like that and she didn't mind at least not that much, their schedule was full and busy around Christmas and new year after all  and having your birthday in between makes it hard to celebrate it.

So often it's no can do unless you don't attend all these year of the end shows, but it still Made Sana feel tiny bit envious of the other girls and how they at least could find some time to celebrate each other but not her. 

As she prepared herself to fall asleep, she let out a long out drawn sigh, she could use some massage, all these pre recording, the shows and practicing, really strains ones body.

All members had the same thought as her. 

Sleep. 

So it didn't take long before their dorm was pitch black and silence filled it. 

Everyone probably sound asleep. 

Except Sana, she stared up at the ceiling, thinking about her family, she really wished that she could meet them, seeing em and being home in Japan is really all she could ask for, but of course she has her idol work to do, and she's happy to do that, it's what she wanted and seeing once is also a healing feeling for her, she knows they will cheer extra loud for her as it IS her birthday after all and she seeing  she already gotten so many birthday greetings on social media. 

She knows it be alright.

As she was thinking of all their work that would be needed to do after she wakes up

She eventually feel her eye's getting heavy and drifting off to her dream land. 

That is... until she felt a tug on her covers and  then cold air hitting her. 

Who dare to wake her up right before she was going to fall asleep?? 

 

Momo apparently, there her best friend stood, with her stolen covers wrapped around herself with a grin on her face.


"Momo..."  Sana growled, but Momo just chuckled, thinking Sanas 'growl' was just cute.  

"Come! Get up sleepy head we don't have time to sleep!" Momo said in a hush tone to not wake up Sana's roomates. 


How thoughtful of her, but she can wake Sana up?  Does she want to fight? 


Sana thought, slightly annoyed her needed sleep was interrupted by the peach.

 

"Give me my covers baaack"  Sana whined and reach out to take them back from the fellow dancer, but Momo took some steps backwards from the bed, preventing Sana from doing just that.


"Nope~" momo drew out on the word, holding up the covers with one hand as she grabbed Sana's hand with the other.


Pulling at it so Sana had to forcefully stand up, and because of Sana's magical balance
She of course stumble right into Momo, but being friends with Sana for 5 years Momo already knew that might happened so she caught her with ease, now holding the sleepy girls in her arms, and quickly pulled the covers around them both instead. 


"Momo.. i swear to god i-"  


"Just Come with me for a second you cute idiot squirrel"  Momo quickly interrupted and looked Sana in the eye pulling her closer to herself, as she gave her a soft smile.

 Sana went silent a she looked at her best friend in the eye. 


And just sighed, not from exhaustion or annoyance but rather admiration this time.  

Sana's smile easily spread across her face as she saw Momo looking at her like that.  


"Ok"  the girl said in a low tone making Momo grin more as she lead her out of the room and into the living room. 

But right before they reached it, Momo stopped them, switching their position so only Sana now had the covers around her, much for Momo to wanting to make her warm as possible. 


"Why are we stopping?"  Sana asked, looking at Momo with curiosity 


"You see, now close your eye's"   Momo said, already placing her hands over Sana's eye's as she walked behind her to make sure Sana didn't peek. 


"How can i see if you tell me to close my eye's?"  Sana joked, making Momo groan slightly but quickly laughed it off.


"You'll SEE. " Momo said more sternly this time.

They came to stop, and Sana heard Momo take some steps from her, and went around her.


"..." 


"Ok, you can open your eye's now Sana" 


And Sana did, and first thing she see is Momo standing in front of her with the softest smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter