Roommate?!

Meant For Each Other || Hiatus

 


Narae’s POV

“Miss, I think you picked the wrong room.” I move my head upward and it says: “506”. “ Ani-,” I tilted my head then I found the face of the guy who hit me a while ago”-YO. Haahh!!!???”  I shouted then covered my mouth. Is he following me?! If no, what is he doing here?  “You again?! What are you doing here?” I asked him. “I should ask you that. What are you doing here?”

 

Jinyoung’s POV

            I think I shouldn’t wait for the elevator. I can go up fast this using the stairs anyway. “Yobosaeyo?” as I answered my phone. “Changes?!” as I run with my bags to my room. Who’s that? It’s my room if I was not mistaken.  There’s someone standing in front of my door. That girl again?! What a coincidence.

“Miss, I think you’ve picked the wrong room.”

“You again?!...” she said after the loud scream.

“Roommate?!” as we said in unison as Hyomin noona tries to explain on phone. We both look at each other but I think she avoided my eyes.

“Neh~… I hope you two will get along with each other. Good day!” she quickly end the call.”Wait! I’m still not~” before I complete my sentence the call has ended. Grrr… If she just wasn’t my friend… And if only I have place to stay… “Wait, why are you entering my house?” I asked the girl. “Your house?! You mean my house!” she insisted. We almost argue for ten minutes without getting inside of ‘someone’s’ house. “O.K., let’s stop arguing. We should share this house. My room is there.” She pointed out a room. I nodded. I pulled my bags where my room is. I can’t believe I’m going to live in this house with someone I just met- ah I mean: . I just bumped in the airport a few hours ago. Wait, I don’t know her yet.

 

Narae’s POV

            Yeah right. I’m going to live with someone I just met a while ago. Hyu~. If only I could get a job. *Knock. Knock* “Miss, I don’t know you yet! “shouted someone outside the door. It must be the man I’m going to live with. “Can we introduce ourselves?” Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don’t know him yet. “Just a minute,” I replied.

****

 

No one’s POV

            Narae and Jinyoung were both seated without talking. “So, I should tell about myself first?” asked Jinyoung. Narae just nod. *coughs*as he cleared his throat.”Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Jung Jinyoung imnida. I’m from Chungbuk Cheongju. My birthday is November 18, 1991. My skills are: cooking, guitar, composing songs, singing and dancing, a bit.” He bowed.

“Wait you know how to cook?!” blurted out Narae.

“Neh, wae?”

“I-I don’t know how to cook…” Narae shyly answered looking on her feet.

“Well, if we have nothing to do I’ll teach you how. Okay, it’s your turn now,” Jinyoung said with his adorable smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Im Narae imnida,” Narae shyly answered,” I was born on May 30, 1992. My skills are singing dancing. Do you have friends here?” she asked.

“Why? Don’t you have one?” Jinyoung asked.

“Ne.. Please call me Narae. And I have but I dunno where they are. I also want to have new friends here in Seoul. I stayed too long in Cheongju. I’ve been here in Seoul but that was five years ago. I almost forgot the streets,” she said. Jinyoung nodded as he was agreeing.

 

JinYoung’s POV

            Ooh~. That’s why she looks innocent, keke. Oh, I almost forgot! I need to call hyung and dongsaengs. “Can you wait here? I just need to call someone.” I entered  my room and hurriedly dial… Which one to call. If I call GongChan he will just shout: I miss you hyung! And tell what happen to Pororo. If I’m going to call Sandeul, his loud voice will cover all their voices. I think I should call Baro. Yeah, I trust Baro, JUST FOR NOW. Besides, if I call Shin, he will just talk about nonsense things and ask: “How’s your flight?”. “ Yobosaeyo?” Oh no. It’s ShinWoo. I hope he’ll just shut his mouth off.

“Hyung? It’s me. JinYoung,”

“When did you just arrive?

“Just a few hours ago. Can we meet tomorrow? We have visitor, my roommate. But not just a roommate. I’ll tell the whole story tomorrow”

“Why not today?....... Ooooh~, Okay. Arrasseo. Sleep well okay?”

“Wait! Where are they?”

“They went out for grocery.”

“Okay, Annyeong!”

I ended up the call. I can’t wait to see them. I really miss my ‘family’.

“Narae, did it took so long?” I asked. “Aniyo,” she smiled. Why does my heart beating this so fast? Aish, maybe I’m just tired. “Uhhm, Narae? Can we go out tomorrow? I can be your guide tomorrow as we recall the places you have been to but you can’t remember. I’m also meeting my friends. You told me that you don’t have friends, right?” she nodded as I was nervously saying the things I didn’t meant to. But she’s going out with me tomorrow. Nice JinYoung.

 

Narae’s POV

            “Going out to see Seoul again” I wrote on my ‘Reminder’s in my phone. Hyu~ if I only knew where my friends are. JinYoung is very lucky that he has friends. “Narae!” JinYoung is calling me, “Dinner is ready. Are you going to eat here or I ‘ll just leave it there in your room?” I opened my door and walk to the dining room. I didn’t know this house is as big as I wasn’t expecting. “Can we eat together~ uhh. What should I call you?” I think he blushed after I asked him. “Oppa! I mean if you want to call me oppa then go,” as he lowered his voice. “Okay then, I should call you oppa,”

            “Wow, you cook very well. Are you a chef?” I jokingly asked while sipping the soup. “Can we make a deal? I’m going to shop for the grocery and you will cook, okay?” I asked him. I think I’m too domineering when I asked him.

            “Okay, if you insist. Narae, after this, sleep well, okay? We’re going to walk a long journey tomorrow. If you want, we can walk up to Incheon.” Incheon?! I widened my eyes.

“Incheon?!!!”     

“Nah, just kidding. We’re just going to my friends’ house and stroll a bit at Han River.” Hyu~, I thought he was serious.

----

“Wow! The bathroom is beautiful.” I was more amazed because of the Doraemon action figures. “I didn’t know that oppa likes Doraemon, too.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

our exams are done!! ::)) enjoy the 3rd chapter.. :))