"You'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did. " H.J-BROWN Jr

The comedown

For some it was tragic. Others found it justified, some even forgot. Most of the people understood, and leaved that matter aside.

Heechul couldn’t do any of this.

That day, when Hankyung closed the door after him, Heechul knew their life wouldn’t be any similar anymore. Love, faith and happiness were replaced with hurt, lack of understanding and fights.

He did not even try to stop his lover. He couldn’t ; he understood in some way why such a decision was made. And he was thankful that his partner could have a better life now. He just hated himself for not having the guts to follow him, or even to raise his voice for him.

He chose fame over love, fans over his partner, the simple path over the darkest and difficult one.

When he reached his limit, he took the first plane to China, leaving aside his schedules, the panic it would provoke, the problems he would have to face when he would come back. It didn’t matter anymore; his heart was calling, longing for his past lover. His eyes were tired of crying, his mind had enough of fighting back against his feelings.

When the hotel room door opened and Hankyung stood in front of him, he gave up and didn’t fight back his tears. He was back at home, next to the only person he needed.

But his hopes died when Hankyung told him to leave, to forget him. That he had a new life now, and that he was happy without him.

So Heechul flew back home, broken. Locked up in his room, he took his army enlistment as God’s gift. His life as a super star was put on stand by, and his daily routine had put his heart at ease. Until one day, the newspaper brought reality back into his face.

“Ex SJ member Hankyung announced his engagement to popular Chinesse actress “

That day, the oh-so-great-and-confident-Kim-Heechul packed his things and disappeared into thin air, only letting a small paper on the dorm’s door.

“I’ll be okay.”