New student

The Flower Loving Boy {BBHxPCY}

Baekhyun Pov

 

"Riiinnnnggggg"

 

I woke up as soon as my alarm went off and I pressed the snooze button. After laying in bed for a few more minutes, I finally get up and put on my school uniform. I went downstairs to the kitchen and found a note from my mom on the counter.

 

It said: 'Me and your father won't be home until later tonight. There is leftovers from last night in the fridge for dinner. Have a good day a school'-Mom 

 

After I read the note, I ate cereal from breakfast. Then cleaned my bowl when I was done eating. I went back upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my backpack and keys. After I locked the house up, I started walking to school. 

 

Once I got to the school, I met up with my friends. While I was walking up to them, I noticed that they were very excited about something. When I got up to them, I asked "what are you guys so excited for?" 

 

"There's supposedly a new student and everyone says he's good looking" said my friend Suho.

 

"Really? Have any of you seen him?" I asked.

 

My other friend Yixing shook his head and said "No we haven't but we heard he's in the same grade as us." 

 

I didn't ask any questions after that and just listened to them talk. After a few more minutes, the bell finally rings and we all go to class. When we all sit down in our seats, the teacher walks in with someone trailing behind her.

 

"Class this is the new student. Please be nice to him and help him if he needs it" the teacher said. 

 

The new student started to introduce himself. "Hi my name is Chanyeol. I hope that I can make friends in this class" 

 

I had to admit he was pretty good looking. He is tall, has curly brown hair and really nice eyes. The teacher told him to sit down a few seats behind me and finally started class. 

 

~

~

A/n: I hope y'all like it. I would like to know what you think of it. Is it ok? Does something need to be fixed? Please tell me what you think about it.