Myself (Prologue)

Up from here

Today was just some other day, here with myself, letting out a heavy sigh. Asking why am i still alive? Just...why?

I always had this favorite place where i would always clear my mind out for a change. We all have problems and stresses in life right? Anyway i would always climb out here and watch the sunlight or stars at the sky. Just even watching them made my mind at ease not until that day.

-------------------------------------

There was always this person in our neighborhood who always bothers me. She's quite noisy but i admit she's kinda pretty. Besides for being pretty she's kind of a playgirl.. well if you know what i mean. She always had this boys with her and guess what! it even changes every week. She's quite a girl isn't it.

I've always watched her from afar cause my favorite place was at the rooftop in our house. I'm pretty amaze at myself, cause it's been months and i haven't had a single accident in here.

I think i've started to like this place. whenever my parents starts to argue with each other, just hearing all those shouts and bicker makes me want to shut both of their mouths which i wouldn't do. Since then i would climb up here to clear my thoughts out.

Then now i've become a grown up person. I'm kind of a nerd some would say and suprisingly observing people was kind of umm..my habbit now. I guess....cause my eyes just couldn't take of hers whenever i see her when i'm in the rooftop. Wait what?!