NEW APARTMENT DAY!!!!

Lee Taemin you babo!

I'm moving out today!!! First day of freedom! First day of independence!! First day of living in my AWESOME CHIC BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL LOVELY COOL APARTMENT!!!!!!! 

Okay, Maikki. Calm. Down.

...


BUT I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED <3


"Maikki! Honey are you up?" my mother calls in her sing-song voice from downstairs.

Uh-oh...


I hear footsteps... And sure enough in a matter of seconds my strange, but blessed Omma whom I love dearly waltzes into my bedroom with a tray of food.

"Oh my Mai-Mai is leaving home today!! Omma is sad!"

She place the tray of food on my desk and folded her arms around me in a rib-crushing hug.

"Omma... I'm only going to be like 20 minutes away... It's not like I'm moving to another countr- ARE THEY YOUR FAMOUS STRAWBERRY AND BANANA PANCAKES I SEE?! WAHH <3 THANK YOU OMMA!!" 

I weaseled my way out of her arms and reach for the golden stack of heavenly pancakes on my desk and began to stuff my face.

 

My mother laughs cheerily and ruffles my head. "I wanted my baby to have her favorite for her big day! Who knows when Omma will be able to cook for you again!" she said and drifted out of the room. 

 

I finish my breakfast with my cute baby Komingg. I quickly got dressed and skipped down stairs with my bags (my excitement made me ignorant of their weight - any other day I would have broken my back carrying those things down the stairs!).

My parents were waiting by the front door with large grins on their faces. 

"Appa, I'm ready! When are we leaving?"

They giggled like little children and my mother's face went red from lack of oxygen. I felt my eyebrow raise and my eyeballs roll. I seemed to be missing something...

"What's so funny? Is there something on my face?"

They chuckled some more and when they finally recovered enough my dad brought his hand out from behind his back. Dangling from his fingers was a key with a pink bow around it.

"What's that? I already have my apartment keys..."

"It's the key for YOUR NEW CAR!!!!" my parents said in unison and laughing again.

My jaw dropped a mile.

"OMG... MOM. DAD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!" 

And then I jumped into their arms.

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes later. I'm cruising down the main road IN MY NEW CAR <3, luggage in the back, Koming in the seat next to me, music playing in the speakers, on my way to MY NEW APARTMENT. Ahhhh, life is good.

I punch in the code and pull into the car park of my beautiful apartment. As I make my way to the elevator, I hum 2PM's "I'll be back" and drag my luggage onto the elevator. I punch the "15" button and leaned back, admiring the elevator of MY NEW APARTMENT  <3

The elevator door opens. 

ASDFKIJLKJEDKFAJOIJ I AM FINALLY HERE!!! MY NEW HOME!!! I do a little celebratory dance in the corridor while Koming jumps up and down around me (god.. we must have looked crazy!)

I slide my key in and slowly turned the handle - I wanted to savour every moment of this wonderful experience <3

 

But what I saw next had me frozen in place and made my jaw drop five miles.

 

 

THERE WAS A GUY IN MY LIVING ROOM.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter ^^ So what do you guys think? Comment and subscribe if you like it!! I'll try to improve <3 Currently researching Taemin :P can't decide if I should make him cute and crazy or silent and shy or what >< Guess we shall wait and see :P If you guys know any interesting facts about him that I might be able to incorporate later on please do share <3