Andy

Midnight Girl

Andy was asleep when he felt something on his bed. His eyes opened immediately, he sees a dark figure, but couldn't figure it out. He turns to turn on the light, but when he turned back again, nothing unusual on his bed. Just goosebump all over his back.

"Andy-ya, didn't you get sleep last night?" Hyesung asked, not long after he arrived at the studio. "Hyung..." Andy said, coming closer to Hyesung. Hesitating to tell the older brother about last night. "Not really." He whispered, inviting a questioning stare from Hyesung. "Doesn't matter." Andy said before he walked away.

After the member practice about three songs, Junjin asked for a smoke break. He went out the door, followed by Eric and Minwoo. "Andy-ya, tell me what's wrong?" Hyesung asked softly. Andy finally give in, he move to the chair next to Hyesung, "Hyung... I saw something last night." Hyesung just nodded and waiting for Andy's explaination. "When I was asleep last night, I felt something on my bed. You know how I sleep, I could get easily awaken." Hyesung nodding some more, still couldn't understand what Andy is talking about. "Hyung... do you think I saw a ghost?" Hyesung shiver, hearing that question, he always have a soft spot for things like this. "Andy-ya, wanna come to my place tonight?" Hyesung change the subject because Junjin just came back and standing right behind Andy, who is not aware of Junjin. "Hyung, so you think last night was a ghost?" Andy asked Hyesung again, determine to get answer from his hyung.

"What ghost?" Junjin asked made Andy jump on his seat. Andy's face when he turn to Junjin looks so desperate, like after seeing a real ghost. Junjin put his arm around the younger guy. "Maybe you were dreaming, Andy-ya?" Hyesung try to calm him. Andy know he wasn't dreaming, "I jumped out of my bed and standing few feet away from my bed, holding my night lamp in front of me for a few second until I was sure nothing on my bed. Then turned every lights I have on my room. I wasn't sleeping, hyung." Andy burst out. "Ghost on your bed?" Junjin asked made Hyesung glared at him. "It's okay Andy-ya. She will be gone in a few days." Junjin said confuse the other two.

"She?"
"What?" Hyesung and Andy asked at the same time.

"Its a prank, right? You're pranking me?" Andy asked as he let go of Junjin's arm.

"No.. How can I even do that? Sneaking a girl to your place could be easy. You haven't change the passcode yet, right? But how could I sneak her out in a blinking seconds?" Junjin asked as Hyesung stunned and Andy deep in his thought. His mind logically agree with Junjin.

"Wait a minute. So how come you know its a girl?" Andy asked still couldn't shake the dark figure out of his mind. A silent awkward for a while. "Admit it, you're the one that prank him, aren't you?" Hyesung start introgating. "I'm not. Hyung, believe me." Junjin said so convincing made the other two silent.

"What are you talking about?" Dongwan asked right at the time everyone forget he was never went out the room.

"Nothing." Answered the three of them in unison. Dongwan chuckle as he went to the door. "You won't react like that if its really nothing." Leave the three completely alone this time.

"Okay.. I know its a girl because it happen to me before." Junjin said. Andy's jaw dropped.

"WHAT?" Andy practically screaming his confusion. His mind playing trick on him, he suddenly picturing a ghost with its face covered by its long black hair floating above his bed. "Hyung..." He begged Hyesung, "Can I stay at your place?"

"Best for about a week." Junjin said when he turned to the door as he heard Eric calling him. Slipped out before Hyesung could asked him further.