Part 2

Sweet Tooth- Namjin

"Are you feeling better, Seokjin?" Namjoon asked after a few hours.

Seokjin nodded, "Yeah, having a bit of company for a change has really been uplifting even in my sick state."

Namjoon chuckled but then got serious again as he processed Seokjin's words, "Are you lonely a lot?"

Seokjin looked down with a sad smile, "Yeah, I live alone. The only people I ever talk to are my co-workers and customers," he said, shooting a wink toward Namjoon. Namjoon smiled and got up from his seat and went closer to the hyung and sat on the couch beside him.

Seokjin looked at him and smiled, but his face turned into a weird one, "Namjoon, what made you want to come take care of me? Why were you so worried about me?"

Namjoon froze not prepared to answer that question.

"Uh..uhmmm..." he started, trying to form some lame excuse.

"Is it...because you...like me?" Seokjin asked.

Namjoon gave him a look that unintentionally told Seokjin that his assumtion was correct. Namjoon's face turned into a tomato. Seokjin thought it was very endearing considering how strong Namjoon seems.

"I mean, I-I don't dislike you," Namjoon said, weakly.

Seokjin giggled, "I wish I wasn't sick."

"Yeah, me too. I hate seeing you feel bad," Namjoon admitted, quietly, but Seokjin still heard.

"Not for that reason.." Seokjin trailed off. "I want to kiss you."

Namjoon looked at him with a surprised face and before he had time to think, his face moved toward Seokjin's and tenderly kissed his hyung's lips. Seokjin quickly pulled away, "Namjoon.."

"I'm sorry," Namjoon apologized, quickly.

"Oh no, it's okay. I just don't want you to get sick."

"You're worth catching the flu for. Since I know that if I did, you'd take care of me, just as I have you."

Seokjin's face brightened and he sighed in admiration for the boxer.

"Yes, Namjoon, I most definitely would.