Fourth Week

Lifeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

Life isn't always fair. It never was. 

 

 

 

You'll go to the point that, you'd be questioning God, why? It's not fair. 

 

 

 

But can you imagine how insane life would be if it actually was fair? It would be chaos, although it already is but less. 

 

 

 

 

I went inside the church today, because Jimin said so. He wants me to listen at the pastor's preaching after those 9 months of bailing. 

 

 

 

 

Jimin's family were seated at the front, while my family settled here at the back. But I can still catch a glimpse of him as he was intently listening to the preaching, nodding his head when he heard something agreeable. A faint smile formed on my lips. 

 

 

 

 

There's no point of denying, I have feelings for him but I won't allow myself to say it. It would only get harder to say goodbye.

 

 

 

 

"It says on, Matthew 11:28

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." It may hurt now but God doesn't allow any hardships in your life if you can't surpass it. Believe in your strength and trust in God."

Said the preacher. I bowed down, ashamed. How can I waste my time killing myself when life is gift?

 

 

 

 

Others want to live more but they can't do anything to change it. We can't rewritten what the lines in our palms says and it's excruciating. 

Unfair. 

That's the word again, but imagine if one person walk into your life changing you completely. 

 

 

 

 

If you think thoroughly about it, imagine seeing a blind man on the street? What will be the first thing that will come out in your mind? Of course, you'll feel lucky to have eyes to see. 

 

 

 

 

How about if you see a one legged man, what will be the first thing that will come out in your mind? Grateful right? For you have feet to walk. 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes, being in unfair situation will make you realized the things that you haven't seen before. You'll start to appreciate more of what you already have and feel grateful about it, instead of wasting your time of something that makes y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter