Not Your Bias

Not Your Bias

That was another day of practicing for our girls. Nothing unusual had happened, just the same routine for them. Yet, one of the girls had something intriguing her cute little head. Something she had in mind for awhile, but after “Yerin’s bias interrogation”, it started bothering her more than the usual.

“I’m tired... And hungry!” SinB complained, laying on the floor of the practice room, “Hey, unnies! What about doing another bet over Yerin’s misery? It’d be nice to have another banquet like that one!”

“My misery?! Since when being loving equals misery?!” Yerin sat next to the second maknae laid body.

“We’re really starting that conversation again?” Sowon snorted, “And shush, SinB! I don’t wanna another hole in my wallet!” 

SinB smiled over the eldest grumpiness. It was so funny to see her grumbling the whole week after what happened. She didn’t even lose the bet, but her lack of luck was enough to make her pay for all the food. Delicious food, by the way.

“I wonder which member is Sowon unnie’s favorite. I mean, she seems so attached to Eunha unnie and Umji.” SinB commented, while checking their Instagram.

They had to stop following so many food related accounts, it was making her even hungrier.

“Oh no! You won’t make it about me this time!” Sowon scolded.

“Why not? You didn’t seem to bother when it was about me!" Yerin said. 

Well, perhaps being so lovely had its downs. Talking about being lovely, it was time to text Joy! 

Yerin took her phone and rushed to message her friend and wish her and her group good luck with their new comeback.

“I don’t have a favorite! You guys know that!” the grumpy leader said.

“It’s okay, unnie. We all love each other equally too.” Yuju said, sitting next the grumpy leader and side hugging her.

“It’s not about love, it’s about having a bias! I love all of you, but my favorite is Yerin unnie. Well, only because Umji doesn’t count.” SinB said, now torturing herself with some recipe videos. Dang! Why it looked so easy to make, yet so hard to do!

“Aww!” Yerin hugged the second maknae tightly, who just kept her torture on her phone.

“If our Umji doesn’t count, then her favorite is Eunha, right unnie?” Yuju asked, looking at her while still hugging the eldest.

The little bunny-like girl sitting across the room finally changed her gaze from her tablet to the chatty group of girls. Her eyes now expectantly waiting for her unnie’s answer.

“Of course not!” Sowon denied.

Well, that had hurt! No wonder the little one had a cute and so sad pout in now. One that only Umji had noticed.

“I don’t have a favorite. Except for Umji, of course!” Sowon insisted.

“I understand, unnie. If I can’t choose, I can’t ask you to do so." said Yerin, still hugging one of her so precious members.

“I agree! I wouldn’t be able to choose either.” said Yuju, taking one of Umji’s potatoes chips.

“Aish! You all take this too seriously! I doubt you don’t have a favorite! Like I said, it’s not about love, it’s about…” SinB stopped for a moment. 

Dang! She just said that so she could tease them! Now it’d be hard to keep with her plan. Why you had to get so deep into that question, Eunbi?! Now they’ll demand an answer from you!

“It’s about…?” Sowon waiting for the younger reply.

SinB growled and turned her back to the girls. She had lost, that’s it! No need to face them laughing at her, hearing it was enough.

“So cute!” Yerin exclaimed, hugging the second maknae tighter.

The girls laughed over SinB's reaction. Well, at least most of them. Eunha still had a pout in , and she definitely was in no mood for laughing.

"Unnie, you obviously love all of us, but you do have a special bond with Eunha." Umji said, a sweet smile on her face.

"Nop! My only special bond is with you, just like the rest of you!" Sowon insisted, shaking her head.

Okay. That conversation had gotten enough on Eunha's nerves. The short girl decided to leave the room, not saying anything, just carrying her blanket in her arms and a pout on her lips. The girls noticed the little one's heavy paces, leaving them with a frown. 

"What happened?" Sowon asked to the girls, confused about the younger behavior.

"You just said you don't have a special bond with her." Umji explained.

"Well, I don't! Why would she get mad about that?!" Sowon insisted.

"Because she's Eunha!" Yerin exclaimed, "You know how sensitive she can be!"

Yerin was now cuddling with SinB while the younger still had her eyes on her phone. 

"She's a jealous shorty, and you a stupid giraffe!" SinB said, receiving a slap on her leg from Sowon, "AW!"

"You deserved it! How dare you to talk to me like that?! I'm your unnie!" Sowon scolded the younger girl.

"I was just saying the truth! You know how sensitive Eunha unnie can be! And you just said she wasn't special for you right in front of her!" SinB said, finally sitting to look better at her unnie's eyes.

"I didn't say that!" Sowon defended herself.

"You didn't, but for Eunha, you kinda did." Yerin explained.

"Unnie, Eunha can be very sensitive sometimes, you know that." Yuju started, a gentle tone in her voice, "She really cares about you, look after you, so she cares a lot about what you think about her."

Sowon downed her head a little. Yep! She messed up a big time this time! She knew how Eunha could be sensitive and insecure sometimes, and she knew how the little one cared about her and her opinion. Dang, Sowon! You just hurt the girl feelings!

"Unnie!" Yerin said, waking Sowon for her thoughts.

The older girl lifted her head, seeing Yerin's gentle eyes right in front of her.

"We know you didn't mean to hurt her, so don't worry, okay? I bet a little apolog…"

A panting Umji cut Yerin kind words, invading the room. The girls didn't even noticed she had left.

"Unnies, we have a problem!" the maknae said, still panting.

The other girls eyes wided, still confused over their maknae lack of air.

"A short and grumpy problem, you mean?" SinB asked, getting a nod from Umji.

Sowon sighed.

"Where is she?" she asked.

"Locked in one of the bathrooms. Some trainers were trying to use it, but she's not leaving even with our manager nim telling her to do so!" Umji explained.

"Dang, Eunha! You'll end up getting in trouble!" SinB grumbled, standing up.

"Because of me." Sowon whispered to herself.

Before the girls could try to cheer her up, she stood in her own feet, straightening her back while looking at Umji.

"Where is she?" she asked, a determined tone on her voice.


"Second floor, second bathroom, near the trainers practice room." Umji answered.

Sowon left the room with a determined look in her eyes. The leader could be very settled and firm when necessary, a true leader, and that was something all the girls admired.

The girls reached the second floor with Sowon leading the way. When they got to the bathroom's door, there were a few trainers and one of their managers knocking on the door.

"Eunha! Enough with that! We need to free the bathroom!" the manager said.

Fortunately, it was a very patient manager of them, so she'd probably not get in too much trouble for now, but she needed to leave soon as possible before it got out of their hands.

"Oppa, please, let me try it?" Sowon asked their manager for her to approach the door, and he allowed her giving a step back.

The girls watched their unnie expectantly, while she leaned her head close to the door, resting her ear against its wood. She carefully waited for sign of Eunha inside the bathroom, and her heart cracked after hearing a sniffle.

"She's inside it." she said, downing her head.

"No shoes, Sherlock!" SinB said, making Sowon take one of her shoes and throw it in the younger direction.

The second maknae dodged it, watching the shoe kick to the other side of the hall.

"Hey! I said "shoes"!" SinB defended herself.

"Exactly!" Sowon exclaimed.

The older girl stared at the door again, taking a deep breath before knocking on it.

"Eunha, it's me, Sowon! Please open the door, I wanna talk to you!" she said, resting her head against the woody door.

"I don't wanna talk!" 

Well, it was not Eunha who sang that, but a foreign trainer's phone that ringed right in that moment. An interesting 80's song this narrator must say. You go, Abba!

Eunha didn't answer, and some trainers left the hall giving up to use that bathroom, while some curious others stood there waiting for the gossip, but noticing that, the manager told them to leave.

"Eunha, please! I just wanna talk!" Sowon knocked the door again, getting no answer.

The tall girl sighed. How'd she apologize if the shorty didn't want to listen?

"Here, let me end this." said the manager, asking Sowon to leave the door.

Apparently he had gotten the key of the bathroom, and he was about to unlock it before Sowon held his hands.

"Please, no! Let me talk to her. There's no use take her out of there without her willing. We’ll only get unwanted attention." she rushed to say.

The manager thought for a moment. If Eunha left that bathroom for her own will, it'd definitely be better. There were many people in the building, and a scandal definitely wasn’t something they wanted. 

He sighed, handing Sowon the keys.

"You can do it, unnie!" Umji said, "She's just mad, but if you explain everything, she'll understand."

"Yeah, that shorty loves you! She won't kill you there or anything." SinB added, "Plus, she's not very strong. Bruises won't be a problem."

Sowon sighed, touching the door handle.

"Fighting!" she heard Yerin saying on her back.

"Just be honest, unnie. She'll understand." Yuju gently said.

"Are you crazy?! Her honesty was the one that brought us here!" SinB exclaimed, "Unnie, just be careful with your words, okay?! Try to articulate your feelings in a way that she won't feel hurt or less important, okay? We know she isn't, but we can make little things a big deal sometimes."

SinB frowned. Suddenly, everyone was looking at her with a weird face. Umji, Yuju and the manager had a proud smile on the faces; Sowon had open, while Yerin had her eyes wided at her.

"What?" she asked, not understanding their strange behavior.

Yerin squished her checks on her hands, making ha pout form on her squished lips. Suddenly, her unnie widely smiled at her, kissing her whole face.

"What the hell?!" SinB tried to escape from her unnie's hands, but with no use.

Dang it! Why she had to be so easy to laugh?! Now she was giggling while being attacked.

"What's going on?!" SinB couldn't help but laugh while still under her crazy unnie attack.

"I don't know where you got this wisdom from, but thanks!" Sowon said, "And Yerin, stop it! You're making us look weird!" 

The leader pointed to the people that were passing by and staring at them, mostly to the poor girl under a kissing attack.

"I'd say you making us look like third wheels, but weird still a word." Umji commented.

Yuju tried to hide her chuckle, while Yerin stopped her "attack" and SinB could finally breath in peace. What a clingy unnie the poor Eunbi had! But she had to admit that she liked it.

"You better be quick. Soon the other managers will wonder where you guys are." their manager warned Sowon.

The leader took a deep breath, receiving a back hug from Yerin, who kissed one of her cheeks and tapped her shoulder.

"You can do it, unnie. Eunha might be a grumpy drama queen, but she loves you. A little conversation is all our Wonha needs." the girl smiled for her unnie.

Sowon returned it, even though her smile wasn't excited at all. She was too worried for a gleeful smile. Eunha could be grumpy and dramatic, but she was also a very responsible girl. She'd have listened to their manager if she wasn’t indeed quite hurt. The little one probably didn't want to he and the trainers see her crying, and the thought of that ached the leader heart.

"Yeah, yeah! Yerin unnie is right!" SinB said, a little grumpily, "Now can we go and eat something? I'm starving! Not to mention staying is getting other people attention."


"SinB is right. If Sowon is the who's going to solve this problem, then there's no use for us staying here. Mostly because as you said," the manager gestured to SinB, "It'll only bring more attention to this unwanted situation."

The girls nodded, and each of them patted their leader in good luck saying kind words before walking away. All of them except SinB, who walked closer to her unnie, stopping next to her.

"What?" Sowon asked, wondering what type of joke the younger would say to this time.

"Nothing," SinB shrugged, "Just wanted to say that even though Yerin unnie is my favorite, you're the one I admire the most."

Okay. Sowon was definitely not waiting for the sort of words coming from the younger mouth, not in that moment at least.

The leader eyes wided over that statement, leaving her speechless. SinB smiled, amused by her unnie reaction.

"Wise and sweet! Dang! I'm a box of surprises!" SinB said, winking and "shooting" to her unnie with her finger.

Saying that, the second maknae patted the leader shoulder before walking away, proud about the reaction she had gotten from her unnie.

Sowon shook her head, smiling over the maknae reversed charm. SinB could be a grumpy and naughty sometimes, but she was a very sweet, hardworking and smart girl as well. Bitter sweet perhaps was a good expression to define one of the maknae. A good bitter sweet though.

The tall girl sighed. Reversed charm was definitely a thing in that group. Eunha was a very sweet and full of aegyo girl, but she could be grumpy and over reacting at times too. However, was that one an over reaction? Like SinB had said, she could be quite insecure at times (actually, who doesn't?). Perhaps that was one of those cases. Perhaps the little one was having a sensitive week, and Sowon statements weren't helping her confused little mind.

Sowon knocked the door once again.

"Eunha, I'm coming in." she said with a gentle tone of voice.

The little girl didn't answer, but the tall one didn't give up on her decision, switching the door handle and entering the bathroom.  

As she expected, she wasn't anywhere near the sinks, but inside of one of the compartments. The tall girl peered down the doors, but she didn't see any feet. If she hadn't hear her sniffles earlier, she'd swear there was no one there. But the girl knew better, her little drama queen was probably shrinking on the top of some toilet seat.

Sowon walked towards the first compartment, where she saw a shadow formed on the floor. Her tiny member could only be there. She knocked the door, gently.

"Eunha, I just wanna talk." she said, trying to sound the more gentle that she could.

The girl once again didn't answer, but Sowon was able to hear the little one move inside the compartment. However, no sign of her feet touching the ground. 

The tall girl signed. Her shortest member was indeed a stubborn little pricklier.

"I'm sorry." she decided to say, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I was just…"

Sowon stopped her speech over the loud "thud" she heard coming from the compartment. A whine following it right after. She opened the door to see a whimpering Eunha clumsily thrown at the floor, one of her legs resting against the toilet seat. Apparently, the little one had fell from the white seat.

"Are you okay?" Sowon worriedly asked, helping the girl to stand.

"Why it has to be so slippery?!" she whined, her classic cute pout on her lips.

Sowon tried to not smile over the shorter cute expression, but Eunha could manage to be even cuter and she was mad.

"Did you get hurt?" Sowon asked, grabbing the little one arm's to see if there was any bruise, but she quickly moved it away from her.

Sowon frowned at her reaction, while Eunha walked towards the sink, checking her own elbow in the mirror. Her pout still wearing her lips and her face all red and wet. She probably had cried a lot, and it definitely cracked Sowon heart in pieces. She didn't like to see her girls hurt, even worst because of her.

She walked closer to the short girl, stopping by her side. Her eyes were looking to Eunha reflect, but the other girl seemed too busy checking her arms and legs possible bruises to worry about her unnie's presence.

"You need to be careful, you could’ve get hurt." Sowon said, determined to start their conversation.

"Don't act like you care!" Eunha barked, fixing her shoes.

"But I do care, Eunha!"

Suddenly, knocks could be heard from the door, while the person switched the handle. 

"We're using it!" Sowon decided to yell, noticing the person wasn't giving up.

"I gotta take a dump!" the guy yelled back, desperately pounding the door.

The girls eyes wided over the man choice of words.

"Can you be more polite?!" Sowon asked in another yell.

"I gotta create inedible pieces of chocolate! Is that any better?!" the man yelled, still switching the handle.

"Ew!" Eunha made a face.

"We're ladies, be more polite!" Sowon screamed.

"You do it too, ok?! Don't act like you don't!" he yelled, pounding the door right after, "Now open it, the chocolate is barely leaving the fabric!" 

"You're disgusting!" Eunha yelled.

"Go do your thing somewhere else! We're busy!" it was Sowon turn to yell again.

"You kids are spoiled little brats! Breathing your hormones and living it more than you should! That's why I don't want children!" the man complained, apparently giving up to use that restroom.

The girls waited a few moments, until the outside was in silence again. When they noticed the man was gone, they returned their eyes to anywhere but each other (or each other eyes). 

Sowon wished she were better in starting those sort of conversations, as she wished for Eunha to be a little more approachable as well, but none of these were the case.

The little one was messaging her kneel while keeping her cute pout on her lips, and Sowon unconsciously smiled over it. Eunha frowned at the taller through the mirror.

"What?! Now you're happy I got hurt too?! Wasn't it enough to not care about me?!" she said.

Sowon shook her head, frowning at the little one's statement.

"What?! No!" she defended herself, "And I don't know where you got this idea from! Of course I care about you!"

"Then why'd you deny this?!" Eunha brutally turned to her, her tiny hand showing their couple ring in one of her cute chubby fingers.

Sowon frown increased. What the hell she was talking about?!

"Our special bond, unnie! You denied it!" Eunha said, probably noticing the older confusion.

"I…" Sowon stutter, "I didn't mean to… Eunha, I didn't mean that."

"Then what did you mean?! Because I know you love all of us equally, unnie! I know, because I do too! But the both of us…" Eunha downed her head, her eyes slightly wet, "I don't know, unnie. I just thought this was a unique special bond."

Sowon wasn't sure what the younger had meant by that, but it certainly meant a lot for the little one. The ring meant a lot for her too, but was the shorter girl really thinking she didn’t care about her?

"Eunha…" Sowon started, even though she wasn't sure what to say.

"You know it hurts my feelings! When you say those sort of things! When you act like I'm not important!" the little one whined.

"Eunha, you should know by now how much I care about you! I don't mean to be rude or to hurt you." she explained, "I hate to see you like this! I hate to see you mad at me, but it hurts me even more to see you crying and hurt."

Eunha had her arms crossed, her pout never leaving her lips, and her eyes looking at anywhere but Sowon. 

"Eunha…" the leader rested a hand on the little one shoulder, but before she could say anything else, other knocks were heard from the door.

"Who's that?!" Sowon yelled, rashly.

"Jeon, is that you?" a female voice asked from outside.

"Jeon who?" Sowon asked.

"Ah! Jeon Hoo! You're there!" the girl squealed excitedly, "Come on, come on! Open the door! Your tiger is here to scratch her little pony…"

The two girls inside the bathroom frowned at each other. Why the heck the girl outside was talking with that mix of aegyo and seduction in her voice?

"Miss, I think you…" Sowon started, but was cut by the needy strange girl.

"Oh… I love when you call me miss! I feel so important! Come on, Jeon Jeon! Open the door so I can be your miss forever!" 

"What the…" Sowon started, but decided to shake it off, "I'm not Jeon Hoo!"

"Oh, I know, baby! You're my pony! My cute little pony!" the girl insisted.

"We're not your pony, lady! We're using this bathroom! Please go find your Jeon Hoo somewhere else!" it was Eunha turn to say something.

"Whose that?!" the girl voice changed its tone, "You're cheating on me, Jeon?! How dare you!"

"Wait, what?! No, no! Neither of us are Jeon Hoo! We don't even know this guy!" Sowon explained.

"Yeah! Your boyfriend is probably somewhere else!" Eunha said, "Another bathroom, perhaps?"

"Jeon Hoo! You… You… YOU LIAR!" the girl shouted, "I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER!"

And after saying that, the girls could hear the strong steps of the girl walking away. A moment of silence filled the room, before Sowon decided to say something.

"Yeah, I think we ruined a relationship."

"You're pretty good with that." Eunha shrugged, sitting on the floor of the bathroom, her back against the wall.

Sowon watched her for a moment. The girl was still avoiding looking into her eyes at any cost.


"Eunha, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you…" Sowon started, but was cut by the retro trainer singing a John Lennon song.

"I'M SORRY THAT… I MADE YOU CRY!!!" the boy was singing his lungs out. "I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU!! I'M JUST A JEALOUS GUY!!"

What the hell?! Was that guy creeping on their conversation or what? Well, it didn't seem the case, his voice was fading away as he seemed to be passing by the door.

"I was feeling insecure…" Eunha started, hugging her own legs.

"I might not love you anymore?" Sowon asked, thinking the girl was spelling the song.

"What?" Eunha frowned at her, finally raising her head.

"What?" 

They faced each other for a moment. Both of them confused about so many things, things they were not sure how to discuss.

Eunha returned her eyes to bathroom floor, and Sowon decided to take a seat by her side. The little one didn't move, just kept her eyes on the floor while the taller girl watched her.

"You weren't singing, were you?" Sowon asked, after finally realizing what the younger have meant with her earlier words.

The girl took a time to answer, but then finally shook her head negatively. Sowon sighed. SinB was right; the little one was having a tough week.

"I'm sorry." Sowon whispered, "I didn't know you were having a rough week." 

Eunha didn't answer, didn't move, but was hearing each word of her unnie carefully.

"Eunha…" 

"It's not just it, unnie." Eunha finally said, "It’s just… Since that they we made that question to Yerin, since then, I've started noticing how close we all are, how much we care about each other. We shouldn't be bickering about who's each other bias. Gfriend is our bias!" 

Sowon nodded, listening carefully to the girl words, even though the little one had her eyes still locked at the floor.

"But... Then I also noticed that each of us has a somewhat different dynamic with each other. Specials bonds, unique in their own way." Eunha kept going, still holding her own legs, "When you said you don't share a special bond with me, I was mad. I thought we did have one. I thought this - " the girl pointed to the ring in one of her fingers, their ring, "represented it. I was the only one who accepted to share this with you! It'd represent our special connection. But then, then you said we didn't have such thing."

She released her legs, resting her hands on her own lap and playing with the ring on her finger. Eyes vaguely watching it while she had a pout on her lips.

Damn it, Sowon! What have you done?!

"I'm sorry, Eunha." the leader started, "I was trying to not pick a favorite, to not make anyone feel underrated, but then it turned out making you feel this way." 

The tall girl sighed, now playing with her own ring as well.

"We do share a special bond. I just… I was just afraid to hurt one of my girls. I care about for each of you so much… You're definitely not an exception." Sowon looked at the little one sitting next to her, and for her surprise, the girl lifted her head to look at her unnie.

"I didn't mean to get hurt about those things. I didn't want to care, but I do." there were tears coming down her face now, "I was feeling so tired this week, I didn't want to worry you guys so I didn't say a thing. But then you said that and I… I was afraid unnie didn't like me as much I like her."

Eunha looked like a little kid now. Her cheeks were now wet and red over her crying, and Sowon didn't hold her urge to hug the small girl and caress her hair. She allowed the girl cry on her shoulder, like she always did. It ached her heart to see her little bunny like that, but at least she wasn't crying alone anymore, at least they were talking and not holding grudges.

"Unnie loves you so much, Eunha." Sowon said, "She just terrible with showing affection. Even when I hug you I end up bumping on you." 

Sowon sadly chuckled.


"You're clumsy." Eunha said in a sob, "But it's cute."

Sowon smiled. She was indeed very clumsy. She wasn't sure if it was because her height or it if it was something else, but it was nice to know her girls loved her anyways.

"I know you're not good with showing how you feel." Eunha lifted her head again, now her wet eyes looking at her unnie's, "You take care of us so well, that's how you show it."

The little one tucked head closer to her unnie chest, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry for asking you something you already give us. I can be a brat sometimes." 

Sowon smiled. Brat was a good word to describe her girls, mostly Eunbi line and Yerin, but lovely also was. Eunha could be full of jealousy, stubborn and whiny sometimes, but she was also quite lovely, loyal and caring. The little one had so many sides, colors and shapes; she was indeed a beautiful small rainbow.

The leader held her shorter member tighter.

"It's okay. I also shouldn't have said that." she said, taking her hand on hers and interweaving their fingers, lifting the little one's hand with hers and showing off their rings, "We do have a special bond. An undeniable one." 

Eunha lifted her head to see her unnie sweetly smiling at her. Such a pretty and soft smile. Her unnie was so pretty and caring. Those rings meant so much more than Eunha could explain. Her unnie meant so much for her.

They kept looking at each other for a few moments, until someone knocked at the door again.

"Sowon, it's me, Ki Hyuk!" 

Dang! It was our manager! We probably spent too much time in that bathroom.

"We're leaving, oppa!" Sowon said, standing and helping Eunha to do the same, "I told Ki Hyuk Oppa I'd make you leave this bathroom before the other managers find out, but he probably can't have our back anymore."

Sowon patted her own clothes and Eunha’s as well to get rid of any visible dirt.

"I'm sorry for getting us in trouble, unnie." Eunha pouted in regret.

"It's okay, we all have days where we explode. Just try to do that somewhere else next time, okay?" Sowon smiled, gently.

Eunha nodded, before frowning after noticing her unnie didn’t have both of her shoes on her feet.

“What happened?” Eunha pointed to the taller sock.

“Oh, this?” Sowon chuckled, “I threw my shoe on SinB. You know how that maknae can get on my nerves.”

Eunha laughed. She wondered what SinB had done to deserve their unnie “shoe shot”, but she decided to let it be. For now, they had to leave that bathroom before getting in trouble.

She held her unnie's hand before the taller girl unlocked the door, opening it to see their worried manager in front of them. They certainly were in trouble.

***

"So the guy was ting on his pants and you still didn't open the door?!" SinB asked, biting her chocolate bar.

Sowon threw her own shoe on the youngest, whom complained right after. 

"Language!" 

After Eunha and Sowon return, the girls kept practicing until the midnight. They were resting now, taking a break before packing their things and go to the van, that was still not ready to leave.
    
Sowon was back hugging Eunha whom was just scrolling down their Instagram account, while Yuju was sleeping on Yerin's lap, whom was caressing the younger girl hair. SinB was sitting in the other side of the room, eating her chocolate bar and watching something on their tablet that the other girls didn't seem to care about.

"What happened?" Yerin asked, when she notice the pout on their maknae lips while she was entering the room.

"Our Manager-nim said we can't use the bathroom in the second floor because the door is broken and they'll only fix it tomorrow." she explained, sitting next to SinB.

"And?" Yerin waited for a better explanation.

"And I love that bathroom! Its lighting is perfect for selcas and I don't wanna show my new lipstick color to my friends in a bad lighting! I promised Somi I'd show her tonight before living the building and I won't be able to show her." Umji now had her arms crossed, making her mad face look even more adorable.

"You show send her tomorrow. I'm certain Somi won't be mad." Sowon said, gently.

"Yeah, you're being over dramatic!" SinB commented.

"Me?! Over dramatic?! You whined the whole day about our manager not allowing us to eat sushi today!" Umji said.

"It's food, Umji! Food is something we need! We crave!" SinB insisted.

"We ate, we just didn't eat what you wanted!" 

"But I was craving sushi, Umji ah! I even dreamed of it!" 

"Once I dreamed about sushi too." Yuju suddenly said with a sleepy voice, still resting her head on her unnie’s lap, "It was giant! It was chasing after me. In the end it ate me. It was scary!"

SinB had a frown on her brow, but she was also silently chuckling over her weird unnie declaration. Umji was chuckling too, while Sowon wondered how Yuju mind could be so… Peculiar. Yerin was chuckling while still cuddling the weird girl head, and Eunha was too busy with her phone to pay attention to whatever was going on around her.

"But tell us, why the bathroom door is broken?" SinB asked, returning to their earlier topic.

"Apparently a crazy girl was searching for her boyfriend, and decided to break the locked door.” Umji explained, “It turned out there was a couple making out inside it, but it wasn’t her boyfriend.”

“Jeon Hoo?!” Sowon and Eunha exclaimed at the same time.

“Jeon Who?!” it was SinB and Yerin turn to exclaim in confusion.

“You know the guy?” Umji asked.

“No.” Sowon answered, “But we know her crazy girlfriend.”

“His “tiger”.” Eunha completed using her finger to make a quote mark.

The girls frowned at them.

“How do you know that?” SinB raised an eyebrow at them, wearing a malicious smile on her lips, “She disturbed you guys too?”

“Now I know why they were taking too long to “make up”.” it was Umji turn to tease their unnies.

The girls laughed loud and clear, not bothering with the killing looks they were receiving from the giraffe and the bunny. The two girls were red as red could be, while their friends were still laughing so hard they were pounding the ground.

“That’s not funny at all!” Sowon said, “Umji ah! Where did you learn those things?! You’re passing too much time with SinB, and SinB is passing too much time with Yerin!”

“Me?!” Yerin exclaimed, “Why me?!”

“Because you passing your dirty mind to the youngers!” Sowon answered, throwing her second shoe on Yerin.

“Hey! I’m sleeping here!” Yuju was the one to complain, protecting her face from the shoe that had hit the wall around a meter away of them.

“Sorry, unnie! We couldn’t resist.” Umji apologized, covering her smile with her hand.

“We’re just happy the giraffe and the hamster are back to their love life again.” SinB said, still wearing her mischievous smile.

“I’m a bunny!” it was Eunha turn to throw her shoe on the second maknae.

The girls laughed over the two girls shyness. They’d definitely mock them for the rest of the week and beyond. They couldn’t help it, actually. They were too happy about the fact they were okay again. No holding grudged, no one getting hurt. As long they were united, any stress and confusion would bearable.