Him

Hate at it’s Finest

  As we head down the hallway to Language Arts, a lot of people to whispering to each other.         

 I wonder what it could be about.

“Have you guys noticed that there’s a lot of people whispering to each other today?” Momo asks.

“Yeah, I’ve noticed that too, what could it be about?” says Dahyun.

 “It could be a new student, I call dibs if it’s a hot dude!” Tzuyu exclams.

  We all laugh. 

  When we arrive at Language Arts, we sit in desks next to each other. Apparently Mr. Lee Minho teaches this class.

  When class starts, Minho gave each of the students the same book. 

  Everyone groans

  “Why does he make us read on the first day?” I hear someone say.

  “Well if you read the book, maybe you could actually pass this class,” says Minho.

  The class explodes in “oohs”.

  We all start reading. After a while, I start to get bored so I start doodling on the desk. 

   Someone opens the door

  “I almost forgot, we have a new student!”

  

I continue to draw

 

  “Hey, my na-“

 

  Before the new student could continue, I stood up as fast as possible. 

 

  I knew that voice anywhere. Choi Youngjae, my brother’s bestfriend, my enemy.

 

  “Y/N, do you have a problem?” Minho asks.

 

  “Y/N?!?!?!?!? Nooo! Why do I have to go to this school!” Youngjae groans.

 

  “WELL I WAS AT THIS SCHOOL FIRST IDIOT!” I exclaim.

 

  “Both of you! Settle your argument outside and come back in when you won’t burn this whole school down!”  Minho commands. 

 

  “Fine,” we both groan. I head out first. The sooner I get this over with, the sooner I’m done with Youngjae.

 

  “Why are you here? Why do you have to ruin my life all the time?” I ask.

 

  “Oh, so you’re saying that I ruin you,” Youngjae smirks. “I’m here because I have the right to go where I want to go.”

 

  “Oh God, I hate you,” I facepalm. 

 

  “Do you feel like burning the school still?” Youngjae asks.

 

  “With you here, I always feel like burning this school,” I say.

 

  We head back inside

 

  “Hey, are you okay Y/N?” Someone asks me.

 

  “Did you try and kill him Y/N?” Another person asks.

 

  Apparently the whole school knows that we hate each other.  

 

  The bell rings 

  

  “Everyone! You all have to finish this whole book by Friday!!” Minho yells. 

 

  Once again, we all groan. 

 

  I go to all of my classes without talking to anyone, or noticing anyone.  Because Choi Youngjae is the only thing on my mind.

 

   Oh yeah, I almost forgot

 

   CHOI FREAKING YOUNGJAE IS IN ALL OF MY FREAKING CLASSES AND ON MY BUS. This day couldn’t get any worser. But little did I know.

 

  As I get off the bus with my brother something’s off. Youngjae follows us. Everybody seems okay with Youngjae entering our house. 

 

  “Y/N, I forgot to tell you this morning, Youngjae will be living with us since he has no guardian to live with.” My mom says.

 

  Apparently the whole school knows that Youngjae and I hate each other but my mom doesn’t. 

 

  Youngjae will be living with us. That sentence kept on repeating over and over in my head.

 

  I try to act cool about it, but I end up walking up to my room and slamming the door. But guess who’s also in there... CHOI YOUNGJAE smhhh.

 

  “Hey roommate,” Youngjae says on the other bed. I slump into my bed and stay there until dinner.

 

  “How’s school?” My dad asks. None of us reply. “Okay then...” I try to eat my food as quick as possible so I can try to clear my head and sleep. 

 

  “May I be excused?” I ask. 

 

  “Sure,” my mom replies. 

 

 I walk up to my room and I don’t even bother changing my clothes. I put on some GOT7 to calm me down. Shortly after that, I fall asleep.

 

This was the worst day ever.