Episode 2

M.A.D.E

Good morning dear viewers, after we left our band with Listel during the last episode, they moved to the next location, BTS dorm. 

Let's watch as Listel walks around the place she'll be staying in and get introduced to her first mission. 


'I'm not doing it' Listel protested as soon as the show's staff finished talking about her first mission. 

Still dressed in her dirty cargo pants and heavy grey hoodie she listened as another staff member tried convincing her to change her outfit into a sleeveless shirt, tight jeans and a pair of high heels. 

'miss Listel, you can't refuse this it's a mission. In order for you to pass to the next one you have to change into something comfortable'

'you call that comfortable? It's the middle of winter I'm gonna freeze to death in that. That is of course if I manage to stand at all in those shoes. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty, I appreciate the effort but I can't do it' 

The staff member turned around whispering to the director. She seemed so annoyed to get refused, undoubtedly the outfit was her idea. 

Listel took the chance to look around again, they had already given her a tour of the dorm and she loved it. The place was so spacious, even had a shared swimming pool and private gym that she was told she could use freely. She hated to have to leave without trying them. 

She noticed the band members talking to some really tall man before he walked away to the director, passing a message from the members. 

'alright cameras rolling on Listel'the director said and Listel watched him attentively but was surprised when the person to talk was the band's leader RM. 

'this is something we did ourselves. We were planning to give them to you as off camera gifts but since things have come to this I guess we'll just give them now. ' as he said that, a staff member brought a long hanger with different outfits on it. 'each one of us chose an outfit based on what we were told about you.' 

Listel stood up and walked to the hanger checking out the clothes pleased by them all. They all looked comfortable, though some were in vivid colors and some seemed extremely expensive, she still wouldn't hate to wear. 

RM waited a moment for her to protest, when she kept quiet, he continued talking. 

'So, here's our first mission. You have to choose one outfit from this selection, wear it outside and get a guy's phone number.'

Upon hearing that, Listel drops the shoe she was holding and looks at him wondering if he was serious.

'what? Like... Right now? ' she asked horrified.

'no, of course not'

'well, can't I have them all? These are the only clothes I have' Listel said pointing at her worn out clothes. 

'of course, they're all yours. But you still need to choose your favorite' Suga joined in the conversation. 

Listel went through the clothes again finding it really hard to choose only one outfit.

'this is really difficult' she looked around hoping to get some help from the staff. 

'just imagine if you were to meet a guy, what would you wear to leave the best impression that shows your personality the best.' Jimin suggested waving his hands around. 

'the one I'm wearing right now' Listel said winking then laughed at her own joke for a moment before awkwardly coughing when no one joined in. 

She turned to look at the outfits again before holding out the one with the creamy wool shirt and Blue Jeans. 

'I choose this as my faithful partner.' 

'explain why you chose this please' a staff member spoke when Listel offered no further explanations on her choice. 

'well, I like them all very much, this though looks very familiar to clothes I had back home. I think I still have jeans that looks exactly like this one. That is, of course, if my room still exist in my parent's house' Listel chuckles alone at her joke.

The staff nodded to each other seeming relieved to finally finish this task. 

'now we're gonna give you some time to clean up, rest and get to know one another better. We'll meet again at 7pm for dinner. There are cameras all around the dorm for the filming, so please walk around with that in mind' the director instructed then turned to his staff but was stopped by Listel's confused voice asking

'all around? Bathroom included?' 

Everyone looked at one another not sure if she was serious or just joking. 

'em, no. Bathroom and changing rooms excluded. Though the ones in the bedrooms switch off automatically after 1am for your comfort.' the director clarified and Listel nodded still holding her chosen outfit carefully. 

The staff members started walking all around the place gathering their materials when the band members approached her. 

'that's me! ' Hoseok said cheerfully pointing at the outfit. 

'don't mind him' Namjoon said pushing him away 'we wanted to introduce ourselves to you again, I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me Namjoon or RM, whatever you feel comfortable with'

The other followed suit introducing their full names and given her the choice to call them by their first names.

'you must be very tired after your flight, how long was it? ' Jimin asked curiously. 

'I flew from Stockholm but I had to change in Hong Kong, so I guess 15-16hours'

'wow!! Stockholm!! Tell me about it! ' Taehyung cheerfully demanded his eyes twinkling, Seokjin had to forcefully pull him away from her. 

'come on give her some space, she needs to rest for tonight. You don't want her to fall asleep in the middle of eating dinner, do you? ' 

'thanks man, so as he said, imma take my leave now. Don't pout, I promise to tell you everything about Stockholm later' Taehyung cheers up again after hearing that. Listel places the outfit back on the hanger and push it ahead of her to the room before closing the door. 

She sat on the edge of the bed looking at the clothes in front of her. 

The voices outside soon started to fade and only the small voices of the members were heard in casual conversations. 

Listel knew she had to shower but there was so much on her mind that she couldn't postpone grabbing her notebook and sitting to the desk offered to her in the room. 

Minutes passed before she finally wrapped into words all the things going through her mind, the impressions and the random thoughts and speculations about what's to happen from now on. 

With a satisfied look at her writing, she grabbed a change of clean clothes from her bag to shower making a mental note to get more house clothes as soon as possible.

Outside, the members were each minding his own business, taking advantage of having their schedule cleared in order to do the filming for the show. 

'lost something? ' Hoseok asks Jin who's been walking from room to a room nervously for the last few minutes shushing everyone while searching in corners and under pillows. 

'somebody left the cage open and I can't find Odeng! ' 

'you sure he's not just hiding in the pouch? Who would leave the cage open? '

'I don't know! ' SeokJin snaps searching hysterically now getting the full attention and concern of everyone in the room. 

He felt himself close to tears imagining what could've possibly happen to his dear pet when a loud jolting scream was heard from Listel's room. 

'ODENG!! ' SeokJin called out as he run alongside the other members to the source of the scream. The bathroom's door was ajar but was shut down in their faces when Namjoon attempted to open it with an order to not open it.

'Sorry, we heard a scream. Is everything ok?'

'I'm fine but there's a sugar glider stuck behind the door so don't touch it' as soon as Jin heard that he yelled out his pet's name receiving a 'Keep it down you're scaring him!' from Listel.

The members shushed him and waited few seconds before the door opened up and Listel stepped out fully dressed, to the members' relief, holding the small pet in the palm of her hand.

'I thought it was a rat so I screamed, I think I scared him and he run off to the corner' she said smiling apologetically while handing Odeng to Jin. 'I didn't step on it' she added watching him check it carefully for any injuries.

'I'm sorry, but he's still so young'

'I've noticed. I've seen sugar gliders before but this is actually the first time I get to actually touch one' Listel's attention was on the small pet as she spoke.

'You can play with them whenever you want, their cage is in my room, wanna take a look?' Jin suggested exited to show off the house he set to his beloved companions.

'them? how many do you have?'

'two. This one is Odeng, the other is Eomuk.' the two kept chatting about the sugar gliders while walking to Jin's room forgetting about the rest of the members still standing by the bathroom's door.

Jin was surprised to hear how much Listel knew of sugar gliders and how to take care of them.

'You know a lot, did you have them as pets?'

'no I never had a pet, But I've seen them when I was in Australia and learned a lot from the person who was taking care of them. I like to help in pet shops wherever I go' The two lost track of time playing with the small animals until the crew was back letting everyone know it was time to start getting ready for the dinner.


Seems like our heroine established her first bond with the eldest member over the commun love of pets. Tune in to the next episode to join the dinner with Listel and BTS and find out what kind of secret mission the members had prepared for her!!