MTV MADE

M.A.D.E

Ladies and gentlemen, dear viewers, 

This show is brought to you by our official sponsors and with the support of BigHit as a part of their policy to present an international image for the brand. 

With the support of the BTS family, MTV's team spent two month going through all your applications, letters and videos in order to succeed in choosing the person who will be lucky to spend private time with the members of the worldwide sensation for them to help her reach her romance goal. 

Viewers discretion is advised. 


Hello everyone and welcome back to a new season of MADE!! 

This season is a collaboration with the worldwide sensation K-pop band BTS!!!! 

First, for all of you who've been living under a rock and never heard of BTS before, let's start with a small introduction.

BTS debuted in 2013 as a hip-hop group of 7 boys. Now with a discorgraphy varying all the way from Hip Hop, EDM and ballads, the band had showed its diversity and love to their international fans by making a debut on the AMA stage months after receiving the Billboard Awards for the Top Social Artist.

BTS wouldn't have had the same taste if not for all their members :

RM the breaker leader, Jin the goofy eldest, Suga the genius rapper, JHope the mood maker, Jimin the angel dancer, V the charming, Jungkook the Jack of all trades youngster. 

And now, with no more delays, let's introduce you all to the lucky girl who'll be spending a month getting dating tips and advices from the members. 

Listel Mosen, a 24 years old girl. With a perfect SAT score, an 148 IQ and a bright future ahead of her as an 18 years old girl, Listel decided to drop out of school and travel the world while working on her novel. 

The submission was made by Listel's friend through the following letter:

"Hi MTV, 

I'm sending this letter to your show because it's my last resort. I have a friend who's considered a genius, she had a perfect SAT in highschool and her IQ was at 148 points, but then she decided to leave everything and travel the world with only a backbag and a notebook. She doesn't use technology, she doesn't even have a phone. Her dream is to be a novelist in the romance category. I support her dream but I don't believe it's doable for her. She's never had a boyfriend, not even a crush. And as far as I know, no one ever had a crush on her. She's not ugly or anything, she just has that aura around her that makes her invisible to the opposite . Now since she's always on the road, she barely showers, her hair is all tied up in knots, her face is covered in sunburns and acne scars. I love my friend and I want to help her reach her dream, so please MTV help turn Listel to the pretty 24 years old she deserves to be with the romantic knowledge to finally finish a book"

 

Tune in to follow the journey of BTS as they meet Listel and teach her all there is to learn in order to catch a man's heart both in real life and in fiction!! 

 

Listel walked out through custody, her traveller bag on her back and her journal in her hand. She was hurrying to get to the airport restroom in order to wash as many areas in her body before hitching a ride to her next destination. She didn't have a fixed area in her head as long as it was as far away from civilization as possible. 

'Listel!!! ' 'Listel Mosen!!! ' voices started calling out for her and she looked around in confusion. 

She wasn't expecting to see anyone, especially not seven guys holding banners with her name on it and a couple of people standing around them with cameras in their hands. 

She stood there suspiciously trying to figure out if they were indeed there for her or someone else with the same full name as her on the same plane as her. 

Watching her stand there staring at them with narrowed eyes, they decided to walk to her. 

'hi!! '

'welcome! '

'how was your flight? Are you tired? '

Listel wasn't sure where to look with all of them talking at once and one of the cameras getting too close for comfort to her face. 

'emm, how do you know me? Who are you people? What's this all about? ' 

'oh, let's introduce ourselves 2,3! Tan!!! Hello we're BTS!!' 

She flinched caught by surprise at the introduction that only made her more confused. 

'BTS who? What do you want from me? ' 

At this point, the band members start feeling awkward and start talking among themselves before Namjoon looked behind at the director indicating to him they didn't know how to react. 

'Hello Listel, we're sorry to surprise you like this. We're the MTV show MADE and we're here because you won the opportunity to be on the show with the BTS members' the director said smiling while Listel still focusing on the seven guys and the cameras aiming at her. 

'well what's it about? I mean, there must be some mistake, I didn't apply for anything to win whatever this is'

'you friend Chelsea made the submission, the show and the BTS members are gonna be with you for a full month in order for you to learn about romance and turn into a twenty first century lady' upon hearing that, her head snaps in his direction with a glare.

'my who did what? Turn me into what?' the director stepped back, took out a phone from his pocket.

'we can call her for you to verify it with her just give us a second to get.. ' Listel snatched the phone from his hand before he could finish his sentence and started dialing the only phone number she knew while walking away from the seven boys and their entourage. 

'I'm gonna kill you' she growls as soon as she hears the familiar hello. 

'oh hiii Liz!!! Where are you today? ' Chelsea asked excitedly, oblivious to Listel's annoyance. 

'Chels I'm going to freaking kill you! There are people here saying you asked them to teach me about romance!! '

'oh the MTV MADE!! it already started?!! That's so cool! Did you meet your coach yet? Who is it? ' Listel rolled her eyes at her friend's cheerful voice ignoring her threads. 

'I don't know, some weirdly dressed guys called BTS' there was a long silence and for a moment Listel thought she had lost connection but the scream coming from the other side of the line showed otherwise.

'my ear you !! ' 

'Listel, do you love me? ' 

'not to the point of losing my hearing because of you'

'Listel, I know you love me so please if I've ever meant anything to you do me this favor and do just as they say.' 

'what?! But they... ' Listel started to protest but her friend's pleading voice stopped her. 

'I know! I know you hate it but please do it for me. I promise you won't regret it. They're good people and you'll actually love hanging out with them. You know, they have a project with the UNICEF '

Upon hearing that, Listel turned back eyeing the seven guys goofing around waiting for her to finish the call.

'are you sure? They look so weird though' Chelsea could tell her friend had softened up and just needed a simple push to seal the deal. 

'yeah I know, but they're really smart. They write their own songs, they have pets in their dorm and really support minorities. You have so much in common ' 

Listel took a deep sigh still doubting half her friend's words to be lies but deciding to trust her anyways. She was planning to spend her time travelling around, hoping the scenery in this country help her write some new chapters. But since this seems to be something that meant a lot to her only friend, she didn't want to break her heart. 

'fine' she finally gave in spitting out the word. Chelsea screamed out in joy and hung up after telling her to have fun. 

 Listel took a moment to gather up her thoughts and prepare herself mentally to what she was signing for. For the past six years, she led a life free of technology away from civilization as much as possible and now she's supposed to be surrounded by strangers filming her all day for a month while asking her to do who knows what. Even though it's been six years, she still remembers what kind of shows MTV produced. 

'Hi, I'm Listel' she introduced herself dully while handing the director back his phone. 

'so Listel, do you accept BTS's help? ' the director asks walking back behind the camera that was back to focus on Listel's face. 

'I don't need help, but I'll join your show'


 

Thank you all for tuning in to our first episode. We all watched how Listel finally met BTS!! 

Watch the next episode to see as the members get to know her better. Will their mission be an easy one, or will Listel show resistance to change?! 

Let us know what you think down bellow and we'll see you in the next episode.