Jenlisa (Last Chapter)

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

“What are you doing here?” Jisoo said staring Lisa, who was standing on her front door.

Lisa walked inside and said, “I’m gonna stay here for a...while.”

“Why? Sleepover? Shouldn’t we call the others too?” Jisoo said while sitting on the sofa.

Lisa sighed, “No, don’t...to be honest, Jennie kicked me out.”

Jisoo laughed, “Did she? Really?”

“Unfortunately, yes...we had a fight.” Lisa said as she sulked remembering their fight.

They had been in relation for three months and they fight every time, but they could be together at last. This relation made them experience things like never before. They loved each other and could bicker again.

“What did you do?” Jisoo asked the latter.

Lisa pouted, “It was not my fault!”

“Just spill, Lalisa”

“Actually, we went to the beach yesterday and I saw someone and said ‘WOW, SHE’S HOT!’. She was really mad and we fought. And this morning, I was looking the magazine and there was a freaking page with models in bikinis. She recalled the beach incident again and she kicked me out.” Lisa explained.

Jisoo laughed, “You guys are so silly...thank god, my Chaeng doesn’t care about it but she gets jealous too. It’s only for a short time. Don’t worry, she’s whipped for you and I guarantee she’ll call you soon.”

“It was such a silly fight...” Lisa said.

“It is...I’ll give you some tip.” Jisoo said as she sat cross legged and eyes Lisa.

Lisa stood straight and nodded her head, “Please do, I need it.”

“First, don’t eye someone else when you are with her. Second, don’t compliment other girls when she’s with you. Third, even if you compliment, say ‘Wow, she’s hot...but not hotter than my Jennie’. That will work.” Jisoo explained the latter.

Lisa nodded, “I’ll keep that in my mind. So, I can stay here right?”

“Yes, you can stay here but make it for two days or one day. Jennie will probably get mad if you stay here for a week. She’s a jealous baby.” Jisoo said.

“She really is... She’s so soft when we are together and I take care of her but when we are in the crowd, she never lets me go. She’ll stick with me forever.” Lisa said as she laughed.

“That’s Jennie Kim...whipped for you.”

-

It had been two days and Jennie was still mad and poor Lisa was still staying on Jisoo’s place. Jennie really missed her but she wanted Lisa to approach her first. Jisoo frequently asked Lisa if she’ll go back but Lisa had no choice but to stick there.

So, Lisa prepared something to make Jennie happy and apologize to her. She planned it with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. It was nice and Lisa loved it.

After setting everything at the place, Lisa went to their apartment. She held one red rose and stepped at their house. Of course, she knew the pass code but she rings the bell instead. Her heart was pounding because she was excited to see her girlfriend’s face. It had been awhile.

Jennie was on the couch watching Netflix on the television. She was sad because she wanted Lisa beside her. Suddenly, the door bell rang and she was lazed to get up. She was really mad because she had to stand up and open the door.

“Whoever idiot it is...” Jennie cursed and opened the door with a serious face.

Lisa stood in front of her and soon, she smiled widely. How she missed her so much.

“Jennie” Lisa said making Jennie go crazy.

‘HER VOICE’

‘HER LIPS’

‘MY LISA’

Jennie screamed inside but kept her posture.

“Lisa.” Jennie said.

Lisa smiled and gave her the red rose which made Jennie’s heart melt more.

“I’m really sorry.” Lisa said as she looked down.

Jennie chuckled and held her chin to look up, “I always tell you to never break eye contact, Lice.”

Lisa looked her girlfriend and smiled, “Sorry for that too.”l

“I’m sorry too. I should not have reacted like that but I was jealous.” Jennie sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter