Four: Momo's Girlfriend?

Selfish

"No way. That's not true. I'm not going to believe it" Sana firmly said. 

They were in the cafeteria, it was so noisy, probably because hirai is not there. And there was a rumor about Momo having a girlfriend. So all of the hirai fangirls were brokenhearted. And sana was one of them eventhough she forced herself not to believe. 

The rumor starts to spread on each of the classrooms, until the whole students in the school knows about it, even the teachers.

"C'mon Sana, Jeongyeon was not a type of person that will spread any kind of fake news. She met Momo's girlfriend yesterday and tried to talk at her, probably asking if they seen Momo. Her name was I'm Nayeon. And jeongyeon also said that they looked like a cute couple because Nayeon was really pretty. " Chaeyoung states while eating.

"Stop it chaeng, you're not helping. She's not Momo's girlfriend. Maybe that Nayeon-girl was just pretending to be one." Sana ignoring what Chaeyoung said while Mina was just eating quietly, eavesdropping at their conversation.

"Fine.I don't want to argue with you" Chaeng surrenders.

"So this girl that you are talking about was came from the other school? not our schoolmate?" Tzuyu asks curiously.

"Yes probably because Jeong said that Nayeon's uniform was different" Chaeyoung answers. Then Mina suddenly talk.

"I saw a student yesterday on the library, her uniform was different from us" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu quickly faced her and Sana turn her ears near Mina, wants to hear what Mina has to say.

"Really? What she looks like?"

"Is she really pretty?" Mina gulped and then continued.

"But before that, Momo barged into the library and forced me to hide together with me" she didn't include the incident though. That makes mina blushed at the moment.

"Momo hides with you? A-and are you blushing?" Chaeyoung lowers her voice. Sana turn her gaze to Mina when she heard Momo's name. 

"I-I'm not blushing!!" Mina stutters. Denying it quickly.

"S-she just s-suddenly pulled me and when I'm peeking and saw her, I think she's nayeon that y'all talking about. She was looking around and I guess she was finding Momo" Mina added.

"Why would Momo hide?" Tzuyu wonders.

"She didn't even dare to do that to her fangirls though. She doesn't even care about them."And Sana suddenly whimpered.

"Chaeyoungg!!" 

"What? I'm just stating the truth here and I don't even know that you're listening"

"I think Momo knows her" Tzuyu said.

"Or maybe they have LQ? that's why Momo hid?" Chaeyoung added.

****

"What do you want me to do?" the blonde girl boredly says as she 

"Date her" as she points out the girl who walking into their room.

"That is so easy. Deal"

The blonde girl continued to stared the other girl until she was caught. But Momo just gave her an wink that makes the other girl blushed and she suddenly look away.

"Cute" Momo smirked.

****

"Mina!" Mina turned to see Chaeyoung running at her. They are at the hallway. 

"What is it?"

"Do you need a lift?" Chaeyoung smiles showing her dimples.


"Uhmm, not really but thanks anyway" Mina declined and ready to walk again when Chaeyoung holds her arm, stopping her.

"Please? I'm your friend right? And I just want to do this, for your safety?" 

"But my house is just near here in the school" 

"Oh, really? Then I will walked you home." Chaeyoung said.

"It's--" Chaeyoung cuts her sentence.

"please........" Chaeyoung pouts and showed her begging eyes. Mina just nod.

"But can we go to the parking lot first? I will just put my bag on my car" And they walked quietly into the parking lot.

While walking, they saw Sana. Leaning on the side of the someone's car. Peeking carefully for not getting caught as she watched two people talking. And Mina recognized them.

"Hey Sana! What are doi-"

"Shhhhhhhh! Be quiet" Sana whispered. She pulled Chaeyoung and Mina to her side. Then she poked her head to watched and listen at their conversation.

"That's Momo right? And who's that.. Omo! Don't tell me it's Nayeon?"