Red Seduction

Red Seduction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Feeling Christmas all around     

And I'm tryna play it cool       

But it's hard to focus when I see him walking 'cross the room"   

ー Soundtrack : Santa Tell Me ,  by Ariana Grande

 

 

Red Seduction

One Shot

 

 

 

The brunette girl look at herself on the mirror, checking every details from her clothes to her perfect Christmas make-up look. She twirled around and a satisfied smile crept on to her beautiful face. 

 

She wore a red off shoulders, long sleeves fitted dress, revealing her perfect curves as she also put a fluffy white designer wool cardigan to keep her warm to this winter season. 

 

She put the things she needs at her black Chanel sling bag and then strides her way to her shoe shelf as she choose a perfect red stilettos to pair with her red glamorous dress. 

 

Time check, 8:30 pm and any seconds by now Jungkook will fetch her. 

 

And just like what she predicted she heard her doorbell rang as she hurriedly dashed outside her room but then she halted from her tracks when she realized that she looked too excited so she slowed down and heaved a deep breath. 

 

She fixed her clothes and hair before she finally opened the door of her apartment.

 

"Hey there."

Their eyes locked on each other for a moment before Jungkook flashed his y smile at her, making her cheeks crimson. 

 

"Looking fine aren't we, Mr. Jeon?"

A slow smile work its way to her beautiful doll-like face and Jeon Jungkook just shakes his head, chuckling. 

 

This girl in front of him is astonishingly beautiful as always, he's thankful that Bambam introduced her to him. 

 

Apparently, Lisa Manoban is a stylist in one of the most prestigious Fashion Icon Line in Seoul; and Bambam's childhood best friend. 

 

"Shall we?"

He raised his palm to him and the girl laughed at his sudden act of chivalrousness. 

 

"We shall."

She nod and accepted his hand as they both walked their way out to Lisa's apartment building.

 

 

After a 20 minutes ride to the venue of the event, both Jungkook and Lisa got out from the car as Jungkook locked his white Camaro ZL1, Lisa waited for him at the entrance of the pub and Jungkook jug his way from the parking lot to her. 

 

"It's not good to keep a girl waiting, Mr. Jeon."

A sly smirk can be seen at her face.

 

"Sorry about that."

Jungkook massaged his nape as he apologetically smiled at her.

 

"It's okay, I'm just kidding."

She put her hand at Jungkook's arm and entered inside. The blast music filled their eardrums and flashing different color lights blinded their eyes making it hard for them to go to the VIP section at the second floor of the pub.

 

A waiter gestured the way to their seat and there, they both saw Jungkook's co-members with their dates along with different idols, Lisa doesn't know all of them but she smiled to each of them. 

 

A few of 97 liners is here like Bambam and Yugyeom, she also saw one of her friend Jennie who is a fashion model, she work with her before that's why, and the rest is unknown.

 

"Hey Liz! I didn't know you would be here, sit beside me!"

Jennie called out to her but Lisa looked at Jungkook like she was asking him if it's okay, and he nodded with a smile. 

 

Lisa saunter her way to Jennie, and Jungkook followed her behind. 

 

But before she can make her way to Jennie, a guy with a platinum gray hair stopped her with an embraced, surprising Jungkook and her at the process. 

 

"Looking good, noona."

He teasingly whispered onto her ears, earning a smack at his shoulder from Lisa. 

 

"Cut it out, Bam."

She rolled her eyes but she's smiling and Bambam chuckled at her sassy reply. 

 

"Hands off with my date, bro."

Bambam took a few steps back as he raised his hands on the air, smirking at Jungkook. 

 

"Chill bro, she's all yours. I just greeted my friend."

Jungkook shake his head chuckling at his friend and the three of them went to each seats. 

 

"Omg! I'm so glad you're here! I thought I would be a loner here or something."

Jennie pulled her into a quick hug as they both comfortably leaned their back to the black leather couch. 

 

"Silly, you're with your boyfriend. It's impossible for you to feel out of place here, Jen."

Lisa smiled and gaze at Namjoon but Jennie rolled her eyes and pouted when she saw Namjoon talking to his friends and not with her. 

 

"Oh please, spare me with that. Look, he's not even giving me any attention and apparently, busy with someone else."

Jennie said out loud intentionally so that Namjoon can hear her whining and Lisa just laughed at her jealous friend. 

 

"I'm sorry babe, it's just that we didn't see each other for quite a while now."

Namjoon put his arm at Jennie's shoulders and pulled her close to him as he kissed her temple, but after that he continued to talked to his friends again. 

 

"See?"

Jennie mouthed and Lisa can only giggle from it. 

 

The blonde look around her and she find Hoseok with his non-celebrity auburn haired girl, Jin with a certain actress who scarily look like him, while Yoongi and Taehyung is happily chatting with their friends along with Bambam and Yugyeom. 

 

Jungkook on the other hand nudge her softly to catch her attention and she look at him with a gentle smile on her face. 

"White wine?"

Lisa looked at the thin wine glass at Jungkook right hand and she smiled once again taking the drink from him. 

 

"Thanks."

She muttered before taking a sip at it. 

 

"I'm really happy that you agreed spending your Christmas with us."

 

"It's okay, Kookie. Besides I would also be alone for Christmas if you didn't invite me here."

Lisa playfully winked at Jungkook and there she saw again his infamous smirk while slightly shaking his head. 

 

"That's good to hear then."

Jungkook also took a sip at his drink and Lisa joined him. 

 

After a few good fifty minutes had passed and the group was now louder than earlier as all of them were all talking now, they already introduced theirselves and they are now exchanging teasing words and playful remarks to each other, they also shared their likes and dislikes, shocking stories and cringey love stories. 

 

Lisa was enjoying their company and she was leaning at Jungkook's shoulder while talking to the others and Jungkook's hand was placed at Lisa's waist. They are being cuddly but of course it's only because of the alcohol. 

 

All of them were already tipsy and few are starting to get drunk. 

 

"Kookie?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"I think I need to go to the washroom, wait for me okay?"

Lisa was thankful for having a high tolerance in alcohol for she can still think twice but half of the group is clearly drunk already. 

 

One of them is Jungkook who's being really touchy with her, next is Namjoon and Jennie which they decided to eat each other faces before she stand up and go to the washroom and then there's Yoongi and Taehyung who seems like they exchanged personalities, Yoongi being too loud and Taehyung who don't give a zero to anyone other than his food. 

 

Jin is still okay, why not? He has been scolded by his girlfriend, Jisoo not to get drunk tonight. Hoseok and his girl, Rosé have their own world that they barely even touch their drinks, leaving them still sober. 

 

Bambam and Yugyeom were really loud, with or without alcohol and believe it or not? Lisa is already used to it. Others were also the same and Lisa couldn't care less, she went inside the washroom and did her business after that she washed her hands and look at herself in the mirror. 

 

She fixed her hair as she started to retouch her face with powder and lipstick. She took off her fluffy white wool cardigan , exposing her y red dress that hugged her slim body perfectly. 

 

"Someone is missing tonight though."

She mumbled at her breath before she decided to go back to their table. 

 

Along the way, in this crowded room where rich teenagers and young adults flocking at the same place, Lisa can't walked her way upstairs without being touch at all. 

 

But she doesn't have any choice so she excused herself and successfully went upstairs. When she look at them, they are still laughing and teasing each other not until one of them noticed Lisa walking her way towards them. 

 

All eyes on her, as she move her hips like she was on cat walk. Namjoon blew a whistle, earning a smacked from Jennie. 

 

She playfully rolled her eyes when she's in front of everyone.

"What? This is your first time to see a lady in a red dress?" 

Lisa jokingly remark at them. 

 

"Oh just sit, you lil of seductress!"

Jennie loudly said at her, making everyone laughed and Lisa kindly obliged at her friend.

 

"You're hot, I didn't know you wore something like that for a Christmas eve."

Jungkook wrapped his hand at her waist as he pulled Lisa closer to him. 

 

Lisa grabbed her drink and drank the whole of it as she turned her attention to Jungkook who's being touchy again.

 

"Be my girlfriend, Lisa. I've been courting you for a month already."

Jungkook nuzzled her soft cheek and planted a lingering kiss along the way. 

 

Lisa giggled as she pushed him gently off her. Jungkook is fine and all, he's hot, rich and talented but unluckily Lisa don't do relationships. 

 

"Kookie, I already told you many times that I don't do relationships... well for now, I guess?"

Lisa smirk at Jungkook who gave her a frown as she sips at her wine.

 

"Woah, that's new. Someone is actually rejecting our golden maknae."

Hoseok interrupted them and the others attention went to Lisa and Jungkook also.

 

"I told you, Lisa is hard to catch."

Bambam nonchalantly said to Jungkook.

 

"Maybe she already like someone else?"

Lisa's attention went to the auburn haired girl who's eyeing her now, she only gave a scoff and drank her whole wine. Impossible.

 

"Lisa is not seeing anyone right now, besides Jungkook."

Yugyeom was the first one to disagree, well he knew because they are also close. 

 

 "Playing hard to get then?"

Taehyung smirked at her as he gave a wink to Lisa, who just rolled her eyes. 

 

"I just don't do relationship as of now guys."

Lisa honestly said, leaning her back at the couch and Jennie look over her before she shifted her gaze to the others. 

 

"Well you see, Liz has been secretly dating someone last year but then that jerk dumped her at Christmas eve! Do you imagine that? ing christmas eve guys! That's why you can't blame my girl if she doesn't want any relationship right now."

Jennie save her from prying her off, and she can only hug the petite girl. 

 

"That jerk must be so stupid to just dumped you then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter