A Disaster

Collide into You

Doyoung ended up calling the police to bring the stranger out of his house. But, when the police came, Taeyong couldn’t be found anywhere. Doyoung got confused and apologized right away before the police could think he was crazy. The police told him to call them again if the stranger has comeback. Doyoung nodded and thanked them. He let out a relief breath and slumped on the couch. His phone buzzed and he already knew that it’s Ten.

From. Ten

It’s cute, isn’t it? Is it good with this or not?

Tell me honestly.

Doyoung yawned and looked at the small picture that Ten had sent to him. It was a picture of a cat doll with blue clothes standing beside a cute red panda doll with white clothes and a pink hat. Doyoung knew who the owner of the red panda one. It’s Ten. Ten had brought that doll a week ago.

To. Ten

Yes, kind of. It’s good I think.

Why do you like a cat suddenly?

Ten didn’t reply him quickly like usual. Doyoung didn’t mind and placed his phone back on the table. He sighed deeply and turned off the TV. He sighed again and began to massage his neck. The stranger had gone. He had his house again, alone, exclusively only for himself. He wanted to laugh, but he didn’t know the reason, so he kept quiet until he found something strange.

Why the TV was on?” Doyoung turned his head with a huge expectation that he would find Taeyong there, with his smirk, wanted to shock Doyoung again with his sudden appearance. But, there’s no Taeyong. “I’m sure I had turned it off before the police came,” he mumbled to himself with a deep frown. “Or I asked him to turn it off, but he escaped immediately when I was calling the police?” Doyoung blinked, rose up, and gasped.

There’s on the couch, Taeyong’s bag with his black coat. Those things exactly sat beside him, but he didn’t see them before. He examined his surrounding to seek that boy in his house, still no sign of Taeyong then slowly, his ears caught a sound from the kitchen. A curious feeling wrapped around him, he walked straight to the room. “I make some eggs and bacons,” Doyoung gasped again. Taeyong took off his apron, Doyoung’s apron actually, and placed the spatula in its place again. He grinned at Doyoung and brought the two plates full of foods to the table.

“Just eat, its free from me,” he said again. Took a seat and started to eat, since he was hungry from the beginning.

“Oh My God! You come back again?” Taeyong looked at Doyoung’s face. The younger’s face was so hilarious. His rounded eyes became wider, his jaw dropped, and he was staring at Taeyong without blinking. Taeyong laughed with the new view.

“No, I’ve never left you,”

 

xxx

 

Without even seeing the clock, Doyoung knew the sky had painted into orange. He skipped his meal and his work. Ten had called him more than ten times, but he ignored him. He locked himself in his room, wrapping his blanket around his body and closing his eyes tautly. He could hear the husky voice called his name again and again from the door. It was Taeyong. Taeyong was still there. He apologized to Doyoung even though he didn’t know what the problem he had caused. Doyoung didn’t want to hear his apologize. He just wanted Taeyong to leave him. But deep inside his heart, he wanted Taeyong to explain every weird thing that happened to him.

“Doyoung, I’m sorry,” Taeyong called him again. His voice was soft and weak, almost like pleading. Doyoung shook his head.

“Okay, if you really want me to leave, I’ll leave, but not now. I don’t have anything. I need time to rest. I’ll leave tomorrow. Just let me stay for one night.” Taeyong said. Doyoung pulled his blanket down. He faced his door that shaking with Taeyong’s back resting from another side. He sighed. Although Doyoung is a lonely type of person, he is kind, kind enough to let a stranger stays in his house for just one night.

“Deal,” he muttered under his breath, but Taeyong surprised him. The guy let out a childish horraaayyy behind the door. Doyoung frowned. He’s sure his voice was low enough for only him that could hear.

Before he could open the door, his phone buzzed again.

From. Ten

I’m sorry I didn’t reply you Doyoungie. Are you mad?

Why you don’t go to work?

To. Ten

No, I’m not. It’s okay.

A big mess just happened in my house.

Doyoung couldn’t describe the situation well to Ten. He couldn’t let the red panda boy knows there’s a stranger came, begged him to let him stay for one night. He couldn’t let the red panda boy knows there’s a stranger who came from nowhere, vanished, and came again.

He sighed and opened the door to face the stranger. Taeyong’s eyes lightened up to see the owner of the house.

“Thank yo—”

“Just explain, who, where, why, when, what, how?” Doyoung cut him. Taeyong blinked.

“I’m Taeyong,” he explained it slowly. Doyoung nodded. He already knew that. “I used to live at the small apartment two blocks from here, but from now I’ll live in your house,” Doyoung made a deep frown on his forehead. “Just one night, I know, just one night,” Taeyong added quickly. Doyoung nodded in agreement. “Because I lost everything,” Doyoung wanted to ask, but Taeyong continued, “I don’t know since when and I can’t answer your what question,” Taeyong chuckled, “How? It is long story,” Taeyong made a smile in the end. Doyoung shook his head.

“Why? Why could you lose everything huh? You have a big debt?”

“No?” Taeyong’s statement was flying like a question for himself. Doyoung didn’t buy that. The younger really needed a great answer. What if Taeyong made up that story and he is actually a thug.

“But really, I don’t know why and since when I lost everything.” Taeyong groaned. “Remember when we met for the first time?” Doyoung didn’t answer that because he knew Taeyong didn’t need his answer. “That day I couldn’t enter my own apartment. Nobody could tell me why. Then I was waiting in front of my door when someone walked out from my apartment with a key in his hand. I was so shocked and wanted to ask him so badly, but he pretended can’t hear me. I ran to him but I lost him, then a rain came, I couldn’t find a dry place except your cafe. So, I went in. Lucky me you gave me a small treat.” The gleam in Taeyong’s eyes vanished. He looked so fragile suddenly in the younger’s eyes now. Doyoung took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry, I’ll let you to stay,” Doyoung gave his best smile to comfort Taeyong. Taeyong only nodded slowly as Doyoung’s phone, again, buzzed.~

From. Ten

I’ll come to your apartment I’m on my way~

“Oh my God!” Doyoung squeaked.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s just... disaster,” Doyoung said. Taeyong didn’t get the last word as the bell of Doyoung’s apartment rang. Taeyong turned his head to face the door. Doyoung went panic and pushed Taeyong’s body to somewhere, but he stopped to pull him back in front of his old couch.

Doyoungiiiiiiieeee?” Ten’s voice could be heard from the door.

“Okay, that’s my best friend Taeyong, you should... you should... you should act like we are friends okay, and don’t say that you moved in,” Taeyong glanced at the door for a second, slightly confuse, and nodded. Doyoung gave him a thumb and pushed him to sit on the couch. Taeyong stared at Doyoung’s back when the younger walked to the front door.

“I’m coming,” Doyoung said, louder and clearly. Taeyong made a frown.

“It’s cold here!” that was the first statement Ten uttered when he was seeing Doyoung, standing in front of him with a very pale face.

“O-oh, sure, you can go in now,” Ten caught there’s something strange with how Doyoung was behaving today, but he shrugged it off.

Doyoung was biting his lips as watching Ten stepped inside his house. He waited for the red panda boy to scream because of a stranger or asked him something about a guy who sitting on his old couch. Doyoung waited and waited. “What are you doing there? Come in silly,” Ten rolled his eyes and pulled Doyoung to walk to his own house. Doyoung watched as Ten closed the door behind with his kick.

Youngie, I want to hear your suggestion,” Ten walked to the couch. Doyoung nodded and tailed behind him. When he arrived in front of his old couch, he realized something was wrong. Taeyong was no longer there.


My conection omg I think I may cry