Wrong Number

My Heart Beats For You
Please log in to read the full chapter

----------


"Please, please get away from me!! What do you need from me I said leave me alone!!!" Chorong said to the guy wearing the hoodie.
"Nothing I just want you to put in the display case in my house." the guy replied, 'Aaaahhhhh...' the guy made this weird sound as he smells the Chorong's hair

"Please stop this I want to go home... Please I'm begging you... Please!!!" she begged...

"Now time to get you cleaned up before putting you in my display case..." the guy said as he was ing the girl’s blouse"

 

----------

 

"Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" Chorong screamed as she woke up from her nightmares.

It's been a while since Chorong are having these nightmares. It all started when a stalker of their group specifically hers broke out of their dorm and almost kidnaps her. It made a commotion and was all over the news. It also prompted their company to move them to a new dorm to avoid this from happening again.

'Now that she thinks of it, they moved to a new house and everything seems to be new for her. Think it will take time for her to get used to her new environment since they lived in their previous dorm for almost 8 years'

"Bom-aah, where are you???" she yells as she goes out of the room.

But no one answered and then she look across the living room "Hmmmm... do we have stuff like this? Maybe the girls bought new things that I didnt know" she said as she look at the action figures standing at the tabletop.

She then goes to the fridge to get herself a drink but to her surprise the contents of the fridge are a bit different to the usual contents of their fridge. The fridge was full of vegetables, meats, fruits and other kinds food, enough to feed an entire family for a week, or a single person for a month.

"I know we are on a break but my, we should still take care of our weight I will scold once I saw this girls." she exclaimed to herself as she drinks a cold cup of water.

She then decided to take a bath to clear her mind and forgot her nightmares this morning. But as she goes to the bathroom and opens the door a guy suddenly steps out. Because of the shock, Chorong just screamed and then punches the guy in front of her knocking the guy in process.

---------------------


"Oh, what happened? My face hurts as if someone punched me" Suho said to himself as he wakes up not knowing what the heck happened.

As he was about to get up from his the chair he was surprised that he couldn't get up. He look around to only see he is been tied into the chair.

"What

Please log in to read the full chapter