Chasing You

Chasing You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Piece by piece, it all comes together, or eventually falls apart. It can't all be undone at once, unless the inner rage within you takes over and does what you will surely regret. Once broken it cannot be mended so easily, even if you put it back all together. Because it's been through an incident that changes it and leaves invisible or sometimes visible scars of its experiences behind. It's made more than a mark and the battle scars are there as proof. You can pick out the pieces you don't like. You can pick out the pieces that you want instead. But deep down inside it really doesn't change who you really are. It doesn't make you what you are. It's the being that makes you who you are. It's simply just knowing and being aware of yourself. It's you, that makes everything be.

Still though, it's human nature to yearn for what we desire. It's human nature to make mistakes constantly. It's human nature to simply being a person of your own choosing. You only learn from interactions, taking risks, having experiences, going through struggles and obstacles, and the repeated trials and errors of living life. It's the failures and the unsure thoughts and feelings that pushes you forward to realize the things you need. You learn constantly and it never changes. The only way it doesn't is if you leave your mind shut off. By closing your mind, you lose perspective. You lose things within and even out of sight because you're too focus on seeing what you really only want to see.

Please log in to read the full chapter