final

Baekkieboo's Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

look at my parents~~

 

_____

 

 

Baekhyun was being quiet for last few days to everyone’s surprise.Whenever someone asks if something is wrong or not he would just show his warm smile and shrug it off with “I am just tired” . Chanyeol,his long time boyfriend has also noticed that but whenever he wants to ask Baekhyun about what is bothering him, he gets ignored.Sometimes Baekhyun behaves like he doesn’t even exist.He walks past him without sparing a glance,lives in the same house eats at the same table but doesn’t bother to talk,same things happened at the college.The noisy cheesy couple who never forget to show their cheesiness in front of people are being quiet.Everybody noticed that.

 

 

 

“Chanyeol hyung what have you done?Why is my best friend upset?” Jongin Baekhyun’s best friend encountered Chanyeol.

“I don’t know either Jongin.Please help me” Chanyeol pleaded.

“Why should I?It’s your duty”

“Please Jongin help me.I will tell Kyungsoo how much helpful you are.” And Jongin’s face lightened up.

“Okay then think carefully and tell me exactly from when Baekhyun is being like this? Jongin asked. Chanyeol kept thinking for a moment and then he could remember the exact day. “The day I went with Sehunnie to watch a play. But it’s not first time. I even asked Baekhyun to come. But he didn’t. And you know what kind of person he is. He didn’t mind me going without him.” “And you went?” Jongin asked. “Yes what’s the big deal?” Chanyeol frowned. “You are stupid Chanyeol hyung.  you even what kind of rumour is going on? I thought that was only rumour. But you really went without your boyfriend. And with whom? The guy used to like you? What are you hyung?” Jongin was on the verge of smacking the older’s head with the book he was holding.But he felt sorry for Baekhyun and stopped himself from doing so.

“But I only love Baekhyun.You know that.And Sehunnie was a child then” Chanyeol pouted.

“But he is not a child anymore.Plus he is still single.Open your eyes”

 

 

Chanyeol was about to shout that Sehun is not single.He has a boyfriend.Prettier than any girl out there.Why would he still hold his feelings from early teenage.But he couldn’t cause he promised Sehun that he won’t tell anyone.So the discussion with Jongin is totally unnecessary.

 

 

He went home that day and tried to think about ways to approach his boyfriend. Without communication no relationship works. And that was the reason their five years relationship is still like it was when they first started dating.Atleast Chanyeol thought that. It’s not like they haven’t ever fought. Like a normal couple they fight too. But nothing was serious to make Baekhyun like this. It’s going to be seven days Baekhyun being like this. Chanyeol misses his boyfriend. His loud voice,his non stop blabbering,whinning,his puppy eyes,his pretty smile,how his eyes smile whenever he smiles,his touches,cuddles everything. Chanyeol made his mind to talk with Baekhyun,doesn’t matter wherever it leads to.The best idea came to his mind was before sleeping. As they have only one bed and sleep on the same bed ,Baekhyun won’t be able to ignore. When Chanyeol was thinking about how to start his talk he saw Baekhyun coming and gave him a wide smile, but got ignored again.When Baekhyun changed his clothes and came to lay beside him showing his back, what he is doing for last seven days, Chanyeol went near Baekhyun and hugged him from behind and put his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.Baekhyun didn’t move or push Chanyeol away.

 

“Baek what happened to you?Have I done something?If I have then why don’t you tell me?” Chanyeol asked softly but Baekhyun didn’t reply. “Baek pretty please tell me” This time Baekhyun removed his boyfriend’s hand from his waist harshly and said “I am sleepy. Don’t disturb me” With this Chanyeol was dumb founded. He never thought his little puppy would behave like this. But as he was sure he had definitely done something to upset Baekhyun he didn’t fight back. “okay,then sleep. Goodnight baby. He kissed Baekhyun’s head from back and shifted to his side.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol made Baekhyun coffee and breakfast before coming to college and expected to go with him like they used to do but Baekhyun was being cold again. He didn’t even reply when Chanyeol told him to eat.T hings were already complicated but it got worse when Baekhyun saw Sehun sitting on Chanyeol’s lap at the cafeteria. Chanyeol saw his boyfriend eyeing them and then exit the cafeteria like it didn’t matter to him but he knew Baekhyun was hurting. He excused himself and followed the older who was going towards the backside of their campus.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun listen” Chanyeol was breathing fast because of running but Baekhyun didn’t turn to see the older.He ran faster and grab Baekhyun by his arms.

“Baekhyun I was calling you” Baekhyun didn’t reply. “It’s not like what you think Baek.” “How do you know what I think?” Baekhyun was annoyed. “I know you Baek. None of this rumour is true. Please at least talk to me so that we can sort this out.” “Look I don’t care whom you make you sit on your lap or what ever you do with that person” Baekhyun said with the same annoyance in his voice. “But you should.I am your ing boyfriend Baekhyun!” “THEN YOU ARE FREE FROM NOW.YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.MAKE THEM SIT ON YOUR LAP,HUG,KISS,MAKE OUT,SLEEP AROUND I DON’T ING CARE!” Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol couldn’t believe his ears. His boyfriend who is the most understanding boyfriend on this planet is trusting others and don’t even want to solve things. “Do you really mean this?” Chanyeol’s voice was shaking.He didn’t want to cry in front of his boyfriend who maybe doesn’t even want him anymore. ‘”Yes I do. Stop chasing me” Baekhyun said and left.

 

 

 

Chanyeol really did stop chasing Baekhyun.It was fifteen days already. He lived at the same house but behaved exactly the same way as Baekhyun. Some nights he came home late,and some nights didn’t even come.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun what happened to you and Chanyeol hyung?” Jongin asked his best friend.

“That’s none of your business.”

“You are really being a Baekhyun.Chanyeol hyung doesn’t deserve this. I saw his glittery eyes that day when I was cuddling with Soo and he stayed the night with us.I clearly did understand how much he misses you.I will be happy if Chanyeol hyung forgets you and really go out with Sehun.” Jongin left.

 

 

 

“Hyung I can’t see you like this. Let me do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter