🥀10 MissCalls🥀

Two Worlds

*Rinnggggggggg*

In a messy office at the hospital there was Minseok and Baekhyun who are doze away in two bunk beds.

They were sleeping and heard a phone rang. Baekhyun got up first and
saw "Professor Crazy Dog" was calling Xiumin.

" it's crazy dog" Baek said and tosses the phone to Xiumin. And gone back to sleep.

"Fuvk what did i do?"

Xiumin answered the phone and the Professor was searching for Baekhyun not Xiumin.

WHATTTTTT?!

Baekhyun quickly got up and get to his phone and saw Professor miss called him 10 times. 

Baekhyun starts to freak out. Then until he dashes fast to go to Professor Crazy Dog's office.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Finally Baekhyun was there at the office.

"Yahh! Where were you? I've called you 10 times why wouldn't you answer?!" Professor Crazy Dog shouted out for why he was taking for so long.

"I'm so sorry it won't ever happen again" Baekhyun apologised and bows

"But is there something wrong? Why did you call me Professor?"

"Is it true that you're Mr. Kim Taehyun's son?" Baekhyune is confused when he suddenly asks Baek if his father is really THE Kim Taehyun, the famous manhwa writer.

"Hmm... Yes? Yes I am" Baekhyun confirms that the mahwa writer is his dad, and Crazy Dog sighs, “Then why are you like this? If your father is  Kim Taehyun, how come you’re just...... Byun Baekhyun? ”

Professor Crazy Dog starts asking him all sorts of invasive questions about his family.

"My parents got divorced, My mom "Byun Minah" said that I should be an Byun Baekhyun not Kim Baekhyun. I still visit my father sometimes" Baekhyun confirms it with an nervous tune. 

Baek asks where all this is going, and Professor finally comes closer and says

“Gimme some spoilers”